Like I care what you think or a whore thinks.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Actually he is an angry black man who seems to have issues with women so he picks on the ones he perceives to be weaker or below him. If you have been following his posts he seems to be on a crusade to put down working girls yet spends all his free time searching them out. He has never had a kind word for any lady here and has put down Blonde Kelly, Emily and now Betty without any provocation. If any guy here posts anything remotely fair to a provider that poster is immediately labeled a whore lover by Irv.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Hey I resemble that remark..... I love all working girls so you all can just fuck off. I don't give a fuck what they do for a living if they treat me right than fuck the world. I am not standing up for just one girl I am standing up for them all now cut the fucking crap.....

LOL

Here we go with the comments now I am an "Angry Black man". LOl

I actually liked that E harmony joke. Once a "John always a John", once a "Whore always a Whore".

I get it now lol

Now I am the bad guy because the thread is called "stir things up".

I actually do like the Betty videos. The E harmony guys should see it before going on the date. What is the problem?

Going to lunch.

By the way my mistress is white.

You have to love Utopia Guide cause I do. lol

LOL

Here we go with the comments now I am an "Angry Black man". LOl

I actually liked that E harmony joke. Once a "John always a John", once a "Whore always a Whore".

I get it now lol

Now I am the bad guy because the thread is called "stir things up".

I actually do like the Betty videos. The E harmony guys should see it before going on the date. What is the problem?

Going to lunch.

By the way my mistress is white.

You have to love Utopia Guide cause I do. lol
Why would we give a shit if your mistress is white?

after taking my time to observe the "candidates" behavior on the boards, I got to the sad conclusion:

once a "john"...always a "john"

going to try harmony.com and see what happens :)~~~~
Sadly eharmony & match.com are just a notch above AFF, but at least one of them guarantess you that if they can' find you a mate in 6 months, then next 6 months is free

E-Harmony Rates::
Membership Term Price
12 months Only $19.95 a month, save 67% off our monthly rate.
(Billed in one installment of $239.40)
6 months Only $29.95 a month, save 50% off our monthly rate.
(Billed in one installment of $179.70)
3 months Only $39.95 a month, save 33% off our monthly rate.
(Billed in one installment of $119.85)
1 month Only $59.95 - our most flexible eHarmony plan
Match.com Rates:
3months $50.97

THIS IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT FOR ANY OF THESE SERVICES AND IS FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. THE POSTER OF THIS MESSAGE RECEIVES NO COMPENSATION FROM EITHER OF THESE SERVICES.

At one point there was some stories going aroundthat boththese services were being investigated by the ATTORNEY GENERAL, for unethical recruiting practices & misrepresnetation.
I'm sure the actual information can be found by googling it.I have NEVER been a member of or used either of the services listed above!

Irv, I read those posts and while he did mention that angry black man thing I don't see anyone saying you hate white women. He did say you picked on women and the names he listed were white but there aren't many non-white providers that post here and you probably pick on all women the same.

Na

I am 200 pound black man 5ft10, I treat all whores equally. I don't pick on providers.
I just respond to their posts and it is not 'provider' friendly.

If I kissed their ass then it would be a different story.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don't pick on providers.
I just respond to their posts and it is not 'provider' friendly.

If I kissed their ass then it would be a different story.
You have the mentality of a six year old, 'girls are yucky'. You preach 'never love a hoe', but you take it to the extreme of 'never be nice to a ho'.
Irv, there is nothing wrong with being nice to these ladies. I think your real problem is that despite at times to claim to have seen 'upscale' hoe's, your experience is limited to street hoe's from the worse places in New York. You have never dealt with someone who showers between clients and who has an education.

Billy

Like I care what you think. You can keep buying upscale provider candy and flowers till your blue in the face. In the long run nobody will care or remember if you was john or not. That is the difference between me and you. I can forgot about my whole experience and not give a shit. You are more concerned about your reputation concerning whores.

Like I care what you think or a whore thinks.

See you in the cheap thrills section. I am sure you will be there looking for "yucky girls", wait not "yucky" um whatever noun you would like to call them.

I am nice to the ladies or I wouldn't get my dick sucked or nut in their pussy. (Smiling)

Go get worked up over your girlfriend or wife if you got one coward.

Good day