Lana soapy shower bodyslide 917-279-9388

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Lana is my favorite provider. Service is great and her attitude is even better. Havent seen her in awhile but will be visiting soon, review to follow.
You know you can write reviews on past experiences. If she is your favorite provider there HAS to be a reason or several reasons for it. What are they? (I really expect that question to be answered and will be pretty pissed off if it isn't. May even close or delete the thread).

Slinky Bender

I've been smelling "shill" in this thread for quite a while. Well, this one crossed the line. If you can't tell why someone is your favorite provider............................

Hello everyone,

This is my first post but i've been in the monger game for a long time. I want to thank everyone for great reviews and a lot of laughs.

I read this thread numerous times a decided to go see the famous Lana. I called for for a few days but she was booked. I made an appointment for today.

I was on time since she is always busy. She let me in and first impression was:
Face-5
body-7
She kept implying how she put on 10lbs in December. Her body is not bad for a late 40's woman.

Now let me say this, after reading all the reviews I was very realistic in what to expect. I wasn't expecting Miss Colombia. Those numbers are actually higher if you factor her age and wear & tear on her body. She was wearing a black short night gown. She is very sweet and accommodating. Her place is warm, clean and dim.

She didn't want the donation until we were done. I spoke to her in spanish only, which happen to love. We went into bedroom and I got the oily massage, then i turn over and got a lazy bj. The big plus was that she gave the boys a lot of attention. I let her off the hook and let her finish me off with a hj. You can tell she is tired of the condom taste. She uses too much oil as well.

Then she gave a pretty good massage with more oil. She spoke about her 3 kids and different places she has lived.

Finally went into the shower for 2nd pop. She gave it a good effort but it wasn't working for me. I let her off the hook again. She was very polite and told that she would let me have sex with her next time I visited. I gave her the donation and left.

Overall it wasn't bad. She is overpriced for she has to offer. She is 10 years past her prime. Her rates should be $100 and $140. Her skin is very soft. She wears too much perfume. She is very friendly.

I will not repeat but I do not regret the visit. Thanks for the good info guys.

P.S. I had a very good experience at kisspop a few months back with Crystal. She is very good!!! I'm looking to try Layla next.

Went to see Lana a few weeks ago. I have seen her once or twice before. Always a good time. She greets with big hugs and kisses, very nice. She was saying how she gained weight, but I think it made her ass look even better. She truly has an amazing ass. By no means is she heavy. She started off giving a bbj on the bed. Then she put a cover on and started FS. I did not last long. She cleaned me up and we relaxed on the bed for awhile. After a few minutes we went to the shower where she did her bootyslide. I LOVE HER ASS! She then started a bj and a hj for a second pop. Was not able happen. She put alot of effort and was even upset that I did not pop a second time. 200 for the hour and gave 20 for a tip. She seemed very happy. Will be back for sure.

Sorry guys, I just found her thread since I am mostly looking in LI sections and was in a rush. I go to the city occasionally for business and like to stop by Lanas. I like providers who seem to like what there doing. She is extremely friendly and always aims to please. I saw here the first time about a year ago, went for the half, popped quick and surprised she didn't want to stop until I popped twice and could have even went for a third but that was not happening. I have been there three more times, every time cbj then shower hj, bbj. The only thing I don't like about her is every time I ask for FS she says next time. Once again sorry for pointless post!

Slinky Bender

OK, that does it. orybig "just found her thread"? When "he" posted before in this thread that she is his favorite provider? And I posted afterwards " If she is your favorite provider there HAS to be a reason or several reasons for it. What are they? (I really expect that question to be answered and will be pretty pissed off if it isn't. May even close or delete the thread).".

Done.

I finally met Lana, she is like the friend's mom In high school who tends to be flirty but when giving hugs , but you always wished you can go for home run.

