Legal weed

I hear that, TBF though they do have legit carts that actually are safe and check out when you scan for lab test results. Just stay away from the obvious fake BM brands. there are a bunch of legit ones and also a bunch of obvious fakes depending which place you buy it from.

This is why I only buy tinctures as of late because some of these edibles are weak or don’t work for me. Doesn’t help they sell knockoff medicated skittles, starburst, sour patch, nerds rope, “trips ahoy” & other these other fake edible brands. If it’s based off a real company, that should be an automatic inclination to avoid. A dropper or two of some good quality thc tincture underneath the tongue works wonders.

Regardless I’d rather buy from here rather then from some sketchy character waiting in a random shopping mall parking lot at some weird hour.
If the places in the reservation are trustworthy enough I’d be ok with the carts. But 2 things the Delta 9 gummies I got are good this “trips ahoy” and etc are delta 8 and that stuff is weaker the other thing is the odor my SO is ok with the candies but not the fumes

The taxes. It’s like going to Virginia and bring cigarettes back to sell, less taxes in Virginia.

The reservation was set up for Native Americans to save the taxes for their own. Native Americans are almost tax exempt as part of there restitution.

It’s normally Suffolk county cops. They are not allowed on the reservation and wait just outside of it.

The gas is way cheaper down there to, again it’s a tax thing and it’s supposed to be for Native Americans.

Some times the bug you sometimes they don’t. I’m guessing they watch and see who comes often.

The shop owners just want to sell as much as they can and I can’t blame them!
Never seen the cops around there and you are allowed to posses a certain amount it’s not arrest-able or fine-able

Does anyone know if the reservations out east carry RSO - Rick Simpson Oil? It generally comes in a syringe and is a good potent “extra” to add to an edible.

Hoping to save myself trip out to Mastic if anyone knows?

Does anyone know if the reservations out east carry RSO - Rick Simpson Oil? It generally comes in a syringe and is a good potent “extra” to add to an edible.

Hoping to save myself trip out to Mastic if anyone knows?
Not to sure. Don’t know where you are but they opened a place in Babylon right on DPA close to the old monsoon but on the east side of the street.

I went to Evergreen next to the two gas stations. The place was packed. I asked the guy in my regular smoke shop, he said his cousin worked there and they had the best prices. I have been using this location for the past two months. It's cheaper than my regular guy and has a good selection of products. They even had a 25$ 1/8 oz. I watched a guy buy.

I went to Evergreen next to the two gas stations. The place was packed. I asked the guy in my regular smoke shop, he said his cousin worked there and they had the best prices. I have been using this location for the past two months. It's cheaper than my regular guy and has a good selection of products. They even had a 25$ 1/8 oz. I watched a guy buy.
These prices are really good for herb.

Do tinctures need to be taken with any food or just by itself? Also, are the effects similar to smoked leaf or do they take a while like edibles

Trying to quit smoking but I miss the experience so I want to try other forms

I have made tinctures at home myself. THC is highly soluble in ethanol. There are several variables that will effect the potency. It's probably best to purchase them though.

I was never afraid to experiment with weed. The weed that is available now is a lot stronger so be careful if you decide to experiment. If you Google it you will see how simple it really is. Dosing is also very tricky so don't overdo it.

I have made tinctures at home myself. THC is highly soluble in ethanol. There are several variables that will effect the potency. It's probably best to purchase them though.

I was never afraid to experiment with weed. The weed that is available now is a lot stronger so be careful if you decide to experiment. If you Google it you will see how simple it really is. Dosing is also very tricky so don't overdo it.
I made the mistake of ingesting a 60mg THC gummy thinking it was 5mg. I couldn't call it high because it went way above high. I did some quick research after and 60mg is in the spectrum of a heavy user to tolerate. 10mg is the high end of a novice user (not exact but website said on average).
So do research before deciding how much to ingest.

I made the mistake of ingesting a 60mg THC gummy thinking it was 5mg. I couldn't call it high because it went way above high. I did some quick research after and 60mg is in the spectrum of a heavy user to tolerate. 10mg is the high end of a novice user (not exact but website said on average).
So do research before deciding how much to ingest.
Edit: I couldn't call it getting* high because it went way above getting* high. Specifically it was like being really drunk with sort of mild hallucinations.

Edit: I couldn't call it getting* high because it went way above getting* high. Specifically it was like being really drunk with sort of mild hallucinations.
I’m good for a zip every ten days or so, smoke probably three grams a day. For the edibles it usually takes me 20-30 MG’s to get the job done.
Just a starting point for some of you.

I’m good for a zip every ten days or so, smoke probably three grams a day. For the edibles it usually takes me 20-30 MG’s to get the job done.
Just a starting point for some of you.
You seem like an experienced toker. Any particular edibles you can buy out east you recommend? I’ve found the edibles don’t really hit as hard (for me given my toking consumption) but have previously had good effects from a Punch Bar (eat either half or whole at time).