Jeannie - Huntington Station 631-681-8505 White GILF

Them titties are hideous! I have seen a better pair on a plastic blow up doll! Never repeated after she showed me, my eyes still burn from the site.
so I finally indulged because no one else has been available this week when I could meet. Jesus fucking Christ some of the weirdest tits you will have a feel in your life. almost worth the price of admission for that alone like At Coney Island when you pay a dollar to see the ‘thing’ beyond The attraction at the Freakshow.
However for 60 bucks she sucks a pretty good dick and gets loud and will say whatever you want to

Visited today, have seen her in the past. Solid quick cheap visit if that’s what your looking for. Decent bbj, you can tell/guide her the way you like it. Price stated is 50, can easily just give 30-40 and she won’t say anything.

I actually saw her working out at the LA Fitness on Jericho Tpke. in Huntington Station.
Was going to try and see her when she left but lost track of her in the gym and missed her
leaving. For $40, it is a pretty easy decision to get a nice bbbj from her.

Her tits are a horrific sight but her bj is actually really good. She told me she worked at that LA fitness as a PT. Didn’t even ask it was just blurted out in our short time together. I was a dick and said I don’t care I just wanted to get a Bj from a 60+ for my bucket list body count. Bizarro world.

Like getting a Happy Meal , you know exactly what your getting from the Gilf. Have seen her many times before and she is always fun and enthusiastic. Always dresses nice and has this GILF next door look. She is guaranteed to moan and cheer you on, while slobbing the knob. Her skills are nothing ground shaking but her consistency is why I come back. As we parked near by i, she took me in her mouth and i soon popped all over her face which she was all ready for, and urged me to do so and she took it like a champ. 60 n out the door.

Like getting a Happy Meal , you know exactly what your getting from the Gilf. Have seen her many times before and she is always fun and enthusiastic. Always dresses nice and has this GILF next door look. She is guaranteed to moan and cheer you on, while slobbing the knob. Her skills are nothing ground shaking but her consistency is why I come back. As we parked near by i, she took me in her mouth and i soon popped all over her face which she was all ready for, and urged me to do so and she took it like a champ. 60 n out the door.
I don’t do cars. Does she ever do In call?

Made appt yesterday~...nice bj for 50 bucks she took all 3 inches like a champ...lol Yes strange breast which I had to see . I asked about fs ..she said yes but it depends because its more time consuming . I guest if your a regular she would accommodate you more readily. She seems to be a nice person ...but i didnt see her use mouthwash after our deed. Hope she does.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Made appt yesterday~...nice bj for 50 bucks she took all 3 inches like a champ...lol Yes strange breast which I had to see . I asked about fs ..she said yes but it depends because its more time consuming . I guest if your a regular she would accommodate you more readily. She seems to be a nice person ...but i didnt see her use mouthwash after our deed. Hope she does.
So you made an appointment for a car date?

I actually seen her today, honestly shes way too old for my liking but i was there already & needed to pop 1, picked her up(she drives her own car so we met somewhere) went to a lowkey area, got a bare blowjob, she knows how to use her mouth, nice & sloppy..made me nut hard and did not stop the whole time until she got every drop..so for that im happy. Will probably not see her again based on the attraction level. But if u need a bare back blowjob & u need a mouth to nut in..i guess its not bad for the price ? Idk

i think she could retire - $50 per pop x 100,000 bjs in 2021 = $ 5,000,000
shoot I'm thinking of trying ths gig but as a large 60+bald Male with nice boobs i should charge $75 a pop...but i can only fit in SUV's and Vans ...lol
Not so fast here — you're not considering an important factor.

calories in an average ejaculation: 5-25 (although according to every Asian prostitute when looking at my condom "too much"; I must have 50 calories in what I dump in the bag )

Anyway, assuming swallowing an average of 15 calories X 100,000 bjs comes out to 1,500,000 calories. Since 3,500 excess calories adds a pound of fat, this comes out to about 429 pounds. Posters here said she worked at that LA fitness as a PT so maybe she burns off the calories between bj's — you would have to be willing to do that too or you're going to put on a lot of weight.

Not so fast here — you're not considering an important factor.

calories in an average ejaculation: 5-25 (although according to every Asian prostitute when looking at my condom "too much"; I must have 50 calories in what I dump in the bag )

Anyway, assuming swallowing an average of 15 calories X 100,000 bjs comes out to 1,500,000 calories. Since 3,500 excess calories adds a pound of fat, this comes out to about 429 pounds. Posters here said she worked at that LA fitness as a PT so maybe she burns off the calories between bj's — you would have to be willing to do that too or you're going to put on a lot of weight.
Thats why they call you Genius...lol

Ugh is all i gotta say but its my own damn fault!!

Made an appointment too see her, fairly easy texting back and forth (wanted to get my granny fix in). Met her in a parking lot out east off Jericho, she parks next to me, we hit the back seat of my car, shes old, decent looking legs and granny face but its what I expected. Very little small talk, pull my pants down, she oohs and aahs then goes in bbbj. Was going pretty well for a bit until I fell some discomfort from her toofuses rubbing the side of my tool. Told her to stop and I see a bad red mark that if she proceeded would have cut through the skin. Freak out at this point because its literally swelling up, give her the donation and said see ya cuz I wasnt busnt any nut at this point!. Put all sorts of sanitizing gel on my cock as I was driving which fucking burned but I didnt care because I wanted to punish myself for even venturing out to satisfy this kink! Luckily the SO was going to be working for the next 2 days and hopefully wouldnt notice. Came home, iced up and put A and D on there and 2 days later it was gone...whew! I gotta get out of this life style!