LI Double Madness Special - 6/7 to 6/11

Originally posted by Ny Vanessa
Now, I am not saying she should get SFT , but one must realize where ones bread is buttered...
I'm not saying she should get special fucking treatment, I'm just saying she should get special fucking treatment. Realize that is the literal translation of the sentence quoted above.

Now, understand me Kimmie... I don't think what those jokers are up to is all right. In fact I think they're comments are uncalled for and stupid.

However, trying to defeat them with a hypocrisy isn't going to make your case. Its self defeating.

Re: Re: Brilliant Idea

Originally posted by lepke
Hey jerkoff how about getting more than 5 posts under your belt before you stick your foot in your mouth...It's not 2 different forms of speech one is correct and one is not.."Full of himself" cannot be used in the sentence she wrote even on your planet..By the way you are the asshole for getting into this dumb conversation anyway.......

Unlike yourself, the ladies and evidently from a recent post, your mother, I don't place large phallic like items in my mouth. Next time you are out cruising the playgrounds why don't you stop and ask a third grader what different forms of speech are...maybe they can explain it to you better. I guess you didn’t' learn that in your one semester of college at AU (Asshole University).

Also, lets be honest, who is the real Asshole for getting into this dumb conversation? Normally I might feel sorry for someone whom the board was calling a jackass....but somehow I think you are used to being in that position not only on bulletin boards but in the real world as well.

Hey Hey Hey, it's Fat Albert ...

HVNYG, (or should I say Vanessa?). Mr. Lep has his opinion which is allowed in America. If you don't like his post just move along. That being said, the "Mother" reference is amazingly childish imho.

Re: Hey Hey Hey, it's Fat Albert ...

Originally posted by JaxHammer
HVNYG, (or should I say Vanessa?). Mr. Lep has his opinion which is allowed in America. If you don't like his post just move along. That being said, the "Mother" reference is amazingly childish imho.
I've been called many things before, but defiantly not Vanessa. I guess as a fan of hers I should take it as a compliment though.

The mother comment (which I didn't make, just reiterated) might be childish...but come on...isn't this whole thread childish.

Also wondering why you feel Lepke is entitled to his opinion but I'm not entitled to mine.

It's one thing to slow down to watch a car wreck, but this one just seems to go one and on...

But ya gotta admit, it's been entertaining, in a "JackAss" kinda way.

It's a shame that Betty lost her adv thread though!

Originally posted by DarkStar62
It's one thing to slow down to watch a car wreck, but this one just seems to go one and on...

But ya gotta admit, it's been entertaining, in a "JackAss" kinda way.

It's a shame that Betty lost her adv thread though!
in a way it was funny and sad at the same time.
Funny, because some of your comments were hilarious and sad because some guys do not have anything better to do than sit on their butts and criticize others.
It's the old habit of trowing stones behind the convenient anon handle.
And...I didn't lost the thread...actually we were busy with lots of inquiries and more appointments than we could handle.
So, in a way I have to thank Mr Lepke for increasing my business :)

I just read this thread, and I just want to apologize to Betty and Kimmie. All of the negative stuff said here was totally uncalled for. It is one thing to say someone is not to your liking; it is another thing to be rude and offensive.

In case some of you didn’t get the memo, this is a monger’s web site. We are here to get trim. Some of us like skinny trim, others fat trim, others any trim that comes with a heartbeat. It is all good. Users should respect and enjoy the many tastes being presented here. Not everyone wants to pay to bang a model. I’d rather pay for she who can make my toes curl and my eyes roll back in my head in ecstasy. I’ve derived such experiences from women I never would have expected to posses such talents: an unequivocally overweight woman who is a single mom in her thirties with one child to support, a voluptuous elderly grandmother in her late sixties, an overweight mixed race mother of six in her early to late thirties, a middle aged Argentinean mother of two with the body of a twenty year old and the face of a goddess, and a solidly built middle aged proprietress of an Asian Massage Parlor. None of these women were overtly attractive, with the exception of the Argentine. They were all pleasant to look at, carried themselves well, and had more inner beauty than you could imagine. My word of advice would be to not just look for the women that look good, but truly go for the ones that are good on as many levels as possible.

The best lesson I’ve learnt from years of hobbying is to never judge a book by its cover. Furthermore, the best mongering experience is derived when one leaves themselves totally open to new possibilities.

Ladies please forgive the ignorance and immaturity displayed by my fellow mongers. They know not what they miss!!!!

Hi Kimmie, I miss those lovely lips- both that is….

Regards,

Pop

Today I'm waiting for some furniture to be deliverd..When it comes I will be going to fire island on my boat with some friends..
"Fire Island"? I'm beginning to understand.........
3 gay guys on a dingy!

Originally posted by Supermong
Following lepke's advice, I decided to forgo Betty and her talents.

Instead I had lepkes mom, she's great with the dentures removed.

3 pops!!
Now you are going to a place that is reserved for real scumbags.. You have something you want to say to me say it, but talking about people's mothers in off limits pal..I wish I could meet you in person so you could say that to my face you little pussy....

Last edited:

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Now you are going to a place that is reserved for real scumbags.. You have something you want to say to me say it, but talking about people's mothers in off limits pal..I wish I could meet you in person so you could say that to my face you little pussy....
What are you? 10 years old? The only reason an adult should be bothered by a statement about their mother like that is if it's a sore spot. Unless you think he really did hook up with your mother, it's obvious that he's insulting you, not her.

Originally posted by Waterclone
What are you? 10 years old? The only reason an adult should be bothered by a statement about their mother like that is if it's a sore spot. Unless you think he really did hook up with your mother, it's obvious that he's insulting you, not her.
obviously you don't give a fuck about your mother or what people do or say about her...In fact most guys i know that aren't fags have a problem with guys saying nasty shit about their Moms..I guess a dickless little fuckstick like you probably has no family values.....

Originally posted by betty_snj
in a way it was funny and sad at the same time.
Funny, because some of your comments were hilarious and sad because some guys do not have anything better to do than sit on their butts and criticize others.
It's the old habit of trowing stones behind the convenient anon handle.
And...I didn't lost the thread...actually we were busy with lots of inquiries and more appointments than we could handle.
So, in a way I have to thank Mr Lepke for increasing my business :)
I'm kind of like Betty's pimp...I said she's fugly ( that's fuckin ugly for those who don't know) to drum up business for her...It worked I'll expect my cut in the mail (LOL)........

Now that Betty has sucked and fucked her way back to the city. I am wondering, since everyone has attacked me, the original point got lost somewhere. Many of you thought Betty and her pretty face would suck you off better or something for defending her to me...I'm curious since so many keep saying it's a matter of taste and " what you like"..Right isn't that what you all keep saying?? I have shown Betty's pictures and home movies( god help us) to a few of my buddy's not saying anything pro or con and then asked them what they thought of betty's looks....I am saying nothing....Go back now take a look and you tell us what you think...Just yes she is really hot I wish i could be with her...Or my response " I'd rather jump off a cliff"...Your other opinions of how nice she is and she doesn't clock watch and she has a toy for every hole..This is not the question i pose now nor was it when I said she is a horror in the first place...HOW DO YOU THINK SHE LOOKS...LOOKS ONLY......I can't wait to read this....