LE Crackdown at X-Dreams

Who is Capjt???? I love when these people show up with 15 posts. It makes you think. hmmmmmm....
He does seem to be a big backer of Billy S....

Slickleg - why dont you mind your fucking Business. None of this has to do with you!

Yo Anthony......

I had no idea you were African American. The whole UG brother thing had nothing to do with race. I just meant that I don't like some of the statements you have made about strippers and I am not the only one who has a problem with some of your comments. Just don't want to be grouped into a category with someone like yourself. As far as being racist goes. You might want to take that conversation up with my wife considering she is African American.

IusedtobeOne - Thats cool. It was just a misunderstanding. Thanks for takeing the time to explain your intentions.
And Im glad to hear that you're married to a sista.(this is meant as a good thing)...:)

Anthony

Originally posted by anthony2
Who is Capjt???? I love when these people show up with 15 posts. It makes you think. hmmmmmm....
He does seem to be a big backer of Billy S....

You had 15 posts at one time also. It doesn't mean I can't express my opinion. Are you trying to imply that I am billy under a pseudonym. Where was I backing him up. I actually thought he was a little strong in his opinion of Loren. I gave a her a good review. So WTF?