Legal weed

Just about every head shop in nassau county run by foreigners is selling THC products. Despite locations getting busted weekly this doesn’t seem to stop any of them.

You seem like an experienced toker. Any particular edibles you can buy out east you recommend? I’ve found the edibles don’t really hit as hard (for me given my toking consumption) but have previously had good effects from a Punch Bar (eat either half or whole at time).
Delta 9
GMY

Clear tube they look like cubes with the crystal sugar. Go to up and smoke in Montauk Native Gasoline they’re very knowledgeable there. The Delta 8’s are weak but the 9’s are good

I have made tinctures at home myself. THC is highly soluble in ethanol. There are several variables that will effect the potency. It's probably best to purchase them though.

I was never afraid to experiment with weed. The weed that is available now is a lot stronger so be careful if you decide to experiment. If you Google it you will see how simple it really is. Dosing is also very tricky so don't overdo it.
the tinctures I buy on the res are made with mct oil but I’ve also seen “monkey treats thc infused vodka/cognac” shots being sold there.

As for the potency, I’d eat a little something before even if it’s light. It’s strong stuff. You want to hold the tincture under your tongue ideally for as long as possible so it gets absorbed all the way.

I recommend looking into the infused lemonades and juices they sell too, by mackie fresh they’re only like $20 and they get you nice for the whole day. You can sip as you please. I personally drink the whole bottle but you can just drink half or quarter and then throw in the fridge for later.

Does anyone know if the reservations out east carry RSO - Rick Simpson Oil? It generally comes in a syringe and is a good potent “extra” to add to an edible.

Hoping to save myself trip out to Mastic if anyone knows?
yes I’ve seen oil syringes sold there. Green crack, strawberry diesel, Jack herer to name a few.

You seem like an experienced toker. Any particular edibles you can buy out east you recommend? I’ve found the edibles don’t really hit as hard (for me given my toking consumption) but have previously had good effects from a Punch Bar (eat either half or whole at time).
Law guy,

Unfortunately yes. I have an autoimmune system disorder that is painful at times and I chose natural over big pharmer. Plus with the meds I’m on no need to push the kidneys anymore then they get now. I’ll need big pharmer when I get a bit older. Not going to lie I do in joy it as well!!!

Punch Bars are awesome and very consistent and a great deal. I can get them for $20 bucks for 225 MG’s. 25 MG bricks you can pull apart.

Chocolates I’ve found to have the good consistency and hit the blood faster.

As far as to recommend I’d stay with dispensary grade. They normally have batch numbers and are very consistent. I’m a believer of this holistic approach not all but this one. I mean it grows you dry it you smoke it. If that’s not natural then neither am I.

Nevertheless that the recommendation. They are available black market and at the shops. You go to the shops spend three hundred bucks and come out with a hand full. Spend three hundred black market and your two hands will be spilling over with goodies. I love my Country but I’m not giving more of my money to these politicians especially when they should have legalized it many many years ago. I get it with some of you that you have no contacts. Trust me throw a comment out with acquaintances & friends and someone always knows somebody.

I would stay away from products like nerd ropes and any others that are spray applied. Nothing wrong with that but it’s not consistent. Eat a moderate amount one day get the desired effect, eat the same amount the next day and your drooling at the TV.

Hope this helps some of you guys.

FWIW - I took a drive to Massachusetts four years ago to purchase legal cannabis and chocolate was one of my purchases.

The first day I consumed, I felt great - not high, but an incredible sense of calmness void of anxiety.

The following day, I hit the chocolate again and had a scary occurrence. I thought that I was going to black out, have a stroke or possibly die. After two hours of this hell, I called 911 and was transported to the ER where after a few hours the effects of the cannabis finally wore off. I couldn't stay hydrated and was drinking tons of water throughout.

My advice is to use caution when using these products.

Law guy,

Unfortunately yes. I have an autoimmune system disorder that is painful at times and I chose natural over big pharmer. Plus with the meds I’m on no need to push the kidneys anymore then they get now. I’ll need big pharmer when I get a bit older. Not going to lie I do in joy it as well!!!

Punch Bars are awesome and very consistent and a great deal. I can get them for $20 bucks for 225 MG’s. 25 MG bricks you can pull apart.

As far as to recommend I’d stay with dispensary grade. They normally have batch numbers and are very consistent. I’m a believer of this holistic approach not all but this one. I mean it grows you dry it you smoke it. If that’s not natural then neither am I.

Nevertheless that the recommendation. They are available black market and at the shops. You go to the shops spend three hundred bucks and come out with a hand full. Spend three hundred black market and your two hands will be spilling over with goodies. I love my Country but I’m not giving more of my money to these politicians especially when they should have legalized it many many years ago. I get it with some of you that you have no contacts. Trust me throw a comment out with acquaintances & friends and someone always knows somebody.

I would stay away from products like nerd ropes and any others that are spray applied. Nothing wrong with that but it’s not consistent. Eat a moderate amount one day get the desired effect, eat the same amount the next day and your drooling at the TV.

Just my opinion on anything black market these days but way there's too much lacing drugs with fentanyl and who knows what else. At least with legal weed and edibles, you're most likely getting the correct drug and dose.

Spring is close. For those wondering about seeds I have personally had good experiences with True North Seed Bank out of Canada. Among other seeds and seed varieties, they offer a wide selection of ACE seeds from Spain offering FEM and regular seeds as well as some native Moroccan and afghan strains. Well worth a shot if you are serious and stealth shipping with a choice of packaging.

I have tried more than a few of these companies on the Web and this one is reliable and fast.

If I have broken some rule by pimping FEM seeds here I am truly sorry. Thank you:)

the tinctures I buy on the res are made with mct oil but I’ve also seen “monkey treats thc infused vodka/cognac” shots being sold there.

As for the potency, I’d eat a little something before even if it’s light. It’s strong stuff. You want to hold the tincture under your tongue ideally for as long as possible so it gets absorbed all the way.

I recommend looking into the infused lemonades and juices they sell too, by mackie fresh they’re only like $20 and they get you nice for the whole day. You can sip as you please. I personally drink the whole bottle but you can just drink half or quarter and then throw in the fridge for later.
Do these have anything resembling a label with contents ?

The legally obtained stuff has pretty clear labeling. Made on date, use by date, date tested, Batch# % by volume, weight of active ingredients.. Black market stuff ymmv..

PXL_20230308_205725221.jpg

Do these have anything resembling a label with contents ?
Be careful though if you go out there, I saw the pigs sitting right outside the reservation — just like others here have warned about. They hide behind bushes at intersections waiting for people to run a stop sign.

The driver in back of me wasn’t so lucky, I saw the lights flash & watched him getting pulled over right through my rear view mirror. Eerie to see that go down.. Switch up the routes & side-streets if you have to, that’s what I did. Luckily there is more than one way out of there. Meanwhile, i dodged some kids on ATVs and homicidal drivers on sunrise. The priorities of the so-called enforcers of the law is pretty pathetic…

Law guy,

I agree stay away from the nerds rope, anything based off real candy or snack brands are all BS waste of money/time, but I’m also a little sketched by the punch bars. Real ones out in Cali come in 100mg, fakes often come in 225mg which is what they sell. Punch vapes and extract on the other hand is great, their live rosin is really something. Even the distillate.

I find the chocolate, sweets, etc. don’t get me where I need to be in general. There are also these “boss bars” (Think High Creations) 500mg & Smacked 1000mg chocolate, they both do the job for me.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Reading this thread it just seems, although not legal and the Rockefeller Laws were still on the books, to cop a nickel bag in back of the Burger King on Hillside and 259th or AP upper.