Jeannie - Huntington Station 631-681-8505 White GILF

The GILF hasn’t been answering or responding in the past several days so I went to go check out the spot. Staked out to see if she was still in business bc I figured maybe she got a new phone number. In less than 15 minutes there were 3 popo’s that drove by. As soon as I was justttt pulling out onto the road another popo literally just passed me. I waited a few seconds and pulled onto the road. From a near distance I could see that popo car that passed me just a few minutes earlier did a u-turn before the fork in the road and he headed back the same direction he came from.
No sign of the GILF. Definitely feels like it’s hot there. I knew that pickup location was a bad idea. She would run up those few stairs and right back down into the next car, it’s not rocket science to everyone passing by/nearby to speculate what’s going on there. If she’s still available can someone provide any intel? Need this poison out and she was a pleasant experience

The GILF hasn’t been answering or responding in the past several days so I went to go check out the spot. Staked out to see if she was still in business bc I figured maybe she got a new phone number. In less than 15 minutes there were 3 popo’s that drove by. As soon as I was justttt pulling out onto the road another popo literally just passed me. I waited a few seconds and pulled onto the road. From a near distance I could see that popo car that passed me just a few minutes earlier did a u-turn before the fork in the road and he headed back the same direction he came from.
No sign of the GILF. Definitely feels like it’s hot there. I knew that pickup location was a bad idea. She would run up those few stairs and right back down into the next car, it’s not rocket science to everyone passing by/nearby to speculate what’s going on there. If she’s still available can someone provide any intel? Need this poison out and she was a pleasant experience
She got right back to me. I have no intention of seeing her, but figured I'd see if she was answering other mongers. She's in the north Babylon area, near the aldi on DPA. Go get her!

Saw her again today and she’s good. Just something to watch out for fellow mongers I’m pretty sure she has a handler. He doesn’t appear to be threatening to us, it looks like he just wants his money from her. They even fought outside of Aldi’s after I smooshed my long John silvers in her throat. Same enthusiastic Bj that’s expected from a loving granny next door.
Given her looks (clearly had plastic surgery on her face and boobs done, she was a definite fuck-doll/boy toy years before) + how’s she’s so open to CIM + her age (late 60’s) it scares me that she among all would have high chances of STD’s for sure. Would only do a bj covered with her.
Plus that guy is definitely smashing that kitty every night so she can afford the rent.
She’s still nice and sweet just as the first time I had her few weeks ago.
If anyone can suggest any other GILF’s around would really appreciate it :) Starting to liking fit GILF’s. She sucked me off like my ex from Highschool did so enthusiastic to take me in all the way and make her gag.

Stay safe mongers

Mod note: posting pictures you take yourself is not allowed.

Called her,
I just wondered what all the commotion was about. I sent a text, and I received a return text in 5 minutes. Picked her up near the Parking garage in Huntington. We went to the garage.
Parked near a few cars as the upper levels were empty. I was a little concerned at it was 5:30 Pm and commuters were coming home.
Her face is as described. Her BBBJ was fair. Nothing o write home about. Pd the 50- and left.
Unless I was ready to explode from pressure buildup I would not return.

Saw her again today and she’s good. Just something to watch out for fellow mongers I’m pretty sure she has a handler. He doesn’t appear to be threatening to us, it looks like he just wants his money from her. They even fought outside of Aldi’s after I smooshed my long John silvers in her throat. Same enthusiastic Bj that’s expected from a loving granny next door.
Given her looks (clearly had plastic surgery on her face and boobs done, she was a definite fuck-doll/boy toy years before) + how’s she’s so open to CIM + her age (late 60’s) it scares me that she among all would have high chances of STD’s for sure. Would only do a bj covered with her.
Plus that guy is definitely smashing that kitty every night so she can afford the rent.
She’s still nice and sweet just as the first time I had her few weeks ago.
If anyone can suggest any other GILF’s around would really appreciate it :) Starting to liking fit GILF’s. She sucked me off like my ex from Highschool did so enthusiastic to take me in all the way and make her gag.

Stay safe mongers

Mod note: posting pictures you take yourself is not allowed.
How old was her handler? Was it not just someone who have her a ride?

I once had a woman reviewed her in the Suffolk neck of the woods in her early 50s have her 75 year old neighbor drive her to an industrial park in ronkonkoma where I was at 1am and blow my brains out. She said she charges .70 because .10 goes to the driver and the split a pack of smokes. A lot of bizarre situations out there and with the state of the world and what it will become I’m sure we’ll see more

