LeCafe/Gaslight..HJ and BJ now available

She does have a great ass. Boy that Crystal Cafe was filthy in every way you can think. The women, the floor, the LD room, the bartender.
Lol!! I banged Jada, Anna, Star, Daniella, one of Anna’s bigger friends, a husky white chick who’s name escapes me and a woc who’s name I didn’t even get. All in that disgusting Lap dance cove/cave they had. This place was a dump but sometimes a dump is fun!

Usually women show no symptoms of Gonorrhea so she probably thinks she doesn't have it which means she is probably still spreading it. Stay the hell away from her especially now that there are drug resistant strains.
What's funny is her stock has probably gone up 500% Does her "niece", Clara still dance???

Went last night after work. 7pm. Saw a woc with a sick body outside and unfortunately she was the bartender. There seemed to be only two girls. I was honestly trying to wait to see if any others were there but eventually Melissa (i think that was her name she was latin) started chatting me up and honestly the place was shittier than I had imagined so I just asked for a lap dance. She let me touch basically everything and just grinded my lil soldier very well. She was very into it and probably would do more. But after the first song I decided it was time to go lol. Honestly not my scene, Melissa was very busty, had a belly (not crazy but a belly) and a decent ass.

Gone22 - Thanks! Everytime i read about Melissa it brings a big smile to my face!
Ten years ago she was my number one! Couldn't wait to see her every week for years!
I do agree this place has gone downhill recently! "shittier" LOL

Went last night after work. 7pm. Saw a woc with a sick body outside and unfortunately she was the bartender. There seemed to be only two girls. I was honestly trying to wait to see if any others were there but eventually Melissa (i think that was her name she was latin) started chatting me up and honestly the place was shittier than I had imagined so I just asked for a lap dance. She let me touch basically everything and just grinded my lil soldier very well. She was very into it and probably would do more. But after the first song I decided it was time to go lol. Honestly not my scene, Melissa was very busty, had a belly (not crazy but a belly) and a decent ass.
Fridays and Saturdays have been good with quite a few girls working. I'm amazed this place has been able to remain open. A few Saturdays ago I went and got a few dances from Nicole - curvy Russian girl. She's sweet and gave me a pretty decent HJ.

Stopped in here Tuesday for the Christmas party - My favorite girl asked me to come in.
It was a little too busy felt a little uncomfortable when i got there. Spent some time with my girl!
Did see a great looking girl I didn't know! It was pretty busy!

Ok, so I am not too familiar with how strip clubs work, haven't been in too many BUT
I want to go and feel and a handsome or bj....
I always feel intimidated, harrased, don't knownhow to turn a dance to a hj bj...
Gimme a tip and tell me what to spend
Thanks

Route, are the girls still providing the same action in the booths? And what are the mask rules, do you have to wear them in the booths? Since you liked Melissa I know you have good taste which leads me to ask when does your favorite work and any info on the great looking girl? Thanks.