LE Crackdown at X-Dreams

Re: RE: Terrorists

Originally posted by sekharck
I entirely agree with this post. Like they say all Mafia is Italian but not all Italians are Mafia. All terrorists who have attacked US and US interests are Muslims but not all Muslims are terrorists. Wake up if you don't believe these simple facts.

By their very culture, there is no muslim democratic country in the world. It is either a dictatorship (Pakistan, Iraq) or a monarcy (Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, scores of other sultanates in Middle East). Islamic people are not cut out for democracy due to culture, the way they treat women, and enforce Islamic rules.

We in the US will have to look twice, thrice before we can accept a Muslim. Hey we can do without them! We have enough talent in the country to take us to the future.
okay???

Lets See

This started out as a warning to possible LE activites at XDreams.
So the Maifa is moving in and may be taken over by terriosts in the future. Boy, XDream's busniess must be going like gang busters. But will we still get a quality Lap Dance? Extras?

This is priceless!!

Dawn-
You really are a fucking cunt!
You're allways looking to start shit!
And Im suprised that you can count up to 14...but can you spell
fourteen?? No! I guess you missed that day at WHORE school.....

Anthony, look at what you wrote. I can't stop laughing. You comments just get dumber by the minute. Make fun of her spelling and you spell the word always wrong......you are pathetic........Looks like you should go back to grade school.

Last edited:

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
There's too many different personal fights going on in this thread for me to follow. (anyone have a score card?)

This will all be a lot simpler if we all just gang up on justme for being a hypocrite about not wanting a incall place in his apartment building.

JUSTME WILL YOU EVER LEARN!!!

Last edited:
Re: This is priceless!!

Originally posted by iusedtobeone1
Dawn-
You really are a fucking cunt!
You're allways looking to start shit!
And Im suprised that you can count up to 14...but can you spell
fourteen?? No! I guess you missed that day at WHORE school.....

Anthony, look at what you wrote. I can't stop laughing. You comments just get dumber by the minute. Make fun of her spelling and you spell the word always wrong......you are pathetic........Looks like you should go back to grade school.
Im glad my posts entertain you. I just wish that yours post entertained me.

you are entertaining

You are amazing. You make fun of people and their intelligence and you have no idea how to use proper grammar. Spelling is one thing but come on already,

I have no idea what this means.....

I just wish that yours post entertained me.

I assume that should read........"I just wish that your posts entertained me."

Damn......funny.....my UG brother....

billyS

Reign of Terror
T**, don't even talk to this asshole. He shited up the other thread, starts fights with respected long time contributeing members and posts fake reviews. He states he likes Teasers better:
Originally posted by anthony2
I for one perfer Teasers to Xdreams. I think Teasers wins this battle hands down!
Then goes and ruins the thread by encouraging non- Alist girls to self post and writing about the ugliest girl there as an A-girl in exchange for a blow-job.

Where's the X-Dreams thread?

BillyS wrote:

"Then goes and ruins the thread by encouraging non- Alist girls to self post and writing about the ugliest girl there as an A-girl in exchange for a blow-job."

Is this why the X-dreams thread disappeared?

Re: you are entertaining

Originally posted by iusedtobeone1
You are amazing. You make fun of people and their intelligence and you have no idea how to use proper grammar. Spelling is one thing but come on already,

I have no idea what this means.....

I just wish that yours post entertained me.

I assume that should read........"I just wish that your posts entertained me."

Damn......funny.....my UG brother....
Wow! It seems like you understood what I wrote.....

Originally posted by billyS
T**, don't even talk to this asshole. He shited up the other thread, starts fights with respected long time contributeing members and posts fake reviews. He states he likes Teasers better:

Then goes and ruins the thread by encouraging non- Alist girls to self post and writing about the ugliest girl there as an A-girl in exchange for a blow-job.
Billy-
Your lies are funny! For a blowjob? C'mon. Everyone that has ever been to X-Dreams knows that their are camera's in the room and the girls can't do that!

