LI Bust

The dawn drive spot was next door to a church so it’s not surprising this happened. I also always wonder about these code violations, assuming they’re not fabricated as the justification for busting these spots I don’t know why the amp owners don’t make at least some attempt to be on top of it.

The dawn drive spot was next door to a church so it’s not surprising this happened. I also always wonder about these code violations, assuming they’re not fabricated as the justification for busting these spots I don’t know why the amp owners don’t make at least some attempt to be on top of it.
Have you seen that "church" they probably have more code violations than the amp! Lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
2 places raided yesterday. The one in PJ mentioned in a previous post and one in Melville.

https://dailyvoice.com/new-york/suf...ids-at-suffolk-county-massage-parlors/861251/
I find two things interesting about the Melville bust;
1) the place was never reviewed here.
2) If you use Google maps on the address in the article and then pan the picture, there is another foot spa directly across the street.

Another observation is that a lot of "spas" are now calling themselves Foot spas.
The one in Oceanside that is a full service place by Burger King, the one in Floral Park that was just closed down, and a few in Suffolk.

I find two things interesting about the Melville bust;
1) the place was never reviewed here.
2) If you use Google maps on the address in the article and then pan the picture, there is another foot spa directly across the street......
Yes there is. I went to that place (of course Genius has) just precovid. One girl show (when I was there) and she was very attractive. Massage was good (not great but good) and I think totally legit (I did the accidental dropping my hand and touching her calf and other subtle signals.)

While I was sitting in my car getting ready to leave a girl from the place across the street (the one busted) crossed Rt110 with a bag, entered the place and shortly left to go back whence she came. Since it was around 1 pm or so I assume it was lunch.

I never went back as if I wanted a legit massage I have some excellent places (I posted here somewhere) I nor did I go to the place that was busted.

BTW, a HJ for $ is considered prostitution.