Jolistic Organics 929-621-9007 Amp 994 Merrick Rd Baldwin Rd

Yes. Went here Monday. No problem getting address and direction. Drew Linda. Saw another girl on the way out. Neither was anything to write home about.
I was there Monday too. I had Linda, I personally don’t think she looks good, her body is pretty flat all around. Her deep throat skills is fucken amazing! I literally fuck her throat without her gagging. I nutted in her throat, I felt my dick curve down in her throat. Her pussy gets wet! If you are gifted down below like I am and want to experience a real deep throat experience, visit her. I would like to keep her to myself but this is her life.

I saw her over 4 times already.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was there Monday too. I had Linda, I personally don’t think she looks good, her body is pretty flat all around. Her deep throat skills is fucken amazing! I literally fuck her throat without her gagging. I nutted in her throat, I felt my dick curve down in her throat. Her pussy gets wet! If you are gifted down below like I am and want to experience a real deep throat experience, visit her. I would like to keep her to myself but this is her life.

Is that a review?
Damage?
Tip?

I hate to go there but I really got TS vibes from her. Not very attractive.

I hate to go there but I really got TS vibes from her. Not very attractive.
I thought the same thing, she’s probably an A cup, and her voice isn’t too soft. What I did is as soon as I went in the room, I told her to drop her underwear, and hop on the table and open her legs. I looked into her snatch to see any scars, it was good. The final test was I fingered her to see if she can produce her own juices… it got wet after a couple of finger pops! After that, it was good. I never fucked her, I’m not a fan of hairy pussy.

I thought the same thing, she’s probably an A cup, and her voice isn’t too soft. What I did is as soon as I went in the room, I told her to drop her underwear, and hop on the table and open her legs. I looked into her snatch to see any scars, it was good. The final test was I fingered her to see if she can produce her own juices… it got wet after a couple of finger pops! After that, it was good. I never fucked her, I’m not a fan of hairy pussy.
Yeah - her privates were a little to large, sloppy and misshapen. Plus I did not see a discernible clit. I got away from looking at her hands and Adam's Apple cause I didn't want to see what I already thought at that point. The voice was very suspect and just added to the whole picture and concern.