Jolistic Organics 929-621-9007 Amp 994 Merrick Rd Baldwin Rd

She probably asked you to take it off cause you started off with those type of questions. Asian guy here and I’ve never been turned down service when I partook.
Best bet is, ask noted above, if they ask if your first time, say no. Strip fully nude and if you’re looking for more, stay standing until she comes in and asks you to lay down. Don’t forget to rub your junk before you lay down with eye contact. Enjoy the rub and give her a few to unwind and start the leg rub.

.......... asking the rate of tip for extra service...........
This is a big red flag for the providers. LE will typically start discussing money for service before anything begins.

Here is my two cents.
When you pay, take out a wad of 20's. Peel off two (or three if one hour) and pay for the massage. It shows you have money to spend.
Get naked and lay down.
When the massage begins start lightly rubbing her leg when she is in range. This shows you are there for more than a massage.
If she is receptive to the touching, you can be more aggressive with the OCR.
At some point she will begin the ST and ask if it is ok.
Discussion of money vs service usually takes place after the flip. When the little head is more in control and you are more than willing to spend money. LOL

You might want to try a different location. The providers do talk amongst themselves and she might tell the other girls about the Asian customer who was asking too many questions.

billyS

Reign of Terror
.......and if you’re looking for more, stay standing until she comes in and asks you to lay down. Don’t forget to rub your junk before you lay down with eye contact.
Lol, that's a little aggressive, I've never had to take it that far.

Usually just lying naked on my stomach without the towel will send the right signals. That and massaging their calf when they get close enough.

Nah something went wrong with this encounter lol.... because that spot is prime location for p2p. You must have given off a vibe or something. I'm black. I've never been turned down for service especially after taking off my clothes. Maybe the questions or you being too loud or too direct... idk hopefully next time u go things are different.
Got it, I'll just go full naked next time!

This is a big red flag for the providers. LE will typically start discussing money for service before anything begins.

Here is my two cents.
When you pay, take out a wad of 20's. Peel off two (or three if one hour) and pay for the massage. It shows you have money to spend.
Get naked and lay down.
When the massage begins start lightly rubbing her leg when she is in range. This shows you are there for more than a massage.
If she is receptive to the touching, you can be more aggressive with the OCR.
At some point she will begin the ST and ask if it is ok.
Discussion of money vs service usually takes place after the flip. When the little head is more in control and you are more than willing to spend money. LOL

You might want to try a different location. The providers do talk amongst themselves and she might tell the other girls about the Asian customer who was asking too many questions.
Same MO-Flash some cash so they know there is a tip in it for them.. always say I have been there before-always get naked-if the towel comes on-I say I don't need that-you will probably know right then and there how it's going to go-sometimes not-- if you start touching their legs and they pull back-enjoy the massage....in my experiences

Great experience. Texted for an appointment and met at the door by a very attractive young lady with an ipad. She asked for my number so I gave her my burner number. I was hoping she would do the massage but another attractive young woman named Mia entered the room. She was petite and a bit more curvey, but good curvy. I took the hour for 60...it was a very firm massage followed by a topless hj for a $60 tip. I will definitely repeat.

Visited this place today. It is kind of a cool set up but the narrow, long alley to the back could cause some uwanted monger traffic jams.

Bunch of rooms with open ceilings. I took $40 hh. It wasn't busy but I did hear a monger talking but didn't hear much passed that. I got Coco. She's got some tattoos and an ok face. Registered as attractive. Gave me a massage that would have been better if I asked for more strength but that's on me. I was touching her legs the whole time to make sure she knew I was cool.

In the flip, she wanted $60 for a hj and $100 for bj. I asked for FS and she said no. I always go for the hand since the bjs are almost always bad. This is where it got fun. They all wear uniforms with skirts. She was doing a damn good job with junior in one hand and hiked up her shirt for me to grab over the bra. I was enjoying myself so I didn't ask for her to remove it. I did grab her ass and hiked her skirt up myself to get a palm full. Now, she was just jerking me and girating slowly and running my hand up and down her body. Finished and then she cleaned me up with paper towels and alcohol. No hot towel. Played a little grab ass when I paid her, too.

Nice flat stomach with large B/small C breasts and a pretty decent amount of ass for an Asian. She did the whole thing pretty well from hello to good bye. Would see Coco again.

