Latest UG Makeover

If your concern is a site issue that we should know about, you can just post about it here.
But to send a confidential note to a mod, you would click on the REPORT link under the post and then make your comment in there.
I know that some sites allow you to contact the webmaster, but there is no way to do that here.

I was going along the lines of how green my Valley was ...

Where did the 'Sex' of the posters go? It was bad enough, even when this was mentioned in the Profile ... lol!

V
Go to the ABOUT tab after opening a member profile and if the member has indicated his/her sex, you will see that listed after GENDER.

Just about 2 days into it, all's well, looks great, I agree Mayor, it seems more mobile friendly.

V
I'm sure that was the primary reason Slinky chose to do the upgrade. It has become apparent that the majority of guys are accessing the site from mobile devices.

I don't mind the avatar, but tried to change it just to see if I could do it. I couldn't. Not unless I add another file to replace the generic one.

I couldn't change the green or the V.

V
I posted a pic from the VAD nurse video above into the new Suggested avatars thread for you.
Since you sign out with the "V" in all your posts, though, maybe that's the better bet. Unfortunately then, you will be stuck with the green background. But maybe that will bring you luck in tonight's Mega Millions. If so, meat and greet party is on you.

That's because you are logged in right now using the account Handrail. Handrail has no posts, but shares an IP address with Route66.

And, since that's your avatar, I'm thinking you have 2 accounts.
Mods,

Please delete the Handrail acct. That is definitely where I went south. Thank you. Otherwise....just going to take som getting used too.

Mods,

Please delete the Handrail acct. That is definitely where I went south. Thank you. Otherwise....just going to take som getting used too.

Mods can't do that. You would have to email Slinky and ask him if he would do it. But considering how busy he is with the upgrade, don't be surprised if you don't get a reply right away. In the meantime, just stop posting as Handrail starting now. If you have anything further to say, do it with Route66.

Mods can't do that. You would have to email Slinky and ask him if he would do it. But considering how busy he is with the upgrade, don't be surprised if you don't get a reply right away. In the meantime, just stop posting as Handrail starting now. If you have anything further to say, do it with Route66.
Mr B,

Thank you, I will do that.

The 'internal links' I provided in the 'Two Girls' scam thread are not working - by 'internal', I mean links to another UG post. 'URL doesn't exist'.

V

I posted a pic from the VAD nurse video above into the new Suggested avatars thread for you.
Since you sign out with the "V" in all your posts, though, maybe that's the better bet. Unfortunately then, you will be stuck with the green background. But maybe that will bring you luck in tonight's Mega Millions. If so, meat and greet party is on you.
Close, so close!

I was a few numbers off the big one. Depending on how you look at it. The sum of the digits I missed by was directly proportional to the square of ... ah, never mind.

Nobody else thinks so. Didn't even get a dollar.

But yeah, the green is having its spell! Hey, I always know ...

V