LeCafe/Gaslight..HJ and BJ now available

Yeah she looks so fucking old with that wrinkled up face. She might only be late 40's but she looks closer to mid to late 50's..
One common characteristic of long time smokers is leather like and premature wrinkled skin.

When she mentioned she worked at the Crystal Cafe I remembered seeing her there. She was getting fingered at the bar. A dude was sitting sideways on the stool and she had her back to him. He was reaching around and had is hand down her g-string and was fingering the shit out of her. I remember because it was a bizzare seen since they were so out in the open.
The couple times I went to Crystal Café during the day (night time has bouncers that prevent most overt stuff) this was not uncommon (I guess the terms bizarre and not uncommon are not contradictory) . I used to walk over when next door when getting my car serviced at Check Point (hey - magazines in waiting room of Check Point suck so what's a guys to do to pass the time). Was great during the warmer months when I would wear baggy or sweat shorts and no underwear.

I mostly sit with them at the bar and flirt. I will occasionally get a lap dance. I am not usually interested in mileage. If you want mileage it varies considerably. Some will not allow much and some are much more negotiable. There is no VIP here just a lap dance room. If you want mileage you have a much better chance if you go somewhere where there is a VIP room or the Edison strip or the place on Conklin in Farmingdale.

Annabella has a second sister who is now working here. She does not really speak English and mileage was almost nonexistent. Not sure that she has much experience as a dancer. There are a few new dancers, plus some regulars like Kayla also seem to be taking the summer off.

Lowell: Met the sister last week and I don't think she is going to last in this business.
(my opinion) Terrible communication and doesn't have the personality that
her sisters have!

I talked to one of the day time bartenders who was working a double. Both daytime bartenders have had dark hair for as long as I have been going to LeCafe. At least one of the night shift bartenders is a blonde.

Stopped by this afternoon. First time in a month or so. About 8 dancers. Saw a "new" blond. She came over and was older than I expected. She was very explicit about extras. Turns out she was from Crystal Cafe and this was her first or second day at Le Cafe. Typical Crystal Cafe age and attitude. Went for a lap dance and she initially got naked but then remembered where she was and put her panties back on. Wanted 80 for whatever I was up for. Everything including take out was possible. Not sure how long she will last at Le Cafe.

Stopped by this afternoon. First time in a month or so. About 8 dancers. Saw a "new" blond. She came over and was older than I expected. She was very explicit about extras. Turns out she was from Crystal Cafe and this was her first or second day at Le Cafe. Typical Crystal Cafe age and attitude. Went for a lap dance and she initially got naked but then remembered where she was and put her panties back on. Wanted 80 for whatever I was up for. Everything including take out was possible. Not sure how long she will last at Le Cafe.
So is $80 a good value for 'anything goes?' Did you indulge her for more than just the dance?