Well, the only one doing any shilling for anyone at X-Dreams is you. The last time I had a dance with Missy she told me that everytime you have a lapdance with her that you make sure to remind her that you are Billy From Utopia Guide and that you will be putting up a review of her dance for everyone to see. No wonder why the rest of us are paying for extras(tit fuck,DATY) and you are getting them for free.

She even went on to tell me that you wear glasses and she very rarely recognizes you because some times you will have your glasses on when she enters the room and then other times you will have your glasses off. I know you will respond to this post by saying that I am full of shit - but answer me 1 question - how did I know that you wear glasses? We have never met before!

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
- how did I know that you wear glasses? We have never met before!
How do I know we never met? All the times I've been there and posted its easy to figure out if you've seen me there. Why would you be discussing me with Missy? You are really a sick guy. You ruin the X-Dreams thread with your shit now you attack everyone.
You're a dick.

Billy-
First of all - you attacked me by saying shit about me. Your last post accused me of things that you know are not true.
I did not attack you. Second - any time I discuss UG with any
of the girls at X-Dreams they allways bring up your name. I have more shit that I can put up on this board that I was told by some of the other dancers about you. Again - I will not attack you, but I will defend myself if you attack me.

Also, you never answered my question, do you wear glasses?
Do you really think that by your posts that If we were at X-Dreams at the same time that I would be able to tell who you are????You have to be fucking kidding me!!

Im not sure why you felt that you needed to get involved with my dispute with Iusedtobeone1. His posts on the X-Dreams thread really pissed me off because he is a rascist bastard. He has a problem with me because I am black and because I refer to everyone on this board as my UG brothers. To me that is fucked up! To make fun of someone because of the color of their skin is really fucked up! This had nothing to do with you!

Last edited:
Anthony...

You have to stop acting like a jackass on the board. No need for calling out people! Billy has been posting truthful and solid reviews for a while. Cut the shit! Thats all I have to say, you're ruining an informative board with all your nonsense....
And, as for your comments to Dawn....You dont call a female a CUNT....Thats just stupid shit...

Slickleg, my UG brother
If you knew some of the shit that Billy tells the girls at X-Dreams - it would make your head spin. I am a regular there, so I allways rap with the girls after the dances and whenever I mention UG his name is always brought up. His reviews are only truthful - if you go to X-Dreams,AMP or FastHouse and tell the girls that you are from UG and you will be reviewing them - this is the only way to get service like he does. If you dont mention that you are from UG - then their is no way that you will get the same servcie that he does. Billy still hasnt reponded to my question - does he wear glasses. He knows that every time he goes to see Missy at X-Dreams - that he makes sure to remind her that he is Billy from UG. He knows all this shit is true! He uses this board for power and not for knowledge which is the boards intended use.

second of all - He was the one that attacked me. I did not attack him.

Last edited:
How the fuck would anyone know you are black?
Billy-
Are you too a racist fuck???? If you dont like me because I am black - just say it!!! Better yet, say it to my face!! I guarantee neither you or IUsedtobeone1 would have the balls to say it to
my face!

Last edited:
How the fuck would anyone know you are black?

Billy-
Are you too a racist fuck???? If you dont like me because I am black - just say it!!! Better yet, say it to my face!! I guarantee neither you or IUsedtobeone1 would have the balls to say it to
my face!
Anthony, calm down. What did billy say that was racist? All he asked was how would anyone know you are black. I have read many of your inane posts, and never once did you say you were black. And nothing he has said is in anyway racists, so stop trying to play that card.

Originally posted by capjt
Anthony, calm down. What did billy say that was racist? All he asked was how would anyone know you are black. I have read many of your inane posts, and never once did you say you were black. And nothing he has said is in anyway racists, so stop trying to play that card.
Stop trying to play that card? What is that supposed to mean???

Racist>>>>

Thats horseshit! Don't start saying that about people...
I can just picture Billy walking into an AMP and saying I am Billy from UG??? Majority of the places have people that dont speak a lick of English!!!, Or him going to a fast house and saying that, they have no idea what UG is....Get Real guy! Maybe he says something at X-Dreams...but, WTF...I would too!