LeCafe/Gaslight..HJ and BJ now available

Were the dancers wearing masks?

I used to stop at Temptations in Bohemia about once a month and they almost always had pretty dancers, but it looks like they might out of business too.
The dancers had the masks under their chin or not at all. There were also two large bouncers there but that be due to it being the weekend.

They never had bouncers during the day. Must be to enforce the covid rules. Was the lap dance area in use? I can't see how that could be allowed. If it is closed these girls are wasting their time there as there is no money to be made. Take out should be easy.

You're kidding right? :eek:
The place is a dirty shit hole I wouldn't put any in my mouth there.
All jokes aside I know for a fact down south the strip climbs have some of the best food especially in Atlanta. I was just asking if anyone could recommend something worth trying out there food wise. Thanks for the new duo though and looking out for me I appreciate it for real !

billyS

Reign of Terror
All jokes aside I know for a fact down south the strip climbs have some of the best food especially in Atlanta. I was just asking if anyone could recommend something worth trying out there food wise. Thanks for the new duo though and looking out for me I appreciate it for real !
No idea what you're talking about with the new duo comment.

You can't compare a dive shit hole like Le Cafe where the girls don't even dance to an upscale club in Atlanta.

I know at one point Cafe Royale had burgers, not sure about now.

When Le Cafe was the Rainforest and I worked I'm the area, back when Lucy ran it 25 years ago I went for lunch a few times and they might have had heros.

Actually now that I'm typing this, I remember the Sell has a spread at lunch about a year and a half ago.

Not sure if that helps as I'm rambling now.

Are there many girls working? many customers? Cant imagine all the other bars are closed to
protect their liquor lic. And this place is open!

Billy - Agreed this place is a shithole and yes the Carousel does have a lunch counter!