LE Crackdown at X-Dreams

billyS

Reign of Terror
If this is true that cops are chasing guys away I would like to know if anyone else last night had this problem. Also to the girls who work there, Be careful with guys you have never seen before. Not that you are doing anything illegal but a undercover cop might come in and offer a huge amount of money to entrap you.
You'd think with a fucking war going on and the very real threat of terrorism that the cops could be checking on Muslims in the area, not harrassing tax paying, horny guys looking for a diversion from the worlds events.

my sentiments exactly Billy. Even without the war going on you'd think they have better things to do. Child molesters, rapists, heres a novel idea, why don't the cops focus their effortson catching real criminals. I am not sure whats going on over there but I do know that Mike (owner of x dreams) and landlord are really at war. This may have something to do with it.

Originally posted by grant
I am not sure whats going on over there but I do know that Mike (owner of x dreams) and landlord are really at war. This may have something to do with it.
Probably has everything to do with it.

Consider this:

1.I havent heard of similar LE activities at teasers or fantasy.

2.Any lease worth its salt has a clause in it stating the tenant is in violation of the lease if the property is used for illegal activities.

3.The commercial rental market is rather soft right now and the co-tenants of the building are unhappy with the parking situation. Plus many companies do not want their customers to get directions to visit them "Sure, we are just next door to an X-rated place"So it is in the interest of the landlord to evict for cause and keep the security and look for another tenant.
4. A couple of arrests (with plea bargain down to minimal fine) on some bullshit charge proves the landlords case.

Becareful Dawn, if you are giving a ld from someone new be sure you do not offer anything illegal - which I am sure you and all the A list girls dont do anyway. Of course if the customer takes off all his clothes and makes some specific request, that customer is probably not LE.

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
The one thing that puzzles me is that the cops told Anthony to go away and don't come back. This is what the cops told me the time I went to the AMP that was being busted by undercover cops as I walked in. The difference is that X-Dreams is a legit business. What if he really was there to buy a DVD or a video? What if he just wanted to view the peeps? The cops have no right to tell him to leave and not to come back. Either they weren't real cops, as real cops would have no authority to tell him to leave, They were cops on the take, on the payroll of a mob guy who owns a competing business, or Anthony is exagerrating.

I just can't imagine that that is how undercover cops would run a sting operation. Because the customer can get in his car and call the place from his cell phone to let them know what is going on in the parking lot. It just doesn't make too much sense, although I have no idea how these things work. I wish Mike would have seen it and went outside to see what was going on. Well, I will let you guys know when I hear soemthing from my buddies at work.

Billy-
X-Dreams is technically a legit busines as far as their video and dvd sales go. As far as the lapdances go their is question to that. As Genius pointed out possibly the landlord of this building found out what was being done by the girls in the lap dance areas and realized he to could be arrested for this and is pushing to have X-Dreams get out of the building. The landlord may have even reported this to the police and they may be running some sort of a sting operation. Bottom line is that when I was talking to them they were trying to get information from me about the lapdances that are upstairs. They may have some basic information and maybe they are trying to get more - I dont know - and honestly I really dont care. All I knew is that I wanted to get the hell out of their - and when they told me to leave and not come back - I took off llike a bat out of hell. The 1st cop flashed a badge at me - so I know that they were real cops. Ive had enough run-ins with cops in my day that if Im told to leave - I dont argue - I just leave - no questions asked. I too am interested to see if anyone else was questioned by these 2 guys. Also has anyone called X-Dreams today to see if they are still open? If anyone stops by X-Dreams today please post if these 2 guys are still their and if you had a run-in with them.

I called and they are open and had no idea what took place in parking lot last night, like I said I will keep everyone updated as new info arrises.

Dawn-
Now you are also an expert at sting operations - That is fucking great! I guess this is your Harvard degree at work. You are really a jack off all trades! Do you think Im really going to call X-Dreams to tell them about this??? Do you think Im going to risk getting my ass busted for the owners at X-Dreams??? What have they done for me??? Nothing! Would I feel bad if the place got busted? yes! Do I want to go down with them- no! I am going to stay clear of this place for a while until someone posts that the coast is clear and that everything is cool! All the lurkers that are out their are going to have to help us out on this one - if you have any information for us!

