Jolistic Organics 929-621-9007 Amp 994 Merrick Rd Baldwin Rd

Saw reviews for this place and decided to make an appointment mid July.
I saw April and paid $60 + $60 tip.

Texted for who was available and out of the 3 I chose April because of the reviews I read here. April is very busty with no ass. Within 5 minutes I arrived and was let in the back door. I actually wanted a massage and she was pretty good compared to other places. Eventually my hands wandered while being massaged and there was no issue.

Towards the end I flip and motioned for HJ. Her top came off and out came some great looking C's. Played with those while she did her thing and eventually she got on the table and fondled my balls with one hand and stroked with the other. Finish up and she cleans me up and I am on my way. I know you can go further here but I was only looking for a HJ. Handed her $60 and asked if that was ok because she never even mentioned anything about tips or anything. I did mention a tip before even starting the massage so this may be why she did not inquire any further. Gave a nice hug and I was on my way. Overall pleasant experience.

Side Note: Aprils english is pretty good from the conversation we had.

Third visit not as good as the first two. Her name was "loose" and her English was zero out of ten. Pretty face, curvy body. Massage was just ok but some guy walked in and started asking what I assume were stupid questions and then left...I thought possibly LE but nothing came of it. Then she stopped half way through the massage to use the bathroom...further ruining the experience. I'd give the experienc a 5 out of 10 and wondering if a new crew took over. I will repeat based on previous experiences. Wondering if any one has seen Mia or Anna there lately?

Went back for visit three. Texted ahead and they did they were available and to come now. Hop and n the car, stop at the ATM. Greeted by Lucky...pay for the hour and get on the table. She starts the massage and five minutes in the door bell rings twice. She leaves me on the table and I hear her talking to a customer who said he'd like an hour.

She comes back in and says sorry, the other guy has an appointment and you will have to wait. WTF? She then says although she said to come now, I didn't have an appointment and he did and "you wait". Like yeah, in going to sit there for an hour waiting listening to her jerk some guy off. No thanks. I said Im not waiting and I'd like my $60 back. She says no "you wait". Now I'm getting a little angry and I want to leave so I start getting a little loud at which point she scampers out to retrieve my money.

On the way out she keeps saying next time you have to tell me a time like somehow I caused the situation.

@lucker999…. Seems like the mistake was on her end. She told you to come in and then try to have you wait while she has an appointment with someone. This place gets pretty busy with three girls working there. This place offers a lot more on the menu than you can expect. And for damn sure there is familiar girls I’ve seen at this place that works somewhere else too.

@lucker999…. Seems like the mistake was on her end. She told you to come in and then try to have you wait while she has an appointment with someone. This place gets pretty busy with three girls working there. This place offers a lot more on the menu than you can expect. And for damn sure there is familiar girls I’ve seen at this place that works somewhere else too.
Which other place do they work at?

which mistake are you referring?
Double booking
or
not giving him his money back right away and hoping he will just wait AN HOUR ON THE TABLE?
I've had a few experiences like that.. I ask if its busy, they say no come now. I get there and no one is available, they make me wait and the doorbell is going nuts while I'm waiting. I'd like to know the other place the girls work at, maybe that one isn't as busy.

I think we all understand even if you make an appointment you may have to wait as some guys don't show up so it's really first come first serve.

But once you're on the table, I've never had them stop to take another customer. That's absurd.

I always text to see what girls are working and from here on I won't go anyplace if there is a Lucky working that day.

I think we all understand even if you make an appointment you may have to wait as some guys don't show up so it's really first come first serve.

But once you're on the table, I've never had them stop to take another customer. That's absurd.

I always text to see what girls are working and from here on I won't go anyplace if there is a Lucky working that day.
Lucky is cute and does good work. Been meaning to try Rose.

Stopped in to this place yesterday around 11:30am. I saw Cindy. Petite, around 5'2 with nice full B's. I normally do an hour but I was pressed for time so asked for 1/2 hour. Gave her $40.

She leaves the room and I get undressed, she comes back in and sprays my hands with alcohol. Nice massage for about 15 minutes and then on the flip she asks if I want hand or mouth. I say mouth, but no alcohol. She leaves again and comes back with a little cup of warm water. Cleans me with a wet warm paper towel then puts some warm water in her mouth and proceeds with a very nice BBJ. Good suction not too deep but deep enough. I finish up in her mouth and she spits it into the little cup.

Some small talk (her english is just ok) The girls don't like when you ask what services they provide over the phone, FS was not on the menu. YMMV. Saw another cutie on the way out. This place was very slow at that time. I think I was the only one there. I was not rushed.

I think that this place gets busy later in the day, Good location, out of the way. And the Chinese place across the parking lot has good food.

40 HH
100 Tip
Total $140. I will repeat.

Stopped in to this place yesterday around 11:30am. I saw Cindy. Petite, around 5'2 with nice full B's. I normally do an hour but I was pressed for time so asked for 1/2 hour. Gave her $40.

She leaves the room and I get undressed, she comes back in and sprays my hands with alcohol. Nice massage for about 15 minutes and then on the flip she asks if I want hand or mouth. I say mouth, but no alcohol. She leaves again and comes back with a little cup of warm water. Cleans me with a wet warm paper towel then puts some warm water in her mouth and proceeds with a very nice BBJ. Good suction not too deep but deep enough. I finish up in her mouth and she spits it into the little cup.

Some small talk (her english is just ok) The girls don't like when you ask what services they provide over the phone, FS was not on the menu. YMMV. Saw another cutie on the way out. This place was very slow at that time. I think I was the only one there. I was not rushed.

I think that this place gets busy later in the day, Good location, out of the way. And the Chinese place across the parking lot has good food.

40 HH
100 Tip
Place is good but u probably caught it at a good time because of the rain. I've been there before and had to wait for a monger to finish while the doorbell rang 3 times after lol.

Been out of the monger game for awhile, and my tastes usually run towards SW’s but I was in the mood and had some free time in the area so I gave this spot a try. Called on the phone and told them I’m about a half hour away and asked if a hour would be available when I got there. I was given the address and told to come by and call when I get there. Like the above reviews state, the location is in busy shopping center with a pretty busy parking lot. I parked in a far away corner and called. Contrary to some reviews, the “Jolistic” sign is no longer on the storefront. When I called, they answered quickly and told me to come to the back door.

Upon going to the back of the building and ringing the bell (first door right around the corner), I was met by a really pretty Asian gal. I introduced myself and she introduced herself as “Yoko”. She had a cute little butt, nice large B or small tits and pretty face. She led me down a long hall to a room and asked me to confirm my phone number. She checked on her phone and confirmed I had called. She was wearing that flight attendant outfit mentioned before. I was thoroughly surprised, she was really good looking and didn’t look that old. Late 30’s maybe, although with Asian women sometimes it’s hard to tell.

I paid the $60 for a one hour session and she told me she’d be right back. Her English wasn’t great. I got undressed and made like she was interrupting me finishing getting undressed as she walked back in the door. She instructed me to lay down and I did so, belly down on the table. The room wasn’t anything special. As mentioned before, walls don’t go all the way up to the ceiling. It did have a real door however. As I’m face down, I receive a decent massage. Nothing to right home about, but it’s fine. Nothing super sensual, she did graze my ass a few times but didn’t “slip” and touch my cock or anything like that. She did spend some some extra time working on my bothersome upper back as I requested, so that was well appreciated.

After about 15 minutes she asks me to turn over. I turn over and she begins to rub the front of my body down. Working on my legs and up my legs. After about five minutes she gets to my cock and makes a jerking motion…. I ask how much and she says $60. I really wanted a BJ, so I point to her mouth and ask how much. She says $100. I counter with $80 and she says no, $100. I drive a real hard bargain, so I say ok to $100 lol. She sprays my cock with alcohol and grabs a plastic Saran wrap bag thing and forms a makeshift condom and puts it over my cock. No BBJ for me here today apparently. She didn’t undress until I asked her to. She undresses and I have to say she looked damn good. Nice flat tummy, nice fake tits and a slightly above average ass. Hot package here!

