LE Crackdown at X-Dreams

wow, Billy- you're a real dick. If you had read my post carefully, you would see that it says "from what I've read here.....", meaning only that my statement is based upon what I've gleaned from threads about Xdreams, including some very vivid descriptions posted by you! From what I understand the women who work there engage in dangerous behavior on a pretty regular basis. Correct me if I'm wrong, but has it not been said that things like genital to genital munipulation, oral sex, and other potentially disease transmitting activities are going on in this club? Don't fool yourself into thinking that just because you're wearing a rubber you're all free and clear, either. Why the hell would you want to put your penis in the same possibly unwashed place as numerous other shady characters had earlier that very day? Gross! Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the women who work there personally, or the Johns who go into the place for that matter, what I have a real problem with is the seemingly wanton disregard that so many of you seem to have for your health and safety. I don't mean to preach to anyone, I know that people engage in risky sexual behavior plenty of the time without even venturing into the sex industry, but that doesn't mean they should. I guess I'm just trying to pump some reality into a much ignored topic. Oh, and I'm not a cunt by the way.

On another note, I had plenty of peace-loving Muslim friends in college who are completely outraged with the events of 9/11. The Muslim religion is not about killing other people. I don't agree with many of it's principles (I infact do not practice any religion at all because I think the majority of them are completely hipocritical) but I know enough about it to understand that discriminating against its followers is wrong. You all need to educate yourselves before you go around making statements about needing to "terminate" anyone. What is wrong with you people!? I don't think anything on this entire board has ever pissed me off so much as some of the things said on this thread.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Danielle, I've read your numerous posts also. You are a cock-teasing cunt. Sitting at the bar letting losers pay for your drinks and getting tip after tip and giving nothing in return. Leading on some pathic asshole, draining his wallet night after night, letting him think you like him. The reason you have shit to say about X-Dreams is because that place is cutting into your scam. Guys have wised up and instead getting their money drained slowly, dollar by dollar into the G-string of some stuck-up bitch who wouldn't let us touch them anyway, then a $30 lap dance where the whole time you get nothing but a knee in your groin, they go to X-Dreams and get a real sexy lap dance from women who now how to please a man.
Originally posted by Danielle
Correct me if I'm wrong, but has it not been said that things like genital to genital munipulation, oral sex, and other potentially disease transmitting activities are going on in this club?
Yeah bitch you are wrong. I have never written about oral sex. There was a girl there a while ago who alledgedly gave CBJ's but I was not a receiptient of such act. Any gential to gential manipulation is done fully covered and is safer then FS done in AMP or Latin houses.

Why the hell would you want to put your penis in the same possibly unwashed place as numerous other shady characters had earlier that very day?
Ummm, because it feels good.

On another note, I had plenty of peace-loving Muslim friends in college who are completely outraged with the events of 9/11. The Muslim religion is not about killing other people.
Funny because I've never heard a Muslim cleric either from this country or one of those Arab countries condeming the acts of 9/11 or any any other terrorist attacks. Its that kind of aditude that will allow Islamic terrorist to operate uninpinged in this country. I'm sure many of those college buddies of yours are back in their countries now yelling in the streets burning American flags. Most of the top terrorist we have captured have been schooled in America. Maybe one of them fucked your disease ridden cunt in your dorm room, cooing to you in his native Arab tongue, "Ah yes Said, fuck me with your swarthy dick".
Danielle, go back to your bar where you cock-tease guys all night. See where you wind up.

Last edited:
Lapdog Shut up. your just jealous because Bobo knows how to spell.

Danielle you shouldn't wish for this place to close because then a lot of girls will be out of a job.

Genius you are very mature. I apologize for calling you an asshole.

As far as the Muslim thing goes, I think some people should expect to be under more scrutiny. Some people are too worried about discrimination when they should be more concerned with the safety of our nation.

Sekharck, that last line of your post was too funny.

Grant, I agree with you that certain people should be under more scrutiny. But I don't think anyone should be harrassed simply because of the religion they practice. I am concerned with the safety of our nation, but at what point do precautions become meddling interuptions into an American's right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness? I'm not sure. And I don't want Xdreams to be closed down, I just think the place should clean-up their act a bit.

Billy - I see you have nothing but contempt for me. I can't believe you could say such awful things about someone you have never met. What you have to understand is that the product I am selling is different from the one being sold at Xdreams. My purpose at work is not to get guys off, you're right, I am a tease. That's what I get paid for. There's nothing wrong with that. If the whole idea of that pissed people off so much then high-end strip clubs would have gone out of bussiness a long time ago. Obviously plenty of people appreciate and enjoy what they get for their money at my club. And if you had read some of my other posts then you would also understand that my conscience is often plagued by the moral implications of how I make my money at work. Sometimes I feel truly sorry for customers. Sometimes I have to sacrifice money for myself because lying and misleading someone I think is a genuinely good person makes me feel bad. I am not a totally heartless bitch. I think there is a difference between being an entertainer and a prostitute, although I've realized that sometimes that line is blurry. And I know that I definetely did read accounts of oral sex taking place there, perhaps you yourself were just never a recipient.
You know, if you hate strippers so much then why don't you just continue avoiding places like the one I work at. Trust me, we'll fare just fine without customers like you. There's no reason for you to slander me so badly. This is supposed to be an open forum for discussion and voicing your opinion, not for personal attacks. Geez.

Originally posted by grant

As far as the Muslim thing goes, I think some people should expect to be under more scrutiny. Some people are too worried about discrimination when they should be more concerned with the safety of our nation.

