LI Double Madness Special - 6/7 to 6/11

Originally posted by lepke
What exactly is your problem pal...You have something intelligent to say here besides using that 5th grade education that you seem to fall back on alot..."You asshole" did it take you a while to think that one up??
After our last discussion on economics of whoring and the fact that you could not understand some basic principals of market forces and how they effect prices. Oh there I go again next thing I’ll be using big words on you… I though it best if I put my opinion of you in terms you could understand. Oh and by the way I don’t think I called you an asshole, I believed I asked you how long did it take you to become as big of an asshole that you are. You see it helps if you read the question in its full context (try not to move your lips as you are reading this).

I gotta agree with BMM on this one too.

Fantasy sessions with hot 22yo 110lb strippers are great, BUT...
Too many times they have bad attitudes and are one pop and done. They tend to be late, rush, watch the clock and while they are hot, generally provide poor service. Of course this is not for all young chicks, but seems to be the ones I saw.

Betty on the other hand, provided the best session I ever had and I for one am looking forward to her doubles with another very well know UG'er. You can always count on being totally drained and having a session that you will find yourself thinking about weeks later.

Thats why ice cream comes in so many flavors. Depends on what you as an individual like and value in a session. For me looks, age, and weight are second to service. If you are getting great service from these young stripper types, then please share.

Originally posted by Hot Dog
After our last discussion on economics of whoring and the fact that you could not understand some basic principals of market forces and how they effect prices. Oh there I go again next thing I’ll be using big words on you… I though it best if I put my opinion of you in terms you could understand. Oh and by the way I don’t think I called you an asshole, I believed I asked you how long did it take you to become as big of an asshole that you are. You see it helps if you read the question in its full context (try not to move your lips as you are reading this).
Oh now I remember you jerk off...You blasted me for saying that I thought strippers should be hot looking and in shape as their bodies are their way of making a living... Somehow that simple concept eludes you...This guy is an ugly fat chick groupie..He keeps all the local fatties in business out on the island..You don't want to watch wits with me hotjerk your brain will explode as I am at least 3X smarter and 5X richer so please don't tell me about market forces it doesn't sit well from a guy that hands me towels in the mensroom at scores..

Originally posted by MikeyParmigiana
I gotta agree with BMM on this one too.

Fantasy sessions with hot 22yo 110lb strippers are great, BUT...
Too many times they have bad attitudes and are one pop and done. They tend to be late, rush, watch the clock and while they are hot, generally provide poor service. Of course this is not for all young chicks, but seems to be the ones I saw.

Betty on the other hand, provided the best session I ever had and I for one am looking forward to her doubles with another very well know UG'er. You can always count on being totally drained and having a session that you will find yourself thinking about weeks later.

Thats why ice cream comes in so many flavors. Depends on what you as an individual like and value in a session. For me looks, age, and weight are second to service. If you are getting great service from these young stripper types, then please share.
Oh no they are rare but anything in life that is good is hard to get...There are many Young HOT girls with smokin bodies that will give you great service as well. BMM knows that he writes about them all the time..He often says in relation to the type of girls I am refering "this is the reason I hobby in the first place"..There is no value in my opinion in getting anything from an ugly girl sorry that's just me...You guys that are willing to have anyone blow you...Oh fuck it good luck

You guys that are willing to have anyone blow you...
lepke-only speaking for myself, now you see how pathetic I am.
I once met a 65 y/o whore in vegas. I was 25-26, she was so scary looking. Pancake makeup, caked up on her face. Thick heavy mascara, eyeliner that was crushed on. Rouge, enough to paint a car, and thick, horribly worn skin, and yellowed out teeth.
She asked me at the bar in Flamingo Hilton, the bar next to the Keno lounge back then, "wanna buy me a drink sailor?"

I almost puked when I looked at her, but I did manage to get her down to 10 bucks for a blowjob.
I declined 5 minutes later because I think the pot and alcohol kicked in and I was too woozy to go upstairs.
She might be the only female I think I ever refused to let suck my dick.

I too have sampled Betty's services. She can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and probably draw a load out of it!!!!! I will be calling her to see if she can fit me in during her next busy LI stay.

You don't want to watch wits with me hotjerk your brain will explode as I am at least 3X smarter and 5X richer so please don't tell me about market forces it doesn't sit well from a guy that hands me towels in the mensroom at scores..
I think you forgot to mention that your dick is 2x bigger than mine. Lepke are you sure you are not trying to compensate for something. BTW I think you meant “match wits” not “watch wits” I guess you really showed me up there with your superior intelligence. Actually I feel sorry for you with your dilutions of grandeur. But then again with your narcissistic nature you are completely unaware of your short comings, you know what they say ignorance is bliss.

Oh now I remember you jerk off...You blasted me for saying that I thought strippers should be hot looking and in shape as their bodies are their way of making a living... Somehow that simple concept eludes you...This guy is an ugly fat chick groupie..He keeps all the local fatties in business out on the island.
If I recall correctly it was a debate regarding the fact that “fat” strippers have to go the extra yard to compete with “thin” strippers. Thus forcing the "thin" strippers to keep up with the "fat" ones. Once again it’s all about competition and not the individual strippers I guess you still just don’t get it.

You know I would love to continue this debate comparing income, stock portfolios, intelligence, penis size and general status in life but somehow I think it would be a waste of my time. Instead I think I’ll light up a good cigar from my humidor, pour myself a glass of Johnnie Walker Blue and make a toast to you.