She begins to suck me off while she’s standing at the side of the table…. After a minute she offers me some mouthwash and I’m like “uhmmm ok”. After I’m finished mouthwashing, she jumps up on the table and straddles my face. Fuck it. Hot, really tight completely bald shaved pussy. I went to town on her as she was sucking me off and i have to admit, she tasted awesome and super fresh. I haven’t ever DATY with a trick before, but damn it was hot. She gave me a really solid covered BJ also as I was DATY. I had about 20 minutes left and I was getting close, so I asked her to lay down on her back so I could eat her out a little bit. After about ten minutes, she seemed to be really turned on. She asked if I wanted to fuck her but I only brought $160 so I had to decline. So at least for this one, FS is on the table. At any rate, I was ready to cum so I stopped DATY and told her to finish me off with a HJ, which she completely obliged. I laid on my back and she jerked me off to completion.

Overall, this was a solid experience. Nice clean, good looking woman. The facility was clean. We weren’t interrupted but I did hear another monger ring the bell and someone else answered. Total damage, $160 for a hour with a covered BJ, DATY, HJ and a decent 20 minute massage. I doubt I’ll have the chance to get back soon, but I would certainly go back if the opportunity allows.

Angela

Man oh man, never judge a book by its cover. I just finish my session with Angela after booker recommended to try. Made an appointment and walk in, she introduced herself as Angela. When I walked in I notice it was only me in the establishment. Angela didn’t look too appealing from the moment I saw her, not in looks as I find her to be a 7 on the amp scale. But thought this wouldn’t go as intended to go. Any who, Angela proceeds with the massage, rate it an 8. She worked all the muscles. She starts the soft touch and did an amazing job waking junior up. She then has me flip and asks me what I would like. Now I’ve been here b4 and only bj or hj was available. I shoot my shot with Angela and say “everything”. Angela just nods her head and says pay first. No mention of amount. I hand her $180 and a condom. She says okay with a smile. She leaves the room for a quick second and undresses. Her body!l is crazy. I was in shocked. Youthful top, lil plump butt with a tramp stamp tattoo. Started with bbj,69!and then we strap up and she rides me. Cowgirl, Asian cowgirl, DS( nice arch). And mish. I don’t finish in condom so I ask for more 69 till I finish. Angela is a freak, treat her nice she really enjoys the action.

40 HH
100 Tip
Does anyone know if Cindy still works here ?

Saw Lisa last week. Been here 2x before. Good massage. Cute girl. 5’ tall. B cups. Gymnasts bod. Trimmed bush. Offered 100 for BBJ and 140 for FS. Laid her down on the table while I went DATY. Fairly responsive. Then stood up and nailed her whlie I staid and she was on table. Took it all. Moaned a lot. Really cute girl and when fucking her really hot! Would repeat.

Looks 7.5
service 9
body 8
60 house + 150 FS

Damn reading all the reviews , this place sounds really promising . I only been to that spot in Mineola shut down . I normally partake in Sw . I am aiming for Lisa or Cindy , but if you guys have any recommendations please let me know . Looking for something petite .will visit sometimes next week . Hopefully I can helpfully contribute.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw Lisa last week. Been here 2x before. Good massage. Cute girl. 5’ tall. B cups. Gymnasts bod. Trimmed bush. Offered 100 for BBJ and 140 for FS. Laid her down on the table while I went DATY. Fairly responsive. Then stood up and nailed her whlie I staid and she was on table. Took it all. Moaned a lot. Really cute girl and when fucking her really hot! Would repeat.

Looks 7.5
service 9
body 8
60 house + 150 FS
Covered or creampie?