Saw her yesterday afternoon. Very easy setup. Text at like 1130am and had her in car by 130pm. Would have been earlier except for all construction and everyone out because of nice weather. Picked her up on Jericho, Huntington Station near La Fitness and King Kullen. Looking back I probably should have just passed and kept driving when I saw her outside waiting. She had sent me picture like a month back of her in little black dress but she looked a little worse for wear when she got in car. Like previous posts, don’t get druggie vibe at all, she was clean, no odor of smoke or anything, Lucid and Everythingshe just really looked older than expected.Super skinny and worn down. I know I was getting a GILF, so I can’t complain too much. Had a hard time finding a spot in broad daylight and with School across street didn’t help. She said she was moving to different area at 145 so we couldn’t drive around all day looking. Finally just found a spot near parked cars in gym lot. Hopped in back and she starts BBJ. Nothing to write home about. A lot of hand and just mouth on tip. I was hoping for more deepthroat but she wouldn’t. I tried moving hand and holding down head but she kept pushing back. Nice lady, didn’t rush at all, lot of moaning, but just the hand technique and not a lot of mouth would keep me from repeating. She took load in mouth but it was mostly on top of her hand because of her technique. Used napkins and wipes I had ready. Dropped her back off across street in supermarket lot. Money was never discussed in text but from reading thread I figured 50 but since someone said they had her down to 40, that’s what I had in dash tray ready. 2 twenties. I gave to her as she was leaving, she never really counted or said anything. I’m like I could have probably given her 30 and she wouldn’t have said anything. Probably won’t repeat as although she was nice and didn’t watch clock, the actual bbj was just eh. And those tits are so bad. It was like feeling little rubber balls under the skin. Very lumpy. She had a vneck and jeans on so I could roam up, not that I was looking to feel around below anyway. No Ass and that old lady spine.
Looks-5/6 old lady, thin blond and pink dyed hair, smoker voice. But hey she is advertised as an older lady So it’s not like it’s bait and switch.
Location-5 just too many people out and broad daylight.
Communication 10 got right back To text and was on time, very easy setup
Price 9 can’t beat 40 for bbjcim. Or maybe you can for 30
Skill 7 some people might like it, she did the deed, never stopped, never complained, definitely “got the poison out” (whoever used that first should trademark it) but personally for me it was just like a handjob with an open mouth, never really felt any suction. And I personally like a deepthroat facefuck type.
Problem is I want Steakhouse quality at Diner prices

never saw any sign of a handler or driver. She turned her phone off, even apologized when it went off while we were looking for a spot. Wish the good looking ones had the manners, work ethic and respect of the not so good looking ones. Create the perfect hooker.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw her yesterday afternoon. Very easy setup. Text at like 1130am and had her in car by 130pm. Would have been earlier except for all construction and everyone out because of nice weather. Picked her up on Jericho, Huntington Station near La Fitness and King Kullen. Looking back I probably should have just passed and kept driving when I saw her outside waiting. She had sent me picture like a month back of her in little black dress but she looked a little worse for wear when she got in car. Like previous posts, don’t get druggie vibe at all, she was clean, no odor of smoke or anything, Lucid and Everythingshe just really looked older than expected.Super skinny and worn down. I know I was getting a GILF, so I can’t complain too much. Had a hard time finding a spot in broad daylight and with School across street didn’t help. She said she was moving to different area at 145 so we couldn’t drive around all day looking. Finally just found a spot near parked cars in gym lot. Hopped in back and she starts BBJ. Nothing to write home about. A lot of hand and just mouth on tip. I was hoping for more deepthroat but she wouldn’t. I tried moving hand and holding down head but she kept pushing back. Nice lady, didn’t rush at all, lot of moaning, but just the hand technique and not a lot of mouth would keep me from repeating. She took load in mouth but it was mostly on top of her hand because of her technique. Used napkins and wipes I had ready. Dropped her back off across street in supermarket lot. Money was never discussed in text but from reading thread I figured 50 but since someone said they had her down to 40, that’s what I had in dash tray ready. 2 twenties. I gave to her as she was leaving, she never really counted or said anything. I’m like I could have probably given her 30 and she wouldn’t have said anything. Probably won’t repeat as although she was nice and didn’t watch clock, the actual bbj was just eh. And those tits are so bad. It was like feeling little rubber balls under the skin. Very lumpy. She had a vneck and jeans on so I could roam up, not that I was looking to feel around below anyway. No Ass and that old lady spine.
Looks-5/6 old lady, thin blond and pink dyed hair, smoker voice. But hey she is advertised as an older lady So it’s not like it’s bait and switch.
Skill 7 some people might like it, she did the deed, never stopped, never complained, definitely “got the poison out” (whoever used that first should trademark it) but personally for me it was just like a handjob with an open mouth, never really felt any suction. And I personally like a deepthroat facefuck type.

never saw any sign of a handler or driver. She turned her phone off, even apologized when it went off while we were looking for a spot. Wish the good looking ones had the manners, work ethic and respect of the not so good looking ones. Create the perfect hooker.
$40 is the right amount for a quick car bbj, $30 would have been better considering how gross she is.
Kudos to you for being able to get it up with all those negative conditions.

I work in Huntington Station, about a 2 minute ride from there. I pass the King Kullen and LA Fitness twice a day to and from home. I will have to look out for her now.

Them titties are hideous! I have seen a better pair on a plastic blow up doll! Never repeated after she showed me, my eyes still burn from the site.