Julies raises rates

Re: More Chantel...

Originally posted by skagen
Ditto on Chantel. More of that quality, Julie - you can't go wrong with that approach to recruiting. Montreal is where the best young ladies in the biz are (in North America at least)...
Thank You , I want to keep bringing the best from all over and I have been, I have a few new lovely girls from Jamaica , Scottland , and a 19 year old cutie from NY, Irish and Italian. We are keepin em cummin Baby.

Originally posted by hot4chicks
If Julie lowers her rate to $100 for a 6 hour session and throws in a free dinner, and then drives me home, I'll go back.

You must really be a low budget kind of guy , If you were cute , rich and had a lot of class Id marry you, I guess we both got about as much of a chance as hitting the lottery with these expectations.

Originally posted by hot4chicks
Julie-

I dont understand your last comment to me.

Perhaps you could expand it a bit.

h4c,
like the mounds bar , sometimes you feel like a nut sometimes you don't in other words being in the candy store biz there are several flavors, it is your choice and if you don't like what is on our shelf go elsewhere. This is only directed to you because you seem to be a rude individual and I would not go out of my way to lure you in to our place.

Originally posted by skagen
Julie, I'm am a longtime regular, but the chances of me posting my PIN here are about the same as the chances of you posting your address, apartment number and the code on the intercom at your new place.

Suffice it to say I've been a customer long enough to remember when the newly invented Julies Palace on the east side of Ninth Ave was welcomed by all customers. Long enough to remember Christina (from Costa Rica?) and her "mistake" with a customer (not sure if it was your customer).

In fact the concept of the "Julies Palace" summarizes exactly what I'm saying. Few people will ever complain if the price goes up but quality goes up as well eg Inna, Talia, Choe, Julianna etc. Until your expanation it seemed as though you had increased to "Julies Palace" prices, but without changing the quality of staff. As you've explained, that's not the case, which is great.

As for the age issue, I think you didn't notice the word "average" in my post, although you quoted me. I do think that that my estimate is about right. Of the regular girls, only Lola and Gabrielle and maybe Cheyanne are plausibly in the early 20's. Many of the others are in their late 30's. I was just making the point that it would be hard to justify the alleged new pricing (given that I don't partake of DATY or BBBJ), when one can go over the Red Room for instance and see a lineup that includes 3-4 girls who are clearly between the ages of 18-23 or so.

As I said before, not knocking your establishment, I like it and I think it provides good service,customer focus and great value. This is why I've remained a customer all this time. But I was concerned that the "value" part was going away, so its good to hear that it isn't.
I guess I got a bit defensive and I am sorry about the pin # ,I meant e-mail me ,I would never do anything to insult any of you guys because you have all been great guys and this I mean from the heart. This board is for providers and hobbiest so things can get sesitive now and then. But we do have lots of great young and mature girls, Victoria from the palace is back, a new little deaf girl that looks just like a 20 year old Mia Farrow, a hot Jamaican team 2- 19 year old brick houses working in a team, now I have to Julisize them into our ways , a lot of work ahead but I love it. Lets not forget Desiree ,30ish and blonde thin and BBBJ

Inflation

Originally posted by wimpy
Well, Julies has always been the best value in town over the years. When ever I wanted to bust a nut thats the place to go. But in raising prices many feel that the quality of provider has to go up. Many have said the old school girls have to go. I have had many sessions there. Many were good and worth the $140.00 price. Very few would be worth $200.00.

It reminds me of something a UG member told me when discussing Bridgette. She was at Julies now at JB. This person said " Why would I go to JB's to see Bridgette for $300 hour. I used to see her at Julies for $180 an hour. She did everything for $180.0 that she will do for $300.00. Its like go to a Candy store and getting things for free. One day you come in and they want to charge you. Your first reaction is not to come back. But you get horny enough, you;'ll pay the price to come in again."
I have seen a revolving door with the high and low price houses. The girls go back and forth and still get accepted in the highest and lowest price houses. We always try to find new talent only to be left after a month or so and it is ok but it gets to be lots of work training and losing the girl because she can go elsewhere with her new skills and god given looks. In the end she usually does come back not always but ...

Re: Victoria left for Jbs from the Palace only to return with the same story

Originally posted by NYCBoy
The English chick? Early 20's? What is the Palace?
Victoria is Russian went by Nina at JBs ,she is a dark haired maiden ,very cute ,slim ,5/7
The palace was an invention to offer 25 and under only , pretty and more accomadating girls for a higher price. It was great but the girls wanted to go back to the regular house due to more volume and I closed it. I will and do intend to get something like this going again. At this time everyone is mixed together in the regular house. The service is 90% great and the other 10% is usually new girls learning the art ,but I let the guys know what to expect if the girl is new to the biz ,I let him know or if she is used to the regular Ny houses and wants tips first or gives only a Pro session. It usually takes about a week or so to get the message to the girl ,she usually gets good or gets going and I respect her decision.