Jolistic Organics 929-621-9007 Amp 994 Merrick Rd Baldwin Rd

It relocated to Grand Ave. A great location, huge parking lot in back. Call the phone #, they will send you address. Three girls working , I got Linda. Went early morning . Non discript back door entrance. That’s what they want you to use. Not easy to see/find , perfect from prying eyes. Don’t envision anyone complaining. There’s a narrow alley to Grand Ave from the rear parking lot that you have to walk up, then there’s partially hidden fence along right side with a gate as you reach the building, it opens right by their door.

Took an hour, $60. Lane masssage but she was cute, probably close to 40, hard to tell. Nice firm B’s. Was pressing her pussy into my head while I’m flat on my stomach, she’s leaning over my head, massaging my lower back and ass cheeks while I’m roaming up and down her legs and OTC. Nice shape.

after about 15/20 minutes, I flip, she asks what I want, I say everything. She leaves to go get a cover, I put $140 on the dresser. She comes back in, starts to gives me a nice BBBJ, for about 2 minutes, then I pull that pussy over to me. She gets on table and we’re doing 69. After 3 minutes i feel like I’m going to blow, but I want most of my hour. I stop her, get her on her back, on the table, and start DATY. What a fuckin wet pussy. She was really into it. Must have eaten her out for at least 15 minutes- loved it. I’m pretty sure she came at least once. Got a finger into her but she didn’t like it, had me pull out, but like me eating her out. Man she was wet. Then onto the next phase.

She tried to put the condom on me. It must have been xtra small. It was for needle dick, the bug fucker. Way too tight, was hurting me. Finally got it on with a lot of effort.

We did some mish, doggy, and CG. She seemed to have an issue with fucking, very tight pussy. I’m really not that big, although they all tell you that. Maybe she was tight/swollen somewhat cause she just came earlier. Had to stop, she finished me with a lame one handed hand job.

I will be back though and going after that juicy wet pussy again, but will maybe bring my own cover.

billyS

Reign of Terror
It relocated to Grand Ave. A great location, huge parking lot in back. Call the phone #, they will send you address. Three girls working , I got Linda. Went early morning . Non discript back door entrance. That’s what they want you to use. Not easy to see/find , perfect from prying eyes. Don’t envision anyone complaining. There’s a narrow alley to Grand Ave from the rear parking lot that you have to walk up, then there’s partially hidden fence along right side with a gate as you reach the building, it opens right by their door.

Took an hour, $60. Lane masssage but she was cute, probably close to 40, hard to tell. Nice firm B’s. Was pressing her pussy into my head while I’m flat on my stomach, she’s leaning over my head, massaging my lower back and ass cheeks while I’m roaming up and down her legs and OTC. Nice shape.

after about 15/20 minutes, I flip, she asks what I want, I say everything. She leaves to go get a cover, I put $140 on the dresser. She comes back in, starts to gives me a nice BBBJ, for about 2 minutes, then I pull that pussy over to me. She gets on table and we’re doing 69. After 3 minutes i feel like I’m going to blow, but I want most of my hour. I stop her, get her on her back, on the table, and start DATY. What a fuckin wet pussy. She was really into it. Must have eaten her out for at least 15 minutes- loved it. I’m pretty sure she came at least once. Got a finger into her but she didn’t like it, had me pull out, but like me eating her out. Man she was wet. Then onto the next phase.

She tried to put the condom on me. It must have been xtra small. It was for needle dick, the bug fucker. Way too tight, was hurting me. Finally got it on with a lot of effort.

We did some mish, doggy, and CG. She seemed to have an issue with fucking, very tight pussy. I’m really not that big, although they all tell you that. Maybe she was tight/swollen somewhat cause she just came earlier. Had to stop, she finished me with a lame one handed hand job.

I will be back though and going after that juicy wet pussy again, but will maybe bring my own cover.
North of the Sunrise Highway?

What kind of setup in the rooms?

Typical door with walls that fall just short of the ceiling, maybe 9ft tall. Long hallway from back door, not sure, maybe 3-4 rooms. North of 27 in Baldwin. Cross street ST Luke’s Pl.

I tried contacting the number, but I haven’t received any response back. That area is very convenient for me. Can someone confirm, that number works or can it be updated with a new number.

Stopped in today at new spot, saw Cindy, place is clean and private, paid house for hh went in got a quick 10 min half asss massage than onto flip!

asked what I wanted told her bbj offered 80 she said covered countered with 100 and CIM she agreed, technique was good she took her time, not deep throat but Deep enough to get my balls tightening, after about 10 min of this I tilted her head back and pumped it into her mouth, she spit it out and smiled and muttered something like big cum or something like that.

Great experience with her would def come back to this new spot as it’s more off the radar than the old one

total 150$ for massage and bbj CIM

Thank you @Facial2020 and this useful site UtopiaGuide and the staff.

I visited this place many moons ago but under a different cell number. I got that all squared away.

I definitely like the new location. I saw Cindy, give a great massage and she was removing some blackheads out of my back. I flipped 10 min into the massage and get started. She drank some water before starting the good bbj, with eye contact, I think she enjoys it. While I’m laying on the table, I reached over to feel her pussy. Guys if you know me, I’m a sucker for a innie. I felt the her pussy lip hanging a little bit. I just let my knuckles brush between them. I’m not a fan of FIV. 5 minutes later I released the baby batter, all over her chest and chin.Good set up. I left happy.

I think she’ll be down for bfs; during this I was move a little to get myself comfortable, she stop and was going to hop on, but I shook my head no.

Location 10
Looks 8
Performance 8
Price 140

Called and texted a few times today and no answer. Maybe they aren't taking new customers like someone else said. Sucks cause today was my only free day and I have a lot of poison lol

Went back to the new location for the first time. Texted ahead to see if April was available and she was not. Was told Mia and Maya were there. Took a look at both of them when I arrived and decided on Maya. She is about 5 foot four and has that frosted almost blonde, highlighted hair and a pretty face. Shapely with nice sea cups. Natural. Was a bit flat, typical Asian in that sense, but she was definitely a pretty girl. Mia is pretty as well, but has more of a girl next-door look whereas Maya looked like more of a faster ride.

Massage was decent and paid good attention to the boys when she went for my butt. Paid her in advance so that I didn’t have to worry about the negotiation. Price is 140 as it always is for FS. For a while and she does this great thing where she’s fingering your taint while she’s sucking on your rod Felt absolutely amazing and could’ve done that for an hour if I had the opportunity. Next outcomes condom she gets on top and starts riding me good. Tried to get it to slow down so I could put her in Mitch but I couldn’t hold out any longer and blew in the bag.

A little more massage after cleanup, and a good foot rub. Left happy and repeat but but April probably still my favorite here due to her enthusiasm.

Looks 7.5
Service 8
Price - 60/140