LI Bust

I find two things interesting about the Melville bust;
1) the place was never reviewed here.
2) If you use Google maps on the address in the article and then pan the picture, there is another foot spa directly across the street.

Another observation is that a lot of "spas" are now calling themselves Foot spas.
The one in Oceanside that is a full service place by Burger King, the one in Floral Park that was just closed down, and a few in Suffolk.
I use to frequent both of these places since I live very close. The place you speak of across the street which use to be called Lucky 7 spa and is 100% legit. They get very mad if you take off your underwear. Curtains for rooms, about 6 in a row. It would be a win if you could even get them to do a st.

The location which got busted use to go by Lucky 8 spa. You’d occasionally see them run across 110 and go to Lucky 7. The first time I went there about a year ago they had a 20 yr old working. Petite, pretty with black sexy glasses, She gave an insane massage but nothing more. Wouldn’t tell me her name. When I called to find out who she was they told me No! I went back there a second time and got a very aggressive massage by a heavier set woman. No st, no flip but allowed me to take off underwear. I assumed this place was legit and stopped going there.

Second pct is clearing out all these places in the area. I’m def taking an amp break for sometime.

Yes there is. I went to that place (of course Genius has) just precovid. One girl show (when I was there) and she was very attractive. Massage was good (not great but good) and I think totally legit (I did the accidental dropping my hand and touching her calf and other subtle signals.)

While I was sitting in my car getting ready to leave a girl from the place across the street (the one busted) crossed Rt110 with a bag, entered the place and shortly left to go back whence she came. Since it was around 1 pm or so I assume it was lunch.

I never went back as if I wanted a legit massage I have some excellent places (I posted here somewhere) I nor did I go to the place that was busted.

BTW, a HJ for $ is considered prostitution.
Maybe that's why some of them just go right for the goods without mentioning $

billyS

Reign of Terror
Maybe searching which girl was advertising in that area would narrow it down a bit, but the dude was from Kentucky so maybe he was being watched for trafficking across state lines.
He is a bad looking dude, and they didn't even have to post his picture, I pretty much knew what he would look like from his name.

The place is a shit hole. He might also be bringing in Fentanyl.

Sorry to hear about that. I was a weekly regular at Y&B for a while until a couple of months ago.

I remember having a conversation with the lady boss that I had a feeling that my luck was running out. She told me not to worry because they (LEO’s) don’t typically go after the customers.

I always felt uneasy when walking past the busy beauty salon on the corner a couple of doors down with the huge windows. I felt eyes on me every time.

But I stopped going to Y&B because the shop started to look run down and a bit unsanitary. Dirty floors, sketchy towels, etc.

They had a good run. Hopefully, she’ll recover and be back better than before.