Lapdog, didn't I just write that I have no idea how these things work. YOu are so hostile and aggressive toward me. Why do you invest so much emotional energy into me. I couldn't give a rats ass about you.

Dawn-
Remember you are a stripper - you dont have enough intelligence to manipulate anyone's emotions! You only have enough intelligence to rub your tits on some guys dick!

I dont see what LE can do about lap dances. Whenever an AMP is busted they get them on prostitution charges if it is a FS place and performing a massage w/o a license if its just a HR place.

Places that serve alcohol can have their license revoked - buts thats another story - they have silly regulations like cant be closer than so many feet from the dancer, etc

Last edited:
Isnt this place relocating anyways, so why would there (Hey Anthony, notice the proper THERE, not their and you call Dawn dumb, lol, not that I'm stickign up for Dawn or even knwo who the hell she is but maybe you should tone down teh stupid jokes because you do not come off too intelligent yourself) be a problem with the landlord? When i was there a few weeks ago and teh cops were outside takign down license plate numbers, the owner told us that they were moviing to a new location in a few weeks.

what the fuck

So, Anthony......what your saying is that because Dawn is a stripper she has no intelligence. That is one of the most ignorant things I have heard in a long time. I happen to think that alot of the girls I have talked to at X-Dreams are pretty damn intelligent and have had lengthy conversations with most of them. I am sorry but that was just plain weak....

Originally posted by bobo529
Isnt this place relocating anyways, so why would there (Hey Anthony, notice the proper THERE, not their and you call Dawn dumb, lol, not that I'm stickign up for Dawn or even knwo who the hell she is but maybe you should tone down teh stupid jokes because you do not come off too intelligent yourself) be a problem with the landlord? When i was there a few weeks ago and teh cops were outside takign down license plate numbers, the owner told us that they were moviing to a new location in a few weeks.
A lot depends on the terms of their lease. Landlord may need an arrest there to prove Xdreams is violating terms of lease.

Originally posted by billyS
If this is true that cops are chasing guys away I would like to know if anyone else last night had this problem. Also to the girls who work there, Be careful with guys you have never seen before. Not that you are doing anything illegal but a undercover cop might come in and offer a huge amount of money to entrap you.
You'd think with a fucking war going on and the very real threat of terrorism that the cops could be checking on Muslims in the area, not harrassing tax paying, horny guys looking for a diversion from the worlds events.
1) I don't think someone's faith classifies them as a potential terrorist. That's really ignorant.
2) It's about time! From what I've read about this place it sounds like the biggest petri dish for STD's around.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Re: Re: LE Crackdown at X-Dreams

Originally posted by Danielle
1) I don't think someone's faith classifies them as a potential terrorist. That's really ignorant.
2) It's about time! From what I've read about this place it sounds like the biggest petri dish for STD's around.
Excuse me Danielle but wasn't it Muslims who flew 3 planes into buildings killing 3,000 Americans? Isn't Muslims who want a jihad against everything American? When I say checking out Muslims I mean guys who are here on Visa's or some other temporay thing.
One of the people who helped the 9/11 terrrorist was living on a street in a nieghboring town. Sorry Danielle but they want to kill us and they are not afraid to die in the process. We need to check them all out and if nesasary Terminate them. Terminate with Extreme Predudice.
On your other point, you sound like a real ignorant cunt when you say "this place it sounds like the biggest petri dish for STD's around." Have you ever worked there? Do you know a dancer who works there? If not that means you don't know. Don't know = ignorant. If you are just saying this to put down the girls who work there then you are a cunt. There is nothing that goes on there that would transmitt STD's.

RE: Terrorists

I entirely agree with this post. Like they say all Mafia is Italian but not all Italians are Mafia. All terrorists who have attacked US and US interests are Muslims but not all Muslims are terrorists. Wake up if you don't believe these simple facts.

By their very culture, there is no muslim democratic country in the world. It is either a dictatorship (Pakistan, Iraq) or a monarcy (Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, scores of other sultanates in Middle East). Islamic people are not cut out for democracy due to culture, the way they treat women, and enforce Islamic rules.

We in the US will have to look twice, thrice before we can accept a Muslim. Hey we can do without them! We have enough talent in the country to take us to the future.

Hey Bobo -
What are you a fucking english teacher? or are you just a total
asshole??? This conversation had nothing to do with you so you
should mind your own business!

Last edited: