Like I care what you think or a whore thinks.

If anything wives should be grateful of sex workers because we keep the vultures away. I think it is unrealistic for women to believe that they are the last stop on the train, most men will cheat (I hate that word) at least once. On the subject of infidelity there are far more immoral acts then visiting a sex working from time to time. I don't think I am foolish, just practical and realistic.
this is a ridiculous statement. I don't know you but I assume that you have never been married. No wife will be grateful that her husband sees a sex worker. when you cheat on your wife you are cheating on your entire family. Not to mention the risk of catching something. yes, men do get bored and stray; but It's easier to see a sex worker(no emotional attachment) than a civilian and when you have an affair with a civilian you are really risking your entire marriage. IMO, when this happens this marriage is usually almost over.

this is a ridiculous statement. I don't know you but I assume that you have never been married. No wife will be grateful that her husband sees a sex worker. when you cheat on your wife you are cheating on your entire family. Not to mention the risk of catching something. yes, men do get bored and stray; but It's easier to see a sex worker(no emotional attachment) than a civilian and when you have an affair with a civilian you are really risking your entire marriage. IMO, when this happens this marriage is usually almost over.
Wrong, about the marriage part and I told him if he needed a variety to please pay for it and I gave him some numbers :).

I have had very jealous boyfriends who were so abuse and always accused me of cheating cheating and said it was the worst thing I could do yet they abused me mentally and physically. I don't think cheating (I really hate that word) is the worst thing you can do to a spouse or partner, far from it. I have had an ex who went on casual encounters to because he didn't want to pay for it and guess what she didn't want a casual encounter and he left me for her, the only cheating that will not end a relationship is with a sex worker and I strongly feel that way and it seems you do also. My statement is not ridiculous, possibly a radical but I am realistic when it comes to men's needs and I know I am part of a very few who feel that way.

This is exactly the problem as to why you and I can't have a discussion about anything.

You think I'm trying to compare animal abuse to infidelity or sexual morality. I'm not. One clearly has nothing to do with the other. What I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to point out is that when you try and take the moral high ground, someone else will take it with you, because there are no absolutes.

We all come from different places, we have different views of right and wrong, and when you project your own views of right and wrong as absolute fact in a public forum, you should have every expectation that someone is going to take issue.

There is a distinct difference between these two statements:

A) I believe that it is abusive to dogs to leave them outside and never let them in the house because...
B) You are an asshole if you leave your dogs outside...

A refers to an opinion. B projects your morality on someone else's actions, which you really have no right to do UNLESS you don't mind someone doing it to you. Which, given your views regarding "puritanical religious freaks", you clearly DO mind.

(or, said differently, don't dish it if you can't take it?)
I think your an antagonistic person who grasps at straws to try to make a mockery of me (this is not the first time). You perceive things that aren't exactly true, twist and turn them and try to make me feel less superior to you. Your the first and only person on this board I felt it was personal and because I don't know who you are I can't write for sure why, it seems you run on a different agenda. I still believe your wrong but my interactions with you on this board is over because I don't like the condescending tone of your posts addressed to me.

...the only cheating that will not end a relationship is with a sex worker and I strongly feel that way...
I assume you're talking about your situation. However, not sure I agree unilaterally. Most wives would not understand nor accept a husband straying for any reason. I agree that there's a difference between having an "affair" vs. paying for sex from a provider. But try to convince the wife. For most, once the line has been crossed the relationship cannot be recovered. That's why men keep secrets.

I assume you're talking about your situation. However, not sure I agree unilaterally. Most wives would not understand nor accept a husband straying for any reason. I agree that there's a difference between having an "affair" vs. paying for sex from a provider. But try to convince the wife. For most, once the line has been crossed the relationship cannot be recovered. That's why men keep secrets.
I am writing for myself, I have personally experienced so much worse from a partner then cheating. Long ago this guy told me "there is nothing like new p***y" and I have never forgotten it. Being in this industry and seeing all the different types of men I realized how right he was.

Maybe I haven't had a charmed life but I know it's not easy to find a good guy you really like and if he saw a sex worker on occasion it is not a problem for me. To leave your spouse because he went to see a sex worker just doesn't make any sense to me, what about everything else you share? doesn't that count. If he is a jerk or your not in love anymore then leave him for that but a good guy who wanted something different is not a good enough reason.

The most abusive men I have known prided themselves on not ever having to pay for it and they put so much pressure on me. I am a really independent person and have my own life to live, I can't be the beckoning call of someone else's needs. Even if you cater to them they start to hate you because you don't change and they get bored and meet a NP4P who wants to replace you because she only sees what you only saw in the beginning of your relationship with him. They leave you for her only to do the same to her eventually, it's a vicious cycle.

Last edited:
Man I am back

I am tired of hearing this crackpot Fairemily. She got the nerve to talk about jumping and screaming when she see animal abuse and claim this business is not immoral. Your an idiot and this game is immoral period at least I can realize that. I am no saint or angel, I know what this game is really about. So don't preach to us fairemily about your LOVE for animals and hate for so called animal abusers.

You want to legalize drugs so you can escape your miserable life that you are currently in. If you think its not immoral for teenage girls to be in this business than your a crackpot. I don't care how you try and sugar coat it. To sit here and act like your on some moral high ground because you save raggedy animals in the street because nobody else want them. It make you feel good inside, the compassionate whore. I am glad that helps you sleep at night.

Yet you will not help a homeless whore on the street in the business you currently make a "living off of". I saw you do a "cop out" about the comparison of rape to shoplifting. Well both are crimes, neither will get you to heaven anytime soon.

As for me leaving the board, you do not control who stays on the board or not. How about retire like you said you would when I got here. I guess that did not happen because your too miserable to follow through on anything.

Now every man in your life was abusive, yet your a slut bucket for UG. You amuse me everyday and believe me this is from the heart. Maybe your too messed up to realize where exactly your at. If you didn't offer services, nobody would care about your whining and complaining about your miserable life.

Good day

Last edited:
Man I am back

I am tired of hearing this crackpot Fairemily. She got the nerve to talk about jumping and screaming when she see animal abuse and claim this business is not immoral. Your an idiot and this game is immoral period at least I can realize that. I am no saint or angel, I know what this game is really about. So don't preach to us fairemily about your LOVE for animals and hate for so called animal abusers.

You want to legalize drugs so you can escape your miserable life that you are currently in. If you think its not immoral for teenage girls to be in this business than your a crackpot. I don't care how you try and sugar coat it. To sit here and act like your on some moral high ground because you save raggedy animals in the street because nobody else want them. It make you feel good inside, the compassionate whore. I am glad that helps you sleep at night.

Yet you will not help a homeless whore on the street in the business you currently make a "living off of". I saw you do a "cop out" about the comparison of rape to shoplifting. Well both are crimes, neither will get you to heaven anytime soon.

As for me leaving the board, you do not control who stays on the board or not. How about retire like you said you would when I got here. I guess that did not happen because your too miserable to follow through on anything.

Now every man in your life was abusive, yet your a slut bucket for UG. You amuse me everyday and believe me this is from the heart. Maybe your too messed up to realize where exactly your at. If you didn't offer services, nobody would care about your whining and complaining about your miserable life.

Good day
You are probably one of the most deranged, emotionally unstable, schizophrenic members that have ever been allowed to stay on this board. I am not going to question the mods reasons for letting you stay but your true colors are showing and it's ugly.

Do you really have any idea of how insane you really are?? seriously have you acknowledged you need help. I have as much emotional compassion for you as I would a cockroach but even I feel sorry for you because you are so very very sick. I tried to take you with humor but you just make me sad. You can only read and reply with such internal and external hate, you have no good in your life otherwise you would not write the things you do. My life is wonderful, my energy is good and feel great about my place in this world, we are on such different plateaus you can't even get near to me without hiding behind an anonymous handle. I am not even upset, I just feel sorrow for you. Write whatever you like about me I will never respond again but please take my advice and see someone who can help you and your resentment and anger issues. Irv, seriously you are in some bad stuff.