Thank you. Apology gladly accepted.

BTW - More scrutiny based on being a Muslim is called profiling (which when used correctly I do not have a problem with) but there is a heated discussion in Off Topic on the subject.

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=13043

Last edited:
Originally posted by billyS

Yeah bitch you are wrong. I have never written about oral sex. There was a girl there a while ago who alledgedly gave CBJ's but I was not a receiptient of such act. Any gential to gential manipulation is done fully covered and is safer then FS done in AMP or Latin houses.
Billy, somehow I remember DATY offered by some of the A list girls. Also,(point of info) various STD's can be transmitted by getting the disease agent on your finger, then later rubbing your eye.

At some of the AMPs I have been at, the girl is knowledgeable and considerate enough to wipe my fingers with an alcohol wetted towel without me asking.

Last edited:
Damn...

just when a buddy of mine and I were getting ready to finally go to X Dreams tomorrow night, and I come to work today, and have to read all this drama about this joint..... think I will jus lay in the cut again!! By the way Long Is., Cyberia was rockin on Sat night!

billyS

Reign of Terror

Billy - I see you have nothing but contempt for me. I can't believe you could say such awful things about someone you have never met.
Normally I don't but when someone calls me a dick I tend to get pissed.

I am a tease. That's what I get paid for. There's nothing wrong with that.
Okay, We'll put that on your tombstone when some guys snaps and cuts your head off and leaves it in the bar for New York Post as headline fodder.

Sometimes I feel truly sorry for customers.
How fucking condesending

You know, if you hate strippers so much then why don't you just continue avoiding places like the one I work at.
I don't hate strippers, I just dislike a certain type that feel guys are good enough to empty thier wallets for you, but you cringe to have to touch one of us.

Trust me, we'll fare just fine without customers like you. There's no reason for you to slander me so badly. This is supposed to be an open forum for discussion and voicing your opinion, not for personal attacks. Geez.
I'm sure you will continue to do well because there is still a market for what you offer. Luckily for me there are alternatives.
Daneille, I don't dislike you personally and the attacks did go both ways. I'll stop calling you a cunt (unless you really piss me off) and will debate you in the future in a more civialized way. Sometimes a post will just trigger me to shoot from the hip with a response. If you want to continue the Muslim debate I'll see you in the Off Topic Section.

Last edited:
Lapdog Shut up. your just jealous because Bobo knows how to spell.

Danielle you shouldn't wish for this place to close because then a lot of girls will be out of a job.

Sekharck, that last line of your post was too funny.
Dawn-
I guess you owe Bobo know. So pay him back the only way you know how - bend over and let him stick his dick right up your dirty ass!!! I bet your mother is real proud of you!

Dawn-
This must be a new position for you. Normally youre used to
having a guys dick in your face. But tonight you have a guys ass to your mouth! muuuuuaaaaahhhhh!!!! Keep up the good ass kissing!

Danielle-
Thanks for adding your comments to this thread. Based on how you phrase your thoughts - I can tell that you have a good head on your shoulders(unlike some other stripper that posts on this board). You bring up some good points on the dangerous behavior of the girls at X-Dreams. I honestly feel that it is safe sex, but that is just my opinion.

Lapdog, characterizing my apology to genius as an asskissing is a bit of a stretch. For a good example of an asskissing post see page 14 of the new xdreams thread where you had your nose so far up Billy's ass you could tell him what he ate for breakfast. You know the post, the one where you were pleading with him for you guys to be "cool" again. Speaking of mothers, I can't believe you kiss yours with that mouth, and Loren's pussy. shame on you.

Billy is right in that I don't work there so I really can't fully grasp what is going on in xdreams. The thing is , I've read an awful lot of detailed information regarding the place on this website by which I base my opinions on. It's just scary. Not just the STD thing, although that's a big part of it, but also that eventually they'll be some sort of crackdown on the place. Customers and employees will likely go to jail for a short period of time. It will be bad for everyone involved. I don't know what sort of community the club is located in, but the neighbors must hate the place. I can't imagine living next door to a known whore house. (I don't mean that in a derrogatory manner, but it is what it is.) I just don't think this is a great situation. If a person wishes to partake in the sorts of services offered at xdreams, then I think they should arrange a personal meeting outside of a venue like a stripclub. It's safer legally and way more profitable for the woman. Just my thoughts.

Billy, I only called you a dick because you called me a cunt first. I hate the c - word. Let's just understand that we both have genitals and leave it at that.

Also, I don't cringe at being touched by customers. Only some customers. I want to be treated with respect; that will get you further with me than any amount of money you could offer.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Danielle, X-Dreams isn't a stripclub. It is an adult video store that has an area upstairs where you can view girls thru a slide up window and/or pay $25 to go to a VIP room for a one on one lap dance. The room has a leather couch. It is not a whorehouse. It is located in an industrial complex that also includes a land fill. There is also a cemetry close by. I don't think they mind.

justme

homo economicus
I can't imagine living next door to a known whore house. (I don't mean that in a derrogatory manner, but it is what it is.)
The secret is just to forget about it, pretend it isn't there.

Dawn-
You really are a fucking cunt!
You're allways looking to start shit!
And Im suprised that you can count up to 14...but can you spell
fourteen?? No! I guess you missed that day at WHORE school.
What I find funny is that you claim you werent the one
that was using all those fake screen names talking about
the aroma of Loren's pussy - well your last post just totally made
you look like an asshole!!! "when I kiss Loren's pussy"...
Can you say "Busted!"?