Last edited:
Originally posted by BigMadM
lepke-only speaking for myself, now you see how pathetic I am.
I once met a 65 y/o whore in vegas. I was 25-26, she was so scary looking. Pancake makeup, caked up on her face. Thick heavy mascara, eyeliner that was crushed on. Rouge, enough to paint a car, and thick, horribly worn skin, and yellowed out teeth.
She asked me at the bar in Flamingo Hilton, the bar next to the Keno lounge back then, "wanna buy me a drink sailor?"

I almost puked when I looked at her, but I did manage to get her down to 10 bucks for a blowjob.
I declined 5 minutes later because I think the pot and alcohol kicked in and I was too woozy to go upstairs.
She might be the only female I think I ever refused to let suck my dick.
LOL WOW that's a good story...I lost a fortune one night in that place trying to pick up a cocktail girl..I struck out and lost about 5 grand so i could keep ordering drinks from her...I should have looked for the 65 yr old whore it only would have cost me 10 bucks..LOL..

Originally posted by Hot Dog
I think you forgot to mention that your dick is 2x bigger

Yes your right my dick is 2x bigger ( at least )....There is alot one can infer from the name one picks as a nick name...Hotdog implies either your obvious obsession with masterbation or penis envy that you have had since adolescents..This explains alot about why you don't feel you measure up to pretty regular women and sadly even women that you pay to ignore your tiny piece. When faced with a choice of a pretty young fit girl and a fat old whore you always pick the easier latter woman..It's was all so easy for you through your life to date, probably marry and now hobby with b and c team women....Tell you what my friend with penis the size of a sunmade raisin..Your new pal Lepke will get you a test drive with a girl that you don't have to ashamed to tell your buddies about..When you make that toast to me with no doubt colt 45 think about when you want me to show you how to approach girls that don't look like the elephant lady and we will meet and that night is on me................

Lepke,
What exactly is your point in all this?
You seem like a really angry guy. Seriously, every one has different tastes, yet you seem to fault people for not having the same standards as you.

Last edited:
Can I come?

that toast to me with no doubt colt 45 think about when you want me to show you how to approach girls that don't look like the elephant lady and we will meet and that night is on me................

listen guys,

why don't you go and get the skinny girls and leave my thread alone?

What do you accomplish with that? Jeeeez you guys really have an ego (and dick) problem.

There is a forum just for you...but I bet there is not much to say there and you need to pick on me.

In fact, did you guys noticed that there is not more ANY women posting or advertising on UG? Why, I tell you why. Who wants to post here and be dissecated? Nobody. Seems like I'm the only one still here because your sticks & stones really do not affect me.

You guys are a bunch of losers with a huge L in my book. You can call me whatever you want, it's not going to change my ways or the way people who knows me think about me, so just mind your business and stick to your girls.

I'm getting tired of your broken record statements. Get a life...

Last edited:
Originally posted by betty_snj
listen guys,
business and stick to your girls.

I'm getting tired of your broken record statements. Get a life...
That's pretty funny a career street girl is telling us to get a life..How's your life honey...

I bet mine is way better than yours.
I can see that you have too much time in your hands because soon something is posted here you're quick to respond.
That spells loser to me...a guy who spends the day reading, posting and criticizing people in a whoreboard doesn't have much of a life does he?

now that the clown finished his show,...

let's get back to the animal act :)

To the "nice" guys here,

this weekend (and week) I will be working on our LI trip, so if you're interested please mail ahead of time.

We will also be doing solos, so we need to book the doubles in between our own appts, reason is better if you contact me soon so we can make all happy.

I prefer to get your request thru mail, so if you already sent yours, I will be responding this weekend with our present schedule.

Last edited:
Lepke, I so want to go "Kimmie" on you, but I can't......

To the moderator:

I think that some of the rude, cruel comments made about Betty, by this person, should be deleted, and he should be banned from the board for breaking one ( or many?) of the ten commandants.

There is a fine line between stating ones opinions, and making personal attacks...( but it isnt my board so who am I to ask such a requests?)

Betty has been a loyal supporter of this board for many years.

( You yourself have said so) Either via posts, or most importantly, via advertising.

Now, I am not saying she should get SFT , but one must realize where ones bread is buttered...

Too many girls have come and gone because of the lack of desire to deal with men who have nothing better to do than to attack either their looks, or grammar...

I know I have always said," If a girl cant take the heat here she should leave" But there is a difference between "heat" and plain cruelity.

This thread is about Betty advertising her work, and I strongly feel responses like lepkes should not be allowed in such threads. Thats just my opinion....

Unless it is your purpose to not have providers advertise, or post here, I strongly suggest steps be taken to make this place more provider friendly..

Slinky, I post this with no mean intent. You know I love you like a fat kid loves cake.

Last edited:
Originally posted by betty_snj
I bet mine is way better than yours.
I can see that you have too much time in your hands because soon something is posted here you're quick to respond.
That spells loser to me...a guy who spends the day reading, posting and criticizing people in a whoreboard doesn't have much of a life does he?
Today I'm waiting for some furniture to be deliverd..When it comes I will be going to fire island on my boat with some friends..What's on the schedule for you? How does the ceiling look in the hotel your in?

Vanessa/Betty-

I think most of veterans around here, know who to listen to and who to ignore. I tend to agree with you, that some of the stuff is way over-board, and quite difficulty to turn your head from. However, I think that most of the long-time posters-have a pretty good idea about what Betty is all about.
-Sweet Lady
-Not a clock-watcher
-Superb Oral
-Never, ever lied about her size or looks

Enough said!

Last edited:
I always think its great when someone tells slinky how he should run his board, or what he should do.

Slinky, I think you should take all the posters that hit 7000 posts out for a good deli lunch, and let them pick the deli.
Ok, thats being really pushy, you pick the deli.