Yall are horrible at guessing ages. Always add 20+ to these amps.
They're on the younger side for an amp. I went back for a SEC MD time and had Anna... She's a little more curvy than I prefer but still an 8 for an AMP. she finished by stripping down to her shorts and then climbing on the table for a body to body slide followed by an HJ. I will be going back again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
They're on the younger side for an amp. I went back for a SEC MD time and had Anna... She's a little more curvy than I prefer but still an 8 for an AMP. she finished by stripping down to her shorts and then climbing on the table for a body to body slide followed by an HJ. I will be going back again.
Damage?
Tip?

I went to this location yesterday to try it out eventually realized which door it was went down the long alley and was let in by a thickish Asian woman... not fat just thicker cup was maybe full bs or small cs... shows me to my room which have doors but walls don't go all the way to the ceiling....pay for the hh while flashing extra cash she asks me what my number was didn't know it by heart but showed her our text conversation she said okay and I undressed.... she came back and provided a very lack luster for a typical amp massage zero st at one point I had my hand right on her lap while she was massaging me to let her know if my junk being out wasn't enough.... she finished with a massage on my head (the one above the shoulder) and siad all done... I motioned for hj and she said just stared at me I was very shocked because I have never been refused got dressed and left wasted 40 and time.... no idea what could of spooked her but I won't be returning to potentially be denied

Lucky Lucky Lucky ,

visited today around closing. Had Lucky. First glance, looks young and is after our session(confirmed), pretty, had some plump . Opted for the hour so I was her last customer.

good massage, good technique. A few teases by licking behind ear and grabbing boys during working my back. Soft touch was quick. Flipped, settle for bbj and 69. Lucky really got into it as I was dining at Y. She let me insert, and a few moments later she cums. She continued with the bbj and then began DT. I finished and she spits out in a cup. Lucky thanked me for making her cum and told me to return again as last customer. After the clean up we briefly spoke on our ages and where we live, she jokingly wanted to come home with me as we live pretty close . All in alll a good $160 spent just wish this was FS. Lucky will be some gem if that happens.

Lucky Lucky Lucky ,

visited today around closing. Had Lucky. First glance, looks young and is after our session(confirmed), pretty, had some plump . Opted for the hour so I was her last customer.

good massage, good technique. A few teases by licking behind ear and grabbing boys during working my back. Soft touch was quick. Flipped, settle for bbj and 69. Lucky really got into it as I was dining at Y. She let me insert, and a few moments later she cums. She continued with the bbj and then began DT. I finished and she spits out in a cup. Lucky thanked me for making her cum and told me to return again as last customer. After the clean up we briefly spoke on our ages and where we live, she jokingly wanted to come home with me as we live pretty close . All in alll a good $160 spent just wish this was FS. Lucky will be some gem if that happens.
What time was last appointment ?
Her English was good I guess that you could talk with her.

I haven't tried this place yet so I stopped by and saw April. I know someone mentioned that she is think... no way she has a very nice body. She doesn't have 6 pack abs but I don't want that in a woman anyway. Everything the others have said about her is spot on and she has a very tasty responsive kitty that got soaked and she twitched a few times and was very happy with the result. When I inserted my tongue I could tell she's tight and would be awesome if more was offered in the future. Finished 69 and she took in every drop, which should have been a load and a half as I hadn't done anything in a week or so.
same 40hh /100 for bbbj as others.

This place reminds me of the place in Mineola that was on Mineola av behind Allstate. If they get enough regulars so that they don't have to advertise much I'm thinking more could be available just like the Mineola place did over time.

I went here Wednesday around lunchtime texted them got reply in under a minute said come on in . Went to the back door shortly after rang bell and Mia came to greet me . Always a quiet mellow experience here and around the row of stores never any bs or drama .

Mia is cute and friendly hand in hand we get to her room I tell her bbbj cim is what I want and give her $140 we're both on the same page .

She leaves room for a minute or 2 comes back I'm sitting naked on the table . Both feeling each other up and down she gets naked too and cleans my pertinent areas then I'm sucking her b cups and petting her bald pussy very nice girl .

She gets on her knees while I'm in same position legs off side of the table she starts eating my cock fully hard bb sucking my balls and eye contact . Slurping slow the way I like it wetter and wetter no teeth lasted maybe 5 long minutes then came hard she didn't flinch or stop just slurp and suck with my load in her mouth .

Excellent work . Spits the load in her little plastic cup we joke about swimming babies even though mine are all blanks hahaha a true pro bravo . Then a very nice massage for me perfect afternoon relaxing time fully energized .

Usual goodbye small talk and water bottle I'll keep going here as long as it's like it is . Had seen April a few times before this didn't review cuz every time was cookie cutter experience .