LeCafe/Gaslight..HJ and BJ now available

When she came over to sit with me at the bar she flashed me her pussy so I strongly suspected that she might be amenable to lots of extras. Then typical Crystal style she was groping my dick. I have some ED issues so some of her offerings would only be attractive with take out ( I need extra time and privacy to get full enjoyment - not likely in the lap dance room). I did however play (oral) with her pussy in the lap dance area and exchanged phone numbers.I felt that I got reasonable value for my money. The $80 price seemed to be for full service or blow job. Not sure what the price might be for take out. She mentioned take out several times (though she did not use those words) and initiated the exchange of phone numbers. When we got to the lap dance room she stripped and got down to shoving her pussy in my mouth. No pretense of a dance. Clearly she would like to build up clients.

Stopped by this afternoon. Kendra and Gaby were there. Didn't get a chance to spend time with Kendra but spent time with Gaby (who used to work at Mirage) and Honey. The Xmas party is on Wednesday.

Went to the Xmas party today. Lots of dancers and not too many customers. Spent my time talking to Anya, Michelle and Honey. There was one dancer who was new but did not get a chance to talk to her. Most of the customers were regulars.

Went by this afternoon. It was the bartender's birthday. About 10 or 11 dancers - a lot more than usual. Lots of customers. The dancer from Crystal Cafe was back! FYI Route95 Annabella is working Friday and Saturday

Went by this afternoon. It was the bartender's birthday. About 10 or 11 dancers - a lot more than usual. Lots of customers. The dancer from Crystal Cafe was back! FYI Route95 Annabella is working Friday and Saturday
Was it the the blond bartender with the big ass and cheetah like tattoo on the side of her hip?? Not sure if her name is jen.

Stopped by this afternoon. I am sitting at the bar talking to Kendra when Monica walks in. She looked wonderful. She was not working but came briefly to see someone. I asked but she is still retired.

The Exiled - I am pretty sure I mean Monica (latina) but it is possible that I am confused. Is it possible that she has used both names or that one is her real name and the other her stage name?

I'm sure Monica and Melissa (stage name) are not the same person. Melissa was always one of my favorites and I sure would
like to see her again. Monica was one I never really hit it off with!