LI Double Madness Special - 6/7 to 6/11

Yeah, now we're heading our doubles to Long Island and we decided to split our time between two locations, to make all LI boys happy :)~~

In Melville/Huntington area:
Monday June 7th:
- from 1 pm to midnight
Tuesday June 8th:
- from 8 am to midnight
Wednesday June 9th:
- from 8 am to midnight

In Uniondale area:
Thursday June 10th:
- from 8 am to midnight
Friday June 11th:
- from 8 am to midnight

Doubles (and individual) appointments available.
Please click on my site on the link saying
"doubles special" for rates and more info.
xoxoxoxoxo

Betty
http://betty.nycnetworking.com

I guess a few of you guys have seen SNJ...You are better men than me if you can tell me exactly what you like about the way this chick looks....I watched her home movies and sorry Betty but your best days are behind you..I don't mean to insult you because i know the guys that like you ,will still like you no matter what i say. Anyone can go to your site and decide for themselves take a look guys at that face looking up you then imagine paying for it.. I'd rather do a double with my right hand and then my left...Extreme makeover here we come... The black chick that is apparently with you has at least a cute face....She also needs some body work...Maybe you should be like Carvel Wendsday is sunday 2 for one or something...Don't mean to crush you Betty but personally I go for younger hotter and less milage but good luck and also to you lucky cats that get to put your piece where so many have have been before...LOL sorry shouldn't have went there..................

Lepke (or whoever you are),

do you think I really care about what you think about me or my looks?
And, if I'm not your type why do you take your time to post here?
Am I hurting for your business? nope.
So, go get your young hotties and mind your own business sweets.
Tons of hotties comes and go everyday.....just a few have some substance to offer besides the looks. Most of these girls just goes pooof!
If I lasted this long and have all the mileage on my back is because I have more to offer than most.
Remember...most of the guys do not think like you.

Lepke,

just did a little search on your handle and seems that you're a shill for the Club Babylon, which is located is Long Island right?

I guess my doubles with Vanessa is too close to "home" for you? Are you worried we're going to take business away from your favorite hangout?

Truly, I don't think you need to worry about that, because the clients who patronizes providers usually do not go to strip joints.

There is enough to go around, believe me.

Vanessa told me that we were going to get lots of "heat" doing doubles in LI, and I hate to say that she was right.

But, I do not care if bothers 1/2 of the people in LI...the doubles are planned and dates are carved in stone.

You like or not, we will be there to meet the people we know and like to spend time with.

Originally posted by betty_snj
Lepke,

just did a little search on your handle and seems that you're a shill for the Club Babylon, which is located is Long Island right?

I guess my doubles with Vanessa is too close to "home" for you? Are you worried we're going to take business away from your favorite hangout?

Truly, I don't think you need to worry about that, because the clients who patronizes providers usually do not go to strip joints.

There is enough to go around, believe me.

Vanessa told me that we were going to get lots of "heat" doing doubles in LI, and I hate to say that she was right.

But, I do not care if bothers 1/2 of the people in LI...the doubles are planned and dates are carved in stone.

You like or not, we will be there to meet the people we know and like to spend time with.
Touchy aren't we?? I guess you didn't read very much I am hardly a shill for CB although I do go there as it is farely close..I doubt Club babylon is shaking in their boots knowing you are coming to town but i guess you would have to ask them that.....I'm glad you have all those appointments my grandfather used to say every pot has a lid..Don't know what you mean by heat coming to LI...You just said you are booked " carved in stone" right. What do you care if I think you need some spackle work on that 40+ bod of yours....I call it honestly as I see it..Those who have conversed with me know that..So honestly SNJ I think you are not someone i would pay to have sex with in fact I would not give you a second look in my local strip place or for that matter if I was hammerd at my local bowling alley...No hard feelings good luck on LI.............

