Jeannie - Huntington Station 631-681-8505 White GILF

She does have a great personality though.
Yeah, I remember back in the day when I was single and some of my friend's GF would try to fix me up with one of their friends.
Her: "you gotta meet a friend of mine.
Me: "Really? Describe her.
Her: "Not a looker but she has a great personality"
Me: (Ding!, Ding!, Ding! —warning bells going off in my head) "Ya know I think it's a bad idea to go on a blind dates. Thanks anyway"

Then after an uncomfortable pause in conversation:
Me: "So how about those Mets!"

Overall im sure she will provide any service you want aslong as you have the money. Like i said, if you want more then some head, use your money on a younger chick haha. Couldnt imagine even going near her "you know what" considering shes 70. Id take the mouth only lol

As everyone has said, great personality and doesnt rush. But with the way things went when i met her, i might as well of paid $100 to have a conversation with her because all thats positive from the experience is knowing shes real, and her personality. Nothing sexually was exciting about it

Yeah, I remember back in the day when I was single and some of my friend's GF would try to fix me up with one of their friends.
Her: "you gotta meet a friend of mine.
Me: "Really? Describe her.
Her: "Not a looker but she has a great personality"
Me: (Ding!, Ding!, Ding! —warning bells going off in my head) "Ya know I think it's a bad idea to go on a blind dates. Thanks anyway"

Then after an uncomfortable pause in conversation:
Me: "So how about those Mets!"
I had forgot the to put the " LOL " after the word Personality....

Overall im sure she will provide any service you want aslong as you have the money. Like i said, if you want more then some head, use your money on a younger chick haha. Couldnt imagine even going near her "you know what" considering shes 70. Id take the mouth only lol

As everyone has said, great personality and doesnt rush. But with the way things went when i met her, i might as well of paid $100 to have a conversation with her because all thats positive from the experience is knowing shes real, and her personality. Nothing sexually was exciting about it
Sometime you have to close your eyes and use your imagination.

maybe a dumb question but when you say "Couldnt imagine even going near her "you know what" considering shes 70." - are you referring to the age of the V, the liklihood of STD's...?

maybe a dumb question but when you say "Couldnt imagine even going near her "you know what" considering shes 70." - are you referring to the age of the V, the liklihood of STD's...?
Its not a dumb question, however, you have many pages and reviews here that you should read to make your own opinion weather or not you want to partake, but to ask someone who has 2 not thorough posts on this site, and obviously, didnt care for his visit with her, is kind of dumb.

Ok, ok…. So I was curious. Met up with her yesterday. Easy set up. HD parking lot. Like others have stated, tits have to be seen and felt, circus type images. Anyway, experience was meh, She hops in back and starts trying to get me hard, took a while she’s nice pleasant and was a looker in her day but that day was 20 years ago, she blew me I wore a bag, she seemed clean but couldn’t tell if it was age or she was tweaked a bit. Blow in the bag after 15 and said our goodbyes.
bucket list check, won’t repeat.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ok, ok…. So I was curious. Met up with her yesterday. Easy set up. HD parking lot. Like others have stated, tits have to be seen and felt, circus type images. Anyway, experience was meh, She hops in back and starts trying to get me hard, took a while she’s nice pleasant and was a looker in her day but that day was 20 years ago, she blew me I wore a bag, she seemed clean but couldn’t tell if it was age or she was tweaked a bit. Blow in the bag after 15 and said our goodbyes.
bucket list check, won’t repeat.
How much did you pay for the privelage?

Seeing the GILF once is now a LI monger right of passage bucket list item. The only thing I found good about her is you can get her to talk dirty and she was spitting all over my cock. The tits, well that’s the sideshow attraction and a picture of that should be shown to every social media whore who wants bolt on’s ‘if you make it to 70 this is your date’ aka every slore on seeking arrangements who hasn’t hit the wall yet living in a delusional reality.

my question is, does the gilf do this because she is a cock slut who needs to suck 3 cocks spread out the day when she takes her vitamins? For supplemental income to offer her social security/investment income? Or possible a mixture of both?

Seeing the GILF once is now a LI monger right of passage bucket list item. The only thing I found good about her is you can get her to talk dirty and she was spitting all over my cock. The tits, well that’s the sideshow attraction and a picture of that should be shown to every social media whore who wants bolt on’s ‘if you make it to 70 this is your date’ aka every slore on seeking arrangements who hasn’t hit the wall yet living in a delusional reality.

my question is, does the gilf do this because she is a cock slut who needs to suck 3 cocks spread out the day when she takes her vitamins? For supplemental income to offer her social security/investment income? Or possible a mixture of both?
I think just to make some money