LeCafe/Gaslight..HJ and BJ now available

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was at Le Cafe in Hicksville Friday and after shooing away some pesty, pasty Russian bitches I met a pleasant young WOC named Crystal. I agree to a lap in the new (for me) booths. Once she had me hard by grinding her pussy into my crotch and letting me have unlimited access to her perky tits, she reached into my shorts and started fondling my penis. She said that if we moved to the booth furthest to the left (it wasn't vacant when we started but it was now) she would give me a hand job durning the next song. Price was never disscussed except that she mentioned it wasn't included in the $30 for the lap. I declined but asked her about a bj. She said she works at the Gaslight 12 to 8 on Wednesdays and now that they have those curtained booths anything goes. She said if I came and saw her on a Wed a blow job would be on the menu. She said not all girls will do it but hand jobs at the Gaslight are pretty much the norm now. Just thought I'd share.

billyS said:
I was at Le Cafe in Hicksville Friday and after shooing away some pesty, pasty Russian bitches I met a pleasant young WOC named Crystal. I agree to a lap in the new (for me) booths. Once she had me hard by grinding her pussy into my crotch and letting me have unlimited access to her perky tits, she reached into my shorts and started fondling my penis. She said that if we moved to the booth furthest to the left (it wasn't vacant when we started but it was now) she would give me a hand job durning the next song. Price was never disscussed except that she mentioned it wasn't included in the $30 for the lap. I declined but asked her about a bj. She said she works at the Gaslight 12 to 8 on Wednesdays and now that they have those curtained booths anything goes. She said if I came and saw her on a Wed a blow job would be on the menu. She said not all girls will do it but hand jobs at the Gaslight are pretty much the norm now. Just thought I'd share.
Good info Billy. I always found Gaslite to be strickly a grind your crotch type place w/o any touching (her or me) allowed so I stopped going there for that. In fact the last time I was there and indulged in a lap dance ( I usually just go every couple of months only for a beer and enjoy the sights for a while) I actually got a friction burn on my dick w/o being able to touch anyplace that was covered with cloth on the girl.- wasn't all that pleasant for a couple of days.

I dont blame you for declining. If she quoted you some outrageous price you were already out 60 bucks (2 songs) at that point and would have to complete the HJ during the next song and would have to deal with the mess. Can you complete a HJ in one song - I know I can't.

I was at Gaslight yesterday around 5, three dancers, a brunette overweight yuck, a white blond, athletic (too muscular) with bolt ons, and a nice latina, with alot of junk in the trunk, and bigger bolton's, I waited at the table in front of the stage, was the only guy in the place, and she stopped by, as I filled her with ones, she wouldn't let me touch, then when I asked her for the booth later, she wanted 40 a dance, didn't want to discuss extras, but the no hands turned me off, so I just split as she was trying to snag me. Would be worth it if she allowed more at a decent price.

I stopped going to LeCafe some time ago. Got sick and tired of the same old Russian girls with mediocre bodies and poor attitudes. The place is small, with potential, but they need a new breed of girls.

Billy, since I haven't been there in a while, I'm assuming your talking about the three open booths to the right when you walk in. Very little privacy. The only semi private booth is the farthest one to the right in the corner. I can't imagine the place updating the LD area.

BTW a buddy of mine was there recently, told me about a new WOC, said she's smoking......wondering if this is Crystal.

Just remembered there is an absolutely stunning girl named Sasha, Russian but doesn't look it, brunette, perfect figure, gorgeous tits, looks like a Victoria's Secret model. Wondering if she's still dancing there.

RuffToy said:
Just remembered there is an absolutely stunning girl named Sasha, Russian but doesn't look it, brunette, perfect figure, gorgeous tits, looks like a Victoria's Secret model. Wondering if she's still dancing there.

i think their is....but if its the same dancer...her attitude is worse than the russians.

That's her. A holier than thou attitude. I had a LD with her once and only once. Her looks can carry her so far, the attitude stinks that's why she's working at that place.

Sportbook-the address is 617 Hicksville Rd (rt ***). Going south on *** and way before Southern StatePKwy, it will be on your right in a strip mall that is a wee bit off the main drag.. It is located near the industrial park section. It is diffficult to pass it so keep your eyes on the numbers.

Last edited:
trigger said:
Sportbook-the address is 617 Hicksville Rd (rt ***). Going south on *** and way before Southern StatePKwy, it will be on your right in a strip mall that is a wee bit off the main drag.. It is located near the industrial park section. It is diffficult to pass it so keep your eyes on the numbers.
Right across from where the Grumman used to be.

billyS said:
Billy does she go by Crystal at Gas light also??

SPORTBOOK said:
so where exactly on hicksville road is LeCafe i took a ride down their at lunch today and could not find it, am i missing it or is it tucked away???
There's a Dunkin Donuts right at the corner of the strip mall that LeCafe is in.
You can't miss it.

CarmineSabiaJr said:
I know they used to give HJ's and BJ's at The Bear in Island Park but I haven't been there in a while. Does anyone know what's going on there?
I used to go to Bear Neccessities (now called The Bear) years ago. Tiny Brazilian named Monique was there. I still think about her. Never high-mileage at that bar, but it was fun. If it's more entertaining now, I'm there.