Before I go further, I know a good amount of mongers, here had bad experience just for the fact they didn't get to meet her, discrimination, or whatever the case may be.. but for me I had the quite the opposite

I called 1hr before to make appointment, she told me to go to corner of street, then I called no answer, I get text saying 5min so I waited 5 extricating min, and was about to leave so I cross street then I get call from her telling me to go to a building which I did, then I get text that it's next door. So I see this lady that seemed curvy but wearing thick set of clothes (jacket, scarf, etc..) almost as if not to see her identity. I'm assuming it might be Lana so I just followed the person up long stairs thru a couple floors and we got to the room. Yup she was Lana .

Right away she was telling me to take my clothes, and she said she wanted to by comfortable so she took the heavy clothing and was in a sexy lingerie. FYI I'm black colored skin so I did not get any discrimination, she kept saying I am cute which is confidence boost and not sure if bs but why not I'll take compliment , even thou I'm self cautious on how I look, she even said I looked really young, even thou I'm not, i get this from good amount of providers, I'm guessing I have Benjamin buttons disease and become younger when I grow older lol.

Anyway, damage is $.7 she told me I have 2 pops, and for first pop what would I want, hj, bj, etc... anything was on the table, so I asked for cbj, which she gave me on a comfy bed, after that she gave me oily massage, I guess too much oil, but massage was really good, and even started little nuru as well.
She kept asking if I was happy (was little annoying) and I said yes trying to relax and enjoy the nice massage, I told her, a little hard since my back had slight pain, so she stopped and then started teaching me techniques to help my back saying I'm saving 1000s of $ from learnigng these techniques.
I'm not complaining, it's good to learn few things only problem is that she had deep Spanish accent that it was hard to understand what she was saying lol, almost she was dominate at that point trying to make sure I got right posture in place. Made it seem as if I'm in physical therapy or yoga class.

She really pays attention to you, since she ignored other calls and text, she only for less than a min texted her next monger client that she be available after me. She doesn't seem like clock watcher.
Then came the second pop, she asked what I wanted, I couldve asked for fs but I asked for prostate massage, and this was my first legit massage that felt amazing! She told me I came 3 times instead of 2 and that I'm lucky. While keep saying I'm cute. After that she took shower with me, I peeped at her phone and saw another monger was calling constantly, so I can see why people would get mad since she goes a her extra attention to her clients.

So I guess if you do make appointment, to be patient and she will take you in and give you the best amazing experience. Also for the price she is charging it is almost a steal, since not even the $$.5 prices can give the type of treatment she has done. And her body is amazing.

this is definitely latina Lana in the east 50s. identical m.o.
170, shower 2pops.
her ad number is 917-279-9388
lanabodyrub . com

the IP i dont think is her....its ancient history.
I finally met Lana, she is like the friend's mom In high school who tends to be flirty but when giving hugs , but you always wished you can go for home run.

Before I go further, I know a good amount of mongers, here had bad experience just for the fact they didn't get to meet her, discrimination, or whatever the case may be.. but for me I had the quite the opposite

I called 1hr before to make appointment, she told me to go to corner of street, then I called no answer, I get text saying 5min so I waited 5 extricating min, and was about to leave so I cross street then I get call from her telling me to go to a building which I did, then I get text that it's next door. So I see this lady that seemed curvy but wearing thick set of clothes (jacket, scarf, etc..) almost as if not to see her identity. I'm assuming it might be Lana so I just followed the person up long stairs thru a couple floors and we got to the room. Yup she was Lana .

Right away she was telling me to take my clothes, and she said she wanted to by comfortable so she took the heavy clothing and was in a sexy lingerie. FYI I'm black colored skin so I did not get any discrimination, she kept saying I am cute which is confidence boost and not sure if bs but why not I'll take compliment , even thou I'm self cautious on how I look, she even said I looked really young, even thou I'm not, i get this from good amount of providers, I'm guessing I have Benjamin buttons disease and become younger when I grow older lol.

Anyway, damage is $.7 she told me I have 2 pops, and for first pop what would I want, hj, bj, etc... anything was on the table, so I asked for cbj, which she gave me on a comfy bed, after that she gave me oily massage, I guess too much oil, but massage was really good, and even started little nuru as well.
She kept asking if I was happy (was little annoying) and I said yes trying to relax and enjoy the nice massage, I told her, a little hard since my back had slight pain, so she stopped and then started teaching me techniques to help my back saying I'm saving 1000s of $ from learnigng these techniques.
I'm not complaining, it's good to learn few things only problem is that she had deep Spanish accent that it was hard to understand what she was saying lol, almost she was dominate at that point trying to make sure I got right posture in place. Made it seem as if I'm in physical therapy or yoga class.

