Lana soapy shower bodyslide 917-279-9388

Just had a very satisfying session w Lana. As usual she did the nude bodyslide and we finished in the shower. 100 hh , tipped 20 (she didnt ask) , sudsing her up in the shower after...priceless!
9172799388 She has a new friend staying with her name of Gabriella. Shes a petite brunette Latina gal in her 30's . She was very cute ...seemed nice and spoke better english than Lana. Will try her next and report.

I hate to comment on this, but Lana probably provides a good service but her radars just aren't well tuned. For those who are in the know with her, you need to tell her there is something called etiquette and common decency. Every provider has a right to not see clients ( infact, i dont think she has to tell people her reason) but when you raise the level of anticipation of people, have them come "close to your door" then you totally blow them off..... ( either by hanging up on them or simply not picking up your phone again)... you score low on my rating.... Maybe someday someone can tell her to join UG and then she will get the low down on what she is really missing...lol. this is my opinion and i stand by it ( i had to add a jingle)

Geez, isnt this the service we've all been dieing for? But shes not a good provider....?

Hopefully this will spark some healthy competition among other providers. Her phone must be ringing off the hook just from this board alone.

Where is she located?

Just had a very satisfying session w Lana. As usual she did the nude bodyslide and we finished in the shower. 100 hh , tipped 20 (she didnt ask) , sudsing her up in the shower after...priceless!
9172799388 She has a new friend staying with her name of Gabriella. Shes a petite brunette Latina gal in her 30's . She was very cute ...seemed nice and spoke better english than Lana. Will try her next and report.
thanks for the info..is this friend Gabriella new or the one who used to share the space with lana while ago? Would try by myself but down with fuking allergies...arghhhhhhhhhh

ahhhhh just like in thailand!!!

I have not tried her services but from what I have read she provides a "soapy shower". I know of no place here in the NY area that is equipped to do a proper Thai Style soapy body slide. To do this, they need a room with a drain in the floor, and you would lay down on an air mattress (the kind they use in swimming pools). It is becoming difficult to find this service even in Thailand now. It seems the latest crop of girls in Thailand just want to get as much money as they can as quickly as possible. It is becoming more and more difficult to find girls who want to provide good service there. Haven't had a good soapy slide in about 4 years, and I try to go to Thailand annually.

I have not tried her services but from what I have read she provides a "soapy shower". I know of no place here in the NY area that is equipped to do a proper Thai Style soapy body slide. To do this, they need a room with a drain in the floor, and you would lay down on an air mattress (the kind they use in swimming pools). It is becoming difficult to find this service even in Thailand now. It seems the latest crop of girls in Thailand just want to get as much money as they can as quickly as possible. It is becoming more and more difficult to find girls who want to provide good service there. Haven't had a good soapy slide in about 4 years, and I try to go to Thailand annually.
head on ova to the Philippines!!! guranteed!!

I hate to comment on this, but Lana probably provides a good service but her radars just aren't well tuned....when you raise the level of anticipation of people, have them come "close to your door" then you totally blow them off..... ( either by hanging up on them or simply not picking up your phone again)... you score low on my rating....
Yesirree Bob, she did just that to me years ago. Left to take the train back home. Why would I bother to make the trip if I knew she'd blow me off.

soapy very soapy and slippery

Tried the soapy shower by Lana. east 54st apt Numbers on CL. 917-279-9388 theres a link with pics of her too. It was pretty f'in good! I dont know where else you could get this except an old place in philly that closed yrs ago, or in asia. And shes got the Latina booty and DD's for the extra soap.
150 for the hour and I tipped her 30. She didnt ask for tip which was a nice chang from the asian hags wantin 60tip for a HJ.

I saw Lana last night and I second the previous poster's comments. I paid $200 for an hour of FS including a shower.

She was very pleasant, the place is very clean and service was wonderful.

My only complaints are (a) to much "Oh Papi" all night, especially since I'm a Yankee fan and (b) no BBBJ.

I saw Lana last night and I second the previous poster's comments. I paid $200 for an hour of FS including a shower.

She was very pleasant, the place is very clean and service was wonderful.

My only complaints are (a) to much "Oh Papi" all night, especially since I'm a Yankee fan and (b) no BBBJ.
My expertise is more in Asian languages, but I'd like to point out that "Papi" is a term of endearment which means "Daddy" or "Big Daddy," etc. Just because one member of the Red Sox was tagged with that nickname is no reason to be adverse to that word.

Yep. The "soapy shower" is more of a standup shower in a bathtub with soap! I was there a couple of years ago. Nothing special. I would have liked a body slide. There are plenty of places in NY that are equipped to do this. They are most of the KMPs with table showers. Only thing is they don't do body slides. :(

My expertise is more in Asian languages, but I'd like to point out that "Papi" is a term of endearment which means "Daddy" or "Big Daddy," etc. Just because one member of the Red Sox was tagged with that nickname is no reason to be adverse to that word.
I know that - I'm kidding about the Ortiz reference. It's just that hearing it over and over gets tiresome. Just my reaction. I suppose it's similar to tiring of being called "honey" in an AMP.