Legal weed

What exactly do they pull you over for?
Do they search your car for contraband?
The taxes. It’s like going to Virginia and bring cigarettes back to sell, less taxes in Virginia.

The reservation was set up for Native Americans to save the taxes for their own. Native Americans are almost tax exempt as part of there restitution.

It’s normally Suffolk county cops. They are not allowed on the reservation and wait just outside of it.

The gas is way cheaper down there to, again it’s a tax thing and it’s supposed to be for Native Americans.

Some times the bug you sometimes they don’t. I’m guessing they watch and see who comes often.

The shop owners just want to sell as much as they can and I can’t blame them!

"Home Cultivation of Cannabis
New Yorkers 21 years of age and older can grow up to 6 cannabis plants in their home for personal use (3 mature plants and 3 immature plants) and a maximum of twelve plants per household (6 mature plants and 6 immature plants). Please be aware the home cultivation of cannabis is not allowed immediately. Pursuant to the MRTA, the home cultivation of cannabis is only permitted after the OCM issues regulations governing home cultivation of cannabis, which will occur within 18 months of the first adult-use retail sale."
Soon you can legally grow your own and save your money..and you'll know it's not laced with anything.

"Home Cultivation of Cannabis
New Yorkers 21 years of age and older can grow up to 6 cannabis plants in their home for personal use (3 mature plants and 3 immature plants) and a maximum of twelve plants per household (6 mature plants and 6 immature plants). Please be aware the home cultivation of cannabis is not allowed immediately. Pursuant to the MRTA, the home cultivation of cannabis is only permitted after the OCM issues regulations governing home cultivation of cannabis, which will occur within 18 months of the first adult-use retail sale."
Soon you can legally grow your own and save your money..and you'll know it's not laced with anything.
Where do you get the good seeds? Or is like big Agra where they own the license for particular strains?

I hear that, TBF though they do have legit carts that actually are safe and check out when you scan for lab test results. Just stay away from the obvious fake BM brands. there are a bunch of legit ones and also a bunch of obvious fakes depending which place you buy it from.

This is why I only buy tinctures as of late because some of these edibles are weak or don’t work for me. Doesn’t help they sell knockoff medicated skittles, starburst, sour patch, nerds rope, “trips ahoy” & other these other fake edible brands. If it’s based off a real company, that should be an automatic inclination to avoid. A dropper or two of some good quality thc tincture underneath the tongue works wonders.

Regardless I’d rather buy from here rather then from some sketchy character waiting in a random shopping mall parking lot at some weird hour.
You get the tinctures on the reservation also?