Wise words from a wise man...You and JXM and the others are 100% right..Even though I am a prov and do understand the diff..i know that when I resume a personal life, if I ever found out my SO was cheating, regardless if p4p or not, I would be devastated....only wisdom I might have from being in this life is that I might be more willing to work it out but the fact remains I would be hurt...I think JXM said we think what we need to to get us through the day and I wont lie I often disillusion myself about what i am doing to get myself through the day...as provs and "johns" our hearts are not involved but even though in session it is 2 consenting adults, there is a 3rd party (the SO) who isnt and we all know this because as Ruffoty said "that is why we keep secrets."..i am in the middle of an ethics class for school and I would deffinately classify what we do as morally wrong, if it wasn't we wouldn't all be trying so hard to keep it a secret.

Last edited:
so .... who determines these "definitions" of morality ????
I can't remember who posted it but someone mentioned about how they made a commitment to their SO, etc etc....breaking that commitment regardless of the rose tinted glasses we use to see what we are ALL doing is wrong, and in my opinion morally...i have this whole text book that covers xyz and it pretty much defines what we do...maybe I should have left that out but if i did it would have only been for selfish reasons..as a prov I certainly do not want to cause some intense guilt amongst the gents I see..however as a person when I agree with something, regardless if it is bad "marketing," i say it....but at the end of the day it is US that determines what is morally wrong for US....im not here to push my morals on anyone (the few I have left anyway) but as i said "I" would classify it as morally wrong...but if we all didnt feel on some level what we did wasnt right then we wouldnt be trying so hard to hide it (myself included)...however I do also see Emily's points as well, that there is a diff between p4p and np4p, but only to us, those that are in and understand this crazy life of ours....as my nana used to say"its all fun and games until somebody gets hurt."

Last edited:
You are all talking about infidelity which I think, by definition, is morally wrong in that it involves deception and the breaking of a promise.

The original issue was (I think): is prostitution itself - the selling and paying for sex - wrong? I suppose since the vast majority of customers are married men, the issue is blurred.

Also I have to step up to the plate here for Emily. I've seen her twice in the past and she treated me like a king. The second time was one of the nicest times I've ever spent with a woman, paying or not. Very human, very open, interested in movies and a fine
conversationalist. You know she's just being honest on this board about her experiences. I wish she had better luck with the "real" men in her life but you know I didn't detect any bitterness or even cynicism about people in general. She genuinely likes men. So Irv you're way off base there.

You are all talking about infidelity which I think, by definition, is morally wrong in that it involves deception and the breaking of a promise.

The original issue was (I think): is prostitution itself - the selling and paying for sex - wrong? I suppose since the vast majority of customers are married men, the issue is blurred.

Also I have to step up to the plate here for Emily. I've seen her twice in the past and she treated me like a king. The second time was one of the nicest times I've ever spent with a woman, paying or not. Very human, very open, interested in movies and a fine
conversationalist. You know she's just being honest on this board about her experiences. I wish she had better luck with the "real" men in her life but you know I didn't detect any bitterness or even cynicism about people in general. She genuinely likes men. So Irv you're way off base there.
this is the worst case of ass kissing I have ever seen.

im still amazed by all these "definitions" of morality.
seeker there is no one definition for everyone....we all have our own set of morals and if like me, you adjust them to get yourself through the day with as little guilt as possible..last i checked it was called justification....i justify my actions on a daily basis...not just as a prov but in all aspects of my life...i am at times a hypocrite, i teach the dangers of smoking to my kids but still light up the minute the leave for school...xox

This is from my text book:

To take “morality” to refer to an actually existing code of conduct put forward by a society results in a denial that there is a universal morality, one that applies to all human beings.Recently, some comparative and evolutionary psychologists have taken morality, or a close anticipation, to be present among groups of non-human animals, primarily other primates but not limited to them. “Morality” has also been taken to refer to any code of conduct that a person or group takes as most important. (Haidt, Hauser, De Waal)

and my favorite quote from the text:

"... but those qualities of mankind that concern their living together in peace and unity.”

this is the worst case of ass kissing I have ever seen.
Why would you write this? you should explain yourself. Does it mean anytime someone writes something nice about the woman they actually know on this board they are ass kissers.

Do you know what's worse? when someone takes one word out of every few sentences you write and manifests it with only intentions to flame and degrade. Just for the record I have no idea who Joe Sarno is meaning I do not ask for handles so I know him by his real name not the handle so how would he benifit by writing that?