Legal weed

Nah not yet, but I hear prices are pretty damn expensive & the reviews of the place are mixed. Waiting for more stores to pop up particularly on LI. I’ve just been driving out east to Mastic area for the time being, I get better bang for my buck on the rez.

The rez is alright, but it's a hike. Just get a medical card for the time being. That's what I did, just say to your Dr you can't sleep. Since it's legal for recreational they are a lot more relaxed with handing out cards. Dispensaries have deals like kohls, 30% off etc. Just bought an oil cartridge like 2 weeks ago and got 10 free lol

For years I've been buying my weed in MA and recently in NJ ever since it became legal there. I'm currently running low and don't have any trips on the books to MA and didn't feel like driving to NJ, so it just so happened that today I looked into getting a medicinal card and to my surprise it was extremely easy...almost too easy.

I went online and filled out a form where I stated I had pain and stress, and a doctor called me 5 minutes later to tell me I was approved (no interview was even required). Within the hour I was picking up my medical mj at the closest dispensary. Between the coupons that are offered and the lower tax I don't know why I didn't do this sooner.

I go to the rezz in mastic. Greenleaf which is next to the two gas stations had, for me, best selection of flower and carts and edibles. Calvin’s was a close second.

I go to the rezz in mastic. Greenleaf which is next to the two gas stations had, for me, best selection of flower and carts and edibles. Calvin’s was a close second.
Was just at Calvins few hours ago actually for the first time. I heard many good things about it so I thought I’d check it out. Looks like a high-end shop upon walking in, really cool layout, spacious, friendly staff...nice place! I ending getting two vape cartridges & a tincture bottle.

I did see Native greenleaf as well while I was out there. Perhaps I’ll stop in and check that out next time. I think it’s cool those gas stations & shops offer drive thru pickup while you can fill up your gas tank.

Interesting how one place might give you a much better deal that another shop just down the rd sells for a steeper price for the same thing. Either way, they probably still beat most NYC prices- for the time being, at least. I would just be wary of the potholes & narrow roads over there. Parking can be a little tight, but it has its periods of slow traffic, too.

Also, worth noting today I noticed LE pull over someone while I was leaving. They’re all over Sunrise Highway too, looking for the usual speeders and drunk drivers, so drive carefully!

For years I've been buying my weed in MA and recently in NJ ever since it became legal there. I'm currently running low and don't have any trips on the books to MA and didn't feel like driving to NJ, so it just so happened that today I looked into getting a medicinal card and to my surprise it was extremely easy...almost too easy.

I went online and filled out a form where I stated I had pain and stress, and a doctor called me 5 minutes later to tell me I was approved (no interview was even required). Within the hour I was picking up my medical mj at the closest dispensary. Between the coupons that are offered and the lower tax I don't know why I didn't do this sooner.
This was on LI/NY that the process to get a med card was that easy?

Just go to the Indian Reservation in Mastic same weed as legal stores for less money . You can buy 1/2 once bags for $100 it has all the info and the levels and type of pot just like the legal stores for much less . They don’t have to pay the big pot taxes they say and the weed is just as good as the legal shops

There is a place on Bell Blvd in Bayside just south of Northern Blvd called the Pot Shop. I don't think they have a legit license but they're open for now. And you can cross the street and monger at a reviewed spot.

It’s great that it’s going to be easy to get for older folks that don’t have a guy.
I’ve found the shops give deals on stuff that’s about to expire.
The black market will always be cheaper and more bang for you buck.

Yes. Just Google NY Medical Marijuana and a bunch of sites will come up. I chose one called NuggMD, answered a few questions and got a call from a doctor within minutes who told me I was approved (there is a cost associated). You then take his approval and go to a state website for the department of Cannabis Management that actually administers the card. Within 20 minutes start to finish I had my card and was on the way to the store.