Jeannie - Huntington Station 631-681-8505 White GILF

Ugh is all i gotta say but its my own damn fault!!

Made an appointment too see her, fairly easy texting back and forth (wanted to get my granny fix in). Met her in a parking lot out east off Jericho, she parks next to me, we hit the back seat of my car, shes old, decent looking legs and granny face but its what I expected. Very little small talk, pull my pants down, she oohs and aahs then goes in bbbj. Was going pretty well for a bit until I fell some discomfort from her toofuses rubbing the side of my tool. Told her to stop and I see a bad red mark that if she proceeded would have cut through the skin. Freak out at this point because its literally swelling up, give her the donation and said see ya cuz I wasnt busnt any nut at this point!. Put all sorts of sanitizing gel on my cock as I was driving which fucking burned but I didnt care because I wanted to punish myself for even venturing out to satisfy this kink! Luckily the SO was going to be working for the next 2 days and hopefully wouldnt notice. Came home, iced up and put A and D on there and 2 days later it was gone...whew! I gotta get out of this life style!
I’ve sad similar situations from toothy BJ’s.
I just told the wife I can’t believe I cut myself with my zipper again. She would laugh and call me an idiot and we move on. :)

billyS

Reign of Terror
I’ve sad similar situations from toothy BJ’s.
I just told the wife I can’t believe I cut myself with my zipper again. She would laugh and call me an idiot and we move on. :)
I actually got kind of a paper cut once from a piece of tampon left in a vagina.

I was letting this girl ride me cg raw and thought I felt something, but then I thought I must be imaging it.

But then the mark it left kept getting worse and worse.

I used A&D for a few days and it got better after about a week.

I wasn't until after her next period, I was going down on her and I told her I think there is something in here.

She embarrassingly pulled it out and explained it must have been the tampon falling apart, it was then I realized that is what must have happened the first time.

Never happened again.

Ugh is all i gotta say but its my own damn fault!!

Made an appointment too see her, fairly easy texting back and forth (wanted to get my granny fix in). Met her in a parking lot out east off Jericho, she parks next to me, we hit the back seat of my car, shes old, decent looking legs and granny face but its what I expected. Very little small talk, pull my pants down, she oohs and aahs then goes in bbbj. Was going pretty well for a bit until I fell some discomfort from her toofuses rubbing the side of my tool. Told her to stop and I see a bad red mark that if she proceeded would have cut through the skin. Freak out at this point because its literally swelling up, give her the donation and said see ya cuz I wasnt busnt any nut at this point!. Put all sorts of sanitizing gel on my cock as I was driving which fucking burned but I didnt care because I wanted to punish myself for even venturing out to satisfy this kink! Luckily the SO was going to be working for the next 2 days and hopefully wouldnt notice. Came home, iced up and put A and D on there and 2 days later it was gone...whew! I gotta get out of this life style!
oh my. There goes that adventure.

Had the urge to drain some poison tonight so I decided to text this one. Replied fast and within 45 min I was meeting her in the parking lot of target in Huntington. She pulled up in her own car and got in. Looked like your typical gilf next door. No signs of drug use and smelled nice. No heavy perfume or anything trying to cover up a smoke smell, kinda just smelled clean laundry. Gave the donation of 60, and off came the pants. Lots of “oooos” and “ahhhs” which def helped her jr goin. Very wet and sloppy bbj. Good stroking during also. And as everyone has said, those tits are just awful but I had to see them for myself lol. She starts licking the tip while stroking telling me to pop on her face, and that dit it. She took it like a champ. Cleaned herself and me up with tissues I had. She got out and was we went out separate ways. Will I go for her again? Maybe. It took me 30 min to get there and had a solid 20 min with her. Not gonna be my first choice, but if you want a bbj with some decent effort put in, it’s worth it in my opinion.

Had the urge to drain some poison tonight so I decided to text this one. Replied fast and within 45 min I was meeting her in the parking lot of target in Huntington. She pulled up in her own car and got in. Looked like your typical gilf next door. No signs of drug use and smelled nice. No heavy perfume or anything trying to cover up a smoke smell, kinda just smelled clean laundry. Gave the donation of 60, and off came the pants. Lots of “oooos” and “ahhhs” which def helped her jr goin. Very wet and sloppy bbj. Good stroking during also. And as everyone has said, those tits are just awful but I had to see them for myself lol. She starts licking the tip while stroking telling me to pop on her face, and that dit it. She took it like a champ. Cleaned herself and me up with tissues I had. She got out and was we went out separate ways. Will I go for her again? Maybe. It took me 30 min to get there and had a solid 20 min with her. Not gonna be my first choice, but if you want a bbj with some decent effort put in, it’s worth it in my opinion.
Thats a busy parking lot for that deed. Did you drive to a more secluded spot?

Met her tonight. She does look her age (i think someone said shes 70). You could tell she was a hottie when she was younger. To be honest the head game was weak. Had to use my own hand at one point because i was getting soft. Also her teeth would rub against my johnny nonstop smh. I wouldnt recommend using your money on her. Ur hand would do a better job. Overall shes very friendly though and gets straight to the point. $60 base pay +$40 for other requests i asked her for. $100 damage. I would not go back to her, waste of my money.

Met her tonight. She does look her age (i think someone said shes 70). You could tell she was a hottie when she was younger. To be honest the head game was weak. Had to use my own hand at one point because i was getting soft. Also her teeth would rub against my johnny nonstop smh. I wouldnt recommend using your money on her. Ur hand would do a better job. Overall shes very friendly though and gets straight to the point. $60 base pay +$40 for other requests i asked her for. $100 damage. I would not go back to her, waste of my money.
I would say your review is accurate. Her head game is nothing great but as I have said in prior review, she has a good attitude n never rushes. What other services she offer?

What were you other requests for the extra 40 ? French kissing? Sucking on those beautifully lopsided tits? It should have been in the review so we dont have to ask.

What were you other requests for the extra 40 ? French kissing? Sucking on those beautifully lopsided tits? It should have been in the review so we dont have to ask.
There are activities posted on UG that cover the full spectrum of perversion. Perhaps The 2 possibilities you suggested (Sucking on those beautifully lopsided tits? French kissing?) and maybe some others that @Trapmaniaog felt were even to far out to post for UG and be associated with his member name. :rolleyes: