LI Double Madness Special - 6/7 to 6/11

i know better than poking my super size it nose in other people's arguments (god got my nose and penis sizes confused when he made me), but here i go...

to start, i know ugly. i am the self proclaimed ugliest person (male or female) who posts on this board. that said...

i have to disagree with ny vanessa about lepke's post being deleted or his being banned (i'm sure justlooking could comment on the first amendment aspects of this). i find his comments about betty snj to be no different from henry d's comments about the lady i wrote about in the run, dont walk thread (something he said about ugly and looking like frankenstein).

as i said in that thread, give me a great experience over a great face. probably the best bbbj i ever recieved was from an over 40 and overweight and non-model lady. it was miles ahead of nearly all that i have received from the "young, pretty babes"

you both (vanessa and betty snj) have carved out a successful business providing the service that you are famous for, as far as i can see. why not just ignore these crude remarks?

ps - the two of you have been avoiding me on your trips to long island. it is extremely difficult to get an appointment with you guys on the phone. i wish you would add a weekend day on long island into your schedule for those of us who work in the city and find it hard to tell the wife that i gotta run off after dinner to get a bbbj.

Originally posted by BigMadM
I always think its great when someone tells slinky how he should run his board, or what he should do.

BMM, I am not telling slinky how to run his board. I am making a suggestion.

I am a business woman, and I am always open to suggestions from my clients on how to better my service to them ( except for anal.. f that)

That's why I always have polls on my site. I want to know what the people that patronize my service want..

I am sure slinky wants to know too ( or else why would he too have polls on this board?)

My suggestion is merely one opinion. He does not have to listen to me. He can tell me to STFU and go back into my hole.....

Personaly, I feel at this point, this board belongs to all the men here, and us girls are unwanted houseguests ( hence my own departure for the last couple of weeks.)

I dont plan to post again. I dont like playing with the boys anymore. They keep pulling my ponytail, and hitting me in class.

VM, betty sometimes works saturdays.. I am sure you can catch her on one of those days.. Good luck..

TTFN!

Originally posted by Ny Vanessa
Lepke, I so want to go "Kimmie" on you, but I can't......

To the moderator:

I think that some of the rude, cruel comments made about Betty, by this person, should be deleted, and he should be banned from the board for breaking one ( or many?) of the ten commandants.

There is a fine line between stating ones opinions, and making personal attacks...( but it isnt my board so who am I to ask such a requests?)

Betty has been a loyal supporter of this board for many years.

( You yourself have said so) Either via posts, or most importantly, via advertising.

Now, I am not saying she should get SFT , but one must realize where ones bread is buttered...

Too many girls have come and gone because of the lack of desire to deal with men who have nothing better to do than to attack either their looks, or grammar...

I know I have always said," If a girl cant take the heat here she should leave" But there is a difference between "heat" and plain cruelity.

This thread is about Betty advertising her work, and I strongly feel responses like lepkes should not be allowed in such threads. Thats just my opinion....

Unless it is your purpose to not have providers advertise, or post here, I strongly suggest steps be taken to make this place more provider friendly..

Slinky, I post this with no mean intent. You know I love you like a fat kid loves cake.
Hey honey I could really be mean if i wanted too...You think saying betty is fat and ugly should get me banned...How long did you say you been in this game?....I started by stating my opinion about what i thought about the way Betty looks...I wonderd why guys would pay to have sex with her..Well from many i got my anwser...She apparently can suck a trailer hitch through a garden hose which makes alot of cats happy in here...Nothing else needed to be said..Betty herself said she isn't affected by what i said or is that a lie..Now you and your buddy there want to control what guys are allowd to say in here...I only wish I was the MOD so i could tell you what I think of that little brain storm...

the girls that decide not to post do so for their own reasons.
Im not digging all that shit up.
Only some have been tossed I believe due to the fact that they posted ads without permission and in order to protect the integrity of the boards ad section, I think they deserve what they got.
Others have to realize that everyone has an opinion, and some people voice it rather boldly.
Ill miss you on the boards, and when you change your mind about anal, give this shallow, pathetic, loser poster a call.

Heh! Everyone has the right to post around here. Frankly, I just think we should try to be a bit careful about what we say about the ladies. There are ways of describing people without being quite so rude. I think the important part of all of this-is that after a period of time we learn who to follow and who to ignore! It gets pretty obvious fairly quickly.

Originally posted by lepke
Today I'm waiting for some furniture to be deliverd..When it comes I will be going to fire island on my boat with some friends..What's on the schedule for you? How does the ceiling look in the hotel your in?
let me tell you, when guys needs to brag about how much money or stuff they own it means ONE thing...they don't have anything. Guys who are really loaded never brags.
But being so full of himself will be good for you in Fire Island. You don't need to worry about a life jacket...you can float :)

Originally posted by BigMadM
I always think its great when someone tells slinky how he should run his board, or what he should do.

Slinky, I think you should take all the posters that hit 7000 posts out for a good deli lunch, and let them pick the deli.
Ok, thats being really pushy, you pick the deli.
For some strange reason I'm thinking he'll want separate checks too. :p ;)

Originally posted by lepke
Today I'm waiting for some furniture to be deliverd..When it comes I will be going to fire island on my boat with some friends.
I’m sure you and the boys out there in Cherry Grove can talk about your furniture delivery from Seamans all day long.

Originally posted by betty_snj
let me tell you, when guys needs to brag about how much money or stuff they own it means ONE thing...they don't have anything. Guys who are really loaded never brags.
But being so full of himself will be good for you in Fire Island. You don't need to worry about a life jacket...you can float :)
Sweetey you asked why i was posting so quickly that day and my anwser must really bother you. As you can see I haven't had time to respond to your jelious response in a few days..."being so good for himself" is inncorrect it is being so full of YOURSELF thats english. maybe you should return to school for a few reasons other than the obvious one...

Brilliant Idea

Hey Lepke,

I have a brilliant idea for you.... before you post correcting someone's grammar try spelling jealous correctly.

Oh, second piece of advice...stop being an asshole.

HVG

PS: Just for clarification...."full of himself" is just as correct as "full of yourself" just different forms of speech. In other words if I was speaking directly to Lepke I would say "you are an asshole and are so full of yourself, however if I was speaking to another person about Lepke I would say "oh, that asshole is so full of himself".

Re: Brilliant Idea

Originally posted by HudsonValleyNYGuy
Hey Lepke,

I have a brilliant idea for you.... before you post correcting someone's grammar try spelling jealous correctly.

Oh, second piece of advice...stop being an asshole.

HVG

PS: Just for clarification...."full of himself" is just as correct as "full of yourself" just different forms of speech. In other words if I was speaking directly to Lepke I would say "you are an asshole and are so full of yourself, however if I was speaking to another person about Lepke I would say "oh, that asshole is so full of himself".
Hey jerkoff how about getting more than 5 posts under your belt before you stick your foot in your mouth...It's not 2 different forms of speech one is correct and one is not.."Full of himself" cannot be used in the sentence she wrote even on your planet..By the way you are the asshole for getting into this dumb conversation anyway.......