Lepke,

yes...I'm not 40 but 41. And yes, I need spackle in my body. So what?
I don't lie about my age or looks, reason I don't fear showing me in "home movies".
When I open the door to my clients they know exactly what to expect.
I'm very secure of myself, so attacks to my body or looks or anything else doesn't affect me.
I'm not touchy...you are. I'm not the one going to your posts and criticizing you.
But...I wanted to find out where your venom came from and why, reason I did my little search.
And I can guess more about you too, just by the way you write your little gems in the CB forum.
It's easy to write shit behind an annon internet handle, isn't it?
It's a power trip for some guys...who usually in real life women do not give a second look :)
Yes, I've been around the block many times and I worked in the strip joints when I was 20 and I can "see" what kind of guy you are, because guys who hangs in these places are mostly losers who spends their whole pay check in chicks they can never have in real life...but at that moment, his money gives him access to touch them briefly and have them perform their routine. Do you know that their purpose is to "clean" your pockets? If you didn't have the money to spend on them, they would never look or give you attention?
I bet you're not an Adonis and don't have much of a life, otherwise you would not have the need to patronize CB so often.
Yes, I know your type...and I'm glad that you will never give me a second look.

Also, let's clarify that I'm not attacking CB or anyone working there, I don't know the place and this was my first time looking into their forum.
I hope they do a killing business. Like I said, each on their own and there is enough for everybody's taste and preferences.

Originally posted by betty_snj
Lepke,

yes...I'm not 40 but 41. And yes, I need spackle in my body. So what?
I don't lie about my age or looks, reason I don't fear showing me in "home movies".
When I open the door to my clients they know exactly what to expect.
I'm very secure of myself, so attacks to my body or looks or anything else doesn't affect me.
I'm not touchy...you are. I'm not the one going to your posts and criticizing you.
But...I wanted to find out where your venom came from and why, reason I did my little search.
And I can guess more about you too, just by the way you write your little gems in the CB forum.
It's easy to write shit behind an annon internet handle, isn't it?
It's a power trip for some guys...who usually in real life women do not give a second look :)
Yes, I've been around the block many times and I worked in the strip joints when I was 20 and I can "see" what kind of guy you are, because guys who hangs in these places are mostly losers who spends their whole pay check in chicks they can never have in real life...but at that moment, his money gives him access to touch them briefly and have them perform their routine. Do you know that their purpose is to "clean" your pockets? If you didn't have the money to spend on them, they would never look or give you attention?
I bet you're not an Adonis and don't have much of a life, otherwise you would not have the need to patronize CB so often.
Yes, I know your type...and I'm glad that you will never give me a second look.

Also, let's clarify that I'm not attacking CB or anyone working there, I don't know the place and this was my first time looking into their forum.
I hope they do a killing business. Like I said, each on their own and there is enough for everybody's taste and preferences.
This is very educational to me thank you...I hobby and go to strip clubs as a fantasy type expierience..I look for women that would be a challege for me to meet on my own you i'm afraid would not qualify is this regard...I am not what you have described at all..I really don't hobby or go to strip clubs very often..I know the type of guy you mean as i see them when I do go to those places...I would not say I'm an "adonis" but I work out 4 times a week and really don't have any problem meeting attractive intelligent women..As you well know sometimes men don't want to have any strings attached to sex so i occasionally pay for it....I don't think you are pretty at all and I'm afraid insulting me won't change that...as far as my posts either here or the CB forum I call it honestly as i see it..I have been to CB about 5X does that make me a regular? You have put yourself in the position of being judged on your looks by virtue of your profession...I did not put you there so why does it upset you that I have said what I have? You are being judged by anyone that looks at your site..Once again Betty good luck on LI and may you find happiness someday as I have...............

Ahh Lepke,

Once again I see you are winning friends & influencing people. Nice to see that Dale Carnegie course is paying off. I'm curious how long did it take you to become this big an asshole?

Originally posted by Hot Dog
Ahh Lepke,

Once again I see you are winning friends & influencing people. Nice to see that Dale Carnegie course is paying off. I'm curious how long did it take you to become this big an asshole?
What exactly is your problem pal...You have something intelligent to say here besides using that 5th grade education that you seem to fall back on alot..."You asshole" did it take you a while to think that one up??

Lepke-Im not looking to insult or argue.
I just want to make a couple of points.
Im not sure I understand the purpose of your post.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and you have yours, and thats great.

