LeCafe/Gaslight..HJ and BJ now available

Went there last night on a titty bar crawl... Walked in around 11. Totally dead one other patron everyone on there phones... Dancer on stage was laying down bored and also on phone... Turned around walked out.... I doubt anyone even noticed lol,...... Went to the carousel had a cool of beers and going a new hottie

Last time I was there after happy hour I said no more - day time only
Engineer: Have not been to the Carousel on a while - Any new hot ladies there?
Hey route I did enjoy this new hot latina named Montana... She is fun maybe be worth some effort but she is quick to ditch you when you leave the LD room lol

I hear ya genius but we were hanging for a while having cocktails . . I say all good go work if you want.. ...all my years here that was record time though on the post dance ditch lmao... d I am sure we will play again... The biz I know it is in there for sure ... made many a contribution

And always have fun here. I feel like Norm when I walk in lol

I hear ya genius but we were hanging for a while having cocktails . . I say all good go work if you want.. ...all my years here that was record time though on the post dance ditch lmao... d I am sure we will play again... The biz I know it is in there for sure ... made many a contribution

And always have fun here. I feel like Norm when I walk in lol
Haha it’s a dirty job!

Engineer: I find The Carousel girls the worst for the hurry up. (I know this is on the wrong board)
I like when they are looking from the LD room to see what other guys are waiting at the bar.

Jaymos - Normally fewer dancers daytime (4-6), daytime tends to be laid back. Night time dancers used to be much more aggressive and more of them. Have not been at night in probably a year. More latinas daytime, more eastern europeans at night.

billyS

Reign of Terror
This place has really turned into a shit hole. I'd put it on par with the Crystal Cafe.
I used to come here back in the 80's when it was the Rainforest and it had two hot chicks on stage at a time.

This afternoon I was in the area with time to kill and I stopped in. Big fucking mistake and waste of time and money.

As soon as I walk in I'm grabbed by a skanky 50 year old blonde named Kim. She was sitting with a guy so I told her " you look busy". But she said he was leaving so when I sat down she sat next to me and asked me to buy her a drink. I said no at first but the I felt sorry for her so I relented.
There was no one dancing at this point, just a girl sitting on the far end of the stage fully dressed on her cellphone.
This pissed me off because I came in here thinking I'd get a drink and see some tits. Silly me.
So of course the conversation with Kim gravitates towards a lap dance. Since she does nothing for me looks wise I tell her I'll only go back there for a bbbj. She claims she doesn't do that
Then I meet Honey, who comes out of the LD room with some 90 yo guy. Honey has the worst teeth I've ever seen on a dancer. Both rows are fucked up.
Then Madison comes over. A stocky woc with a nice booty. At least she is honest when I ask her why no one is dancing. She says because there is no money in that. Guys only tip singles. She also mentioned that the girls have to pay to work there.

So finally old Kim sees I'm more interested in Madison so she leaves to the back where Honey has also disappeared.

Madison asks why I didn't get a lap with Kim and I tell her she didn't want to do what I want. But as we talk a new guy walks in and she makes a bee line for him.

Out comes snaggle tooth Honey. She comes over to me but little that I know it was to pick a fight. First thing she says I'm not getting a bj. Then she says "yeah we talk, I know what you asked her for".
Then she tells me that during the day most of the dancer's and customer are over 40 so that guys just want companion ship in the LD room. The guy she was just with pays her bills.
Then she tells me I've offended her and I should leave. I gladly did just that.

What a waste of time.

Look if these girls just want to make money with laps and don't want to dance they should go work at XDreams or one of the other places on the Edison strip.

Sorry for the long rant but this is how this place is.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was never a Melissa fan - her days mostly did not match mine and she was always busy. Madison, Honey, someone named Kendra who I don't know and Marlin.
Kendra from Mirage is now at LeCafe. She is one of the reasons I was going to Mirage. Beautiful Latina.
Lowell, I consider you the man when it comes to the Nassau titty bars but these two posts made only two days apart seem contradictory. Explanation?

This place has really turned into a shit hole. I'd put it on par with the Crystal Cafe.......
Not really Billy. Crystal Café is what it is now as it always was (during the day anyway but note I haven't been there for a while) and makes no pretense of being anything more or less — You can get a HJ at the bar for chump change and if you want BBBJ or BBFS in the alcove in the back from one of the Russians or from Magnolia.

Actually if you need work done on your car Checkpoint is a reliable honest shop next door. So you can drop your car off for an oil change and walk next door to Crystal and get a lube job.

BillyS - LeCafe is hit or miss. It has gone down hill in the last few years. You are correct that the dancers mostly just sit on stage. I think that this is relatively recent (within last year). I think this is true because most of them are waiting for their regular customers to come in. Depending on the day you are there, you may occasionally find a beautiful woman. If Kendra stays she is beautiful but I strongly suspect no extras. Hope she stays but suspect she will go back to Mirage. The blonde skank is new and has certainly been "a biker chick". I don't find her appealing at all. Despite her teeth I like Honey, but she can have behavioral swings. Mirage has better looking dancers and they will dance on stage. Contradictory Kendra comment was because I didn't believe that It could be the same Kendra ( I didn't go in that day but talked to bartender). I think Kendra is working 2pm-6pm.

Lowell/Billy and everyone else: I was here last week, like you said everyone sitting around waiting for their
regular customers not bothering with any new guys. Not impressed at all with the new blond. I think everywhere
you go the girls are sitting around like they don't want to be bothered. Its true for Le Café - Mirage - Carousel!
I think the girls just don't want to waste time with new guys that aren't spending.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Not impressed at all with the new blond.
Yeah she looks so fucking old with that wrinkled up face. She might only be late 40's but she looks closer to mid to late 50's. Her body is a mess too, no shape at all, skinny, boney actually.

When she mentioned she worked at the Crystal Cafe I remembered seeing her there. She was getting fingered at the bar. A dude was sitting sideways on the stool and she had her back to him. He was reaching around and had is hand down her g-string and was fingering the shit out of her. I remember because it was a bizzare seen since they were so out in the open.

billyS

Reign of Terror
BillyS Mirage has better looking dancers and they will dance on stage. Contradictory Kendra comment was because I didn't believe that It could be the same Kendra ( I didn't go in that day but talked to bartender). I think Kendra is working 2pm-6pm.
I was at the Mirage a few weeks ago and agree with your assessment.

I see now where the Kendra confusion came from.

Kendra was actually there last night when I was but was either in the back or in the lap dance the whole time. I asked which one she was and that's the answer I got.