Like I care what you think or a whore thinks.

Billy

Like I care what you think. You can keep buying upscale provider candy and flowers till your blue in the face. In the long run nobody will care or remember if you was john or not. That is the difference between me and you. I can forgot about my whole experience and not give a shit. You are more concerned about your reputation concerning whores.

Like I care what you think or a whore thinks.

See you in the cheap thrills section. I am sure you will be there looking for "yucky girls", wait not "yucky" um whatever noun you would like to call them.

I am nice to the ladies or I wouldn't get my dick sucked or nut in their pussy. (Smiling)

Go get worked up over your girlfriend or wife if you got one coward.

Good day
Atleast they both have the capacity to think. You just regurgitate your bile.
The only reason they suck your dick or let you dribble in them is beccause of the green in your pocket or the bottle of wwine you buy them. Otherwise they wouldn't give you a 2nd glance. He might see one with an education, the public defender he claims to date.
BTW how many warnings has this guy gottten & he just keeps finding more targets. Your jimmy Hoffa was old on CL. It doesn't work any better here. Now you going after someones gf or family. that's about your speed when you have nothing that makes any sense to say.

Last edited:
Well Magic

I think your personal anger affects your judgment as a moderator.

I do recall someone called you on that. I did not see you whine and complain when Thorn talked to me about the stuff I was doing. I accepted it and moved on. By the way Thorn is at least fair about it.

Now you want to act big and bad because you are a moderator.

You said this and l found it amusing lol.

"Atleast they both have the capacity to think. You just regurgitate your bile.
The only reason they suck your dick or let you dribble in them is beccause of the green in your pocket or the bottle of wwine you buy them. Otherwise they wouldn't give you a 2nd glance. He might see one with an education, the public defender he claims to date.
BTW how many warnings has this guy gottten & he just keeps finding more targets. Your jimmy Hoffa was old on CL. It doesn't work any better here. Now you going after someones gf or family. that's about your speed when you have nothing that makes any sense to say."

You reprimand me for doing personal attacks and yet you do it as a moderator. This is very comical to me. You seem to be the only one that is crying about what I say. By the way where was your outrage when Billy said something to me LOL.

No other moderators have reprimanded me since.

lol I really do not what to tell you man. I am going to keep getting pussy. I am going to still talk about the game.

Your going to sit there, and still be upset, and I figure you WILL STILL search the board for pussy like everyone else.

You got to let things slide of your back.

Anyway makes for interesting discussion. I break the rules how? What warnings?

How about you warn other hobbyist like Billy before you sit there and try to get self righteous on me.

PS The only reason they suck your dick is because you are the pillar of the community of where you reside in. Obviously you just come on this board to reprimand the immoral "hobbyists" of society like me.

Wait are you not paying for pussy too Mr Magic.

I will give you a quick analogy on why I feel the way I do.

Your homeowner right like me. I keep my dog in the backyard and I feed him and take care of him. But you see my dog never comes in the house period.

Now you got a dog and you let the dog in the house and let the dog eat your scraps from the table. You may let the dog sit on the couch.

But see the problem is "that is still a dog". Now apply that to the "game". Your knocking me for keeping my dog in the yard and never letting my dog in the house. You feel like " hey man let your dog in the house".

NO I keep my dog in the backyard period.

Yea it sounds complicated but not to me.

Now if I break the rules, which I do not do, I assure you they would have done something about it quick fast. So stop making up shit.

Good day.

Last edited:
There haven't been any posts by Vermeer for a long time now. Is IRVINGTON29 a new character created to provide that special element that Vermeer use to provide?

Well Magic

Your homeowner right like me. I keep my dog in the backyard and I feed him and take care of him. But you see my dog never comes in the house period.

Now you got a dog and you let the dog in the house and let the dog eat your scraps from the table. You may let the dog sit on the couch.

But see the problem is "that is still a dog". Now apply that to the "game". Your knocking me for keeping my dog in the yard and never letting my dog in the house. You feel like " hey man let your dog in the house".

Good day.
Profound! Truly!

Not that it matters one way or the other, but I believe Irv. Too many references to Sutphin blvd, Parsons Blvd, and Farmers Blvd. What I don't believe is the impression that he gives that he is married and gets out as much as he says he does.

Beyond Logic

Well Magic

I think your personal anger affects your judgment as a moderator.

I do recall someone called you on that. I did not see you whine and complain when Thorn talked to me about the stuff I was doing. I accepted it and moved on. By the way Thorn is at least fair about it.

Now you want to act big and bad because you are a moderator.

You said this and l found it amusing lol.

"At least they both have the capacity to think. You just regurgitate your bile.
BTW how many warnings has this guy gottten & he just keeps finding more targets. Your jimmy Hoffa was old on CL. It doesn't work any better here. Now you going after someones gf or family. that's about your speed when you have nothing that makes any sense to say."

You reprimand me for doing personal attacks and yet you do it as a moderator. This is very comical to me. You seem to be the only one that is crying about what I say. By the way where was your outrage when Billy said something to me LOL.

No other moderators have reprimanded me since.

lol I really do not what to tell you man. I am going to keep getting pussy. I am going to still talk about the game.

Your going to sit there, and still be upset, and I figure you WILL STILL search the board for pussy like everyone else.

You got to let things slide of your back.

Anyway makes for interesting discussion. I break the rules how? What warnings?

How about you warn other hobbyist like Billy before you sit there and try to get self righteous on me.

PS The only reason they suck your dick is because you are the pillar of the community of where you reside in. Obviously you just come on this board to reprimand the immoral "hobbyists" of society like me.

Wait are you not paying for pussy too Mr Magic.

I will give you a quick analogy on why I feel the way I do.

NO I keep my dog in the backyard period.

Yea it sounds complicated but not to me.

Now if I break the rules, which I do not do, I assure you they would have done something about it quick fast. So stop making up shit.

Good day.
Profound indeed.
If I bring something up it's because you said itand it'smy opinion.! You should do sleight of hand,because you change subjects the way a card shark shanges cards. I've stood up to better before! My statements are as a board member.
Nowhere do I make an issue of being a moderator. It is attached to my sn because I try to give service here. I have never mentioned it in 1 discussion
You say you have a gf who is a lawyer, so she should be able to give yoo some insight on the law from her job perspective. Or pick any profession.
Nothing is fair.
Sit in a courtrooom for a day and that will become abundantly clear!
Now do you keep your dogs & ho's in the yard or ever let them in?
Or do they ever let you back in?
Thanks for your refreshing entertainment. Maybe you'll get your own cable show some day!

Last edited:
Irv and magic should have a game show, whoever can figure out what the fuck they are talking about wins a million bucks.

Not meant with disrespect, but I am a bright, over educated person and I can't fucking make heads or tails of this.

I totally agree, I don't believe for one second that Irving is a black man. I really don't want to get into my reasons why but until I am proven otherwise no way.
Vermeer always had a "special" place in his heart for Miki, she knew exactly who he was, she even claimed to have met him once. Now that she's gone, so is Vermeer. Emily, you seem to know a great deal about Irv.

The next thing you'll ask me is "what are you trying to say?" If you have to ask .....