Betty, has never hid her face or hid her age.
Its obvious, one can log on and see her face on videos, and stills.
One can see her body as well.
She has an enormous amount of reviews, and its quite clear from all of them, shes neither 23, nor slim.
She never hid the facts. She never denied any of them.
(the facts regarding her looks, age, or body type)

Whether or not a man enjoys her service, well, thats up to each man.

Betty offers something that alot of men want in a session, once again, obviously from her success.

She offers a safe and secure environment, in an upscale hotel, and one is guaranteed to get a women that will deliver the services promised. No clockwatching, no bullshit, just exactly what one wants, he will receive.

Ive been in Bettys presence. By the look of the contraptions she had with her, Im willing to bet most men that visit her, get exactly what they want, and then some.

Im not white knighting for her, not at all.

Its just that one has to realize that safe, secure, and an incredible bang for a buck is worth alot more to some men than a skinny body.
(lets no go with age, because Ive fucked women in their late 50s that outfuck alot of girls in their early twenties, but ofcourse, I still look for the 20 y/os, because they are not readily available to me.)

Thats it, all I wanted to say.

Originally posted by BigMadM
Lepke-Im not looking to insult or argue.
I just want to make a couple of points.
Im not sure I understand the purpose of your post.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and you have yours, and thats great.

Betty, has never hid her face or hid her age.
Its obvious, one can log on and see her face on videos, and stills.
One can see her body as well.
She has an enormous amount of reviews, and its quite clear from all of them, shes neither 23, nor slim.
She never hid the facts. She never denied any of them.
(the facts regarding her looks, age, or body type)

Whether or not a man enjoys her service, well, thats up to each man.

Betty offers something that alot of men want in a session, once again, obviously from her success.

She offers a safe and secure environment, in an upscale hotel, and one is guaranteed to get a women that will deliver the services promised. No clockwatching, no bullshit, just exactly what one wants, he will receive.

Ive been in Bettys presence. By the look of the contraptions she had with her, Im willing to bet most men that visit her, get exactly what they want, and then some.

Im not white knighting for her, not at all.

Its just that one has to realize that safe, secure, and an incredible bang for a buck is worth alot more to some men than a skinny body.
(lets no go with age, because Ive fucked women in their late 50s that outfuck alot of girls in their early twenties, but ofcourse, I still look for the 20 y/os, because they are not readily available to me.)

Thats it, all I wanted to say.
Thanks BMM I was really just trying to figure out why this chick gets the reviews that she does..I never really took a good look at her until she put this thread up and i checked out her home movies...I think you of all guys in here, you try to find the type of fantasy girls that i referd to earlier..I think we can agree that Betty does not qualify..The fact that she is not hiding that she is older and not so easy to look at I agree is too her credit. It does not however change the fact that she is 41 according to her and hasn't seen the inside of gym since my 3 sons was the number 1 show on TV ..It's also good that she has a safe place to do business..Personally i would rather bang a 22 year old hot chick in front of the 2nd precinct....Anyway to each his own I wish Betty the best i really do..Thanks again for your input on this matter I enjoy reading your stuff............Lepke

I would never say she is not too easy to look at.
Thats simply nonsense. Like I said, Ive met her, and there is nothing wrong with her face.
And Betty's service is first rate.
Theres no reason to be cruel to this girl.
If every provider used Betty as a model, this hobby would be a much better thing.

Mr. Afternoon, put it like this. If youre one that enjoys cock rings, anal play, and god knows what else,(I couldnt identify some of the other things) it seemed to me Betty is ready to rock your world.
Me, I just opted for her to suck my dick for 3 hours.

Originally posted by BigMadM
I would never say she is not too easy to look at.
Thats simply nonsense. Like I said, Ive met her, and there is nothing wrong with her face.
And Betty's service is first rate.
Theres no reason to be cruel to this girl.
If every provider used Betty as a model, this hobby would be a much better thing.

Mr. Afternoon, put it like this. If youre one that enjoys cock rings, anal play, and god knows what else,(I couldnt identify some of the other things) it seemed to me Betty is ready to rock your world.
Me, I just opted for her to suck my dick for 3 hours.
I'm with BMM on this one... I too have sampled Betty's services in Jersey and I must say her honesty in all is exceptional and unfounded in this industry. And for that, she is so successful.