She really pays attention to you, since she ignored other calls and text, she only for less than a min texted her next monger client that she be available after me. She doesn't seem like clock watcher.
Then came the second pop, she asked what I wanted, I couldve asked for fs but I asked for prostate massage, and this was my first legit massage that felt amazing! She told me I came 3 times instead of 2 and that I'm lucky. While keep saying I'm cute. After that she took shower with me, I peeped at her phone and saw another monger was calling constantly, so I can see why people would get mad since she goes a her extra attention to her clients.

So I guess if you do make appointment, to be patient and she will take you in and give you the best amazing experience. Also for the price she is charging it is almost a steal, since not even the $$.5 prices can give the type of treatment she has done. And her body is amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw Lana today.

She did covered fs for first pop. Shes pretty tight and I popped pretty quickly in doggy. Really nice big ass.

We cuddled for a while. I asked for a massage and she told me that she doesn't know how to massage. Kinda weird cause I always saw reviews about massage/nuru from her.

She showed me her toys and I had her try one on me. First time for me and it's too uncomfortable so I had her stop. Ended up finishing 2nd pop with hj/boob job. Took a shower and had to go since there's another person waiting.

Kinda dumb of me that I didn't go for the soapy shower option since that's what she's known for. Maybe next time.

Ended up paying $200 for 2 pops. Everything she does is super safe and covered. Lots of kissing but not GFE since daty and FIV wasn't an option.

I would probably repeat to try out the soapy shower.

Saw Lana today.

She did covered fs for first pop. Shes pretty tight and I popped pretty quickly in doggy. Really nice big ass.

We cuddled for a while. I asked for a massage and she told me that she doesn't know how to massage. Kinda weird cause I always saw reviews about massage/nuru from her.

She showed me her toys and I had her try one on me. First time for me and it's too uncomfortable so I had her stop. Ended up finishing 2nd pop with hj/boob job. Took a shower and had to go since there's another person waiting.

Kinda dumb of me that I didn't go for the soapy shower option since that's what she's known for. Maybe next time.

Ended up paying $200 for 2 pops. Everything she does is super safe and covered. Lots of kissing but not GFE since daty and FIV wasn't an option.

I would probably repeat to try out the soapy shower.
go for the shower option, she will oil tit F you and a second pop is always included. Even if you think you dont have it in you, let her try, she has skills!

go for the shower option, she will oil tit F you and a second pop is always included. Even if you think you dont have it in you, let her try, she has skills!
Think I was being dumb and just forgot about the soapy shower until there was 15 mins left in the session lol.

I was too excited getting FS on first visit as many reviews say she doesn't do that until after a few visit.

Lana

After a close to a 2 year hiatus I decided to reconnect with Lana. I feared she had forgotten all about me and we be subjected to her notoriously unique screening process. My fears were for naught, she remembered me. So I head to her place for an hour of delight. I got there and I noticed that she has indeed aged and put on some weight. She too pointed it out. We quickly started with round 1 cbj, cowgirl, and mish till pop. During our break we started to reminisce on our past encounters and catching up. Lana was actually my first Latina provider and first indie girl, before Lana I had only frequented Korean or Chinese spas. Second round was just as good, cbj doggy mish and cowgirl. Lana May not have the smoking body she had 2 years ago but she still knows how to please a man.
200 for the hour

Keep indulging my friends

Anyone lately? I’ve messaged her several times over the years since what i considered the golden days of
Mongering (anytime 10-15 yrs ago or earlier) but never pulled the trigger for various reasons, mostly bc she never responded with address, which i read happens more often the none. Also Most forums and reviews about her seem to stop around 2019. Hope shes still around, shes gotta be mid 50s by now.

Just messaged her to wish her a happy holidays, will see what transpires this time.