LeCafe/Gaslight..HJ and BJ now available

Be careful boys I been taking it easy with the whole virus thing. But just Itching to go out and not many clubs are open so I hit up le cafe ran into an old friend from crystal Anna the Brazilian we did take out before work one day and a week later my ball was hurting and I was not peeing right. I did a video conference with a doctor and perceived some pills for Goneria let’s see what happens.i prefer an office visit I don’t have much confidence in the video conference. She is the only one I been with in 6 months be careful.

Be careful boys I been taking it easy with the whole virus thing. But just Itching to go out and not many clubs are open so I hit up le cafe ran into an old friend from crystal Anna the Brazilian we did take out before work one day and a week later my ball was hurting and I was not peeing right. I did a video conference with a doctor and perceived some pills for Goneria let’s see what happens.i prefer an office visit I don’t have much confidence in the video conference. She is the only one I been with in 6 months be careful.
Sounds like gonorrhea.

Anna and the rest of those freaks from Crystal of filthy. I do recall that Anna has an insanely great ass.

Are you going to let her know?

Caught from BBJ or BBFS

Do you know what days she works?? Cant get sick from a handjob haha

Despite big boy giving me a warning, I now had the urge to see what le cafe had to offer. Met daniella hot brunette brazilian. Beautiful natural body and great tan lines. Gives me a hj, I release the beast all over her hands. She wipes her hand on the inside of my shirt.
Not the best feeling. Went home to chisel it off.

What does she charge you, did you ever do her ass? She always wanted more money.
$350 when it all started and we always hung out for several hours. A few times I gave her whatever I had on me ($100 or so) and sometimes she said get me next time. I got her ass in the shower a few times (quite a bit tighter...). She doesn't drink like she used to but a few times I've watched her drink half a bottle of wine and then the real Anna comes out and she gets wild and goes crazy. With condoms she sometimes asked if I had them because she didn't and I didn't have one and she would said fuck me anyway, so apparently it wasn't that important to her. She'll be 55 in a few weeks and she looks damn good but it's a shame that this is what's going on with her.