Its October in the Bronx again

Originally posted by Kimmie
Robnotbob, I have two words for you.. But I cant say them here.. I am a lady!

Sinatra, Jeter was always da man. He has something no other man I have ever met has......
no idea of what the top of your head looks like?? (lol couldn't resist)

Isnt it funny how after the yankees lose all the yankee haters come out to rub it in your face.

Meanwhile their teams, most likey the Mutts, had the worse season maybe EVER and us Yankee fans didnt rub it in. We were just too busy enjoying the Yankees success.

I understand you not having much to cheer about, so you must cheer when the yankees lose. You rarely get the chance to enjoy the yankees defeats. While we always have something to bust your balls about..

footy.. thats funny!!! I dont think Jeter will ever have the pleasure of seeing me on my knees and him staring at the top of my head.. oh well his loss :p

.....or mine :(

"Isn't it funny how after the yankees lose all the yankee haters come out to rub it in your face".

All? I'm hard pressed to find one here. Could you name names (and if you mention mine you either haven't read carefully enough or you need to take a reading comprehension course).

Mr Intown. I was not referring to you or only to this board.

I am a member of a NY Yankee message board and it is being flooded by Mets fans and Boston Red Sox fans. I was referring to that. Then I come here and I read basically the same bs.

I can read quite well, thank you very much. Sometimes I just choose not to read the all the bs and weed through it all.

I am a baseball fan. I will continue to watch the playoffs and the WS no matter who plays.

Leave her alone

Look Man,

Leave the girl alone. You got your panties twisted up about my post? Fine. I started the fuckin thread. I have no idea why you chimed in with your negative shit, but let me tell you something Pallie, only a cunt picks on a girl.

Now do us all a favor and shut the fuck up. You had your fun. The Angels won............Oh Boy!!!!

If I have offended you with my Yankee boasting ........get the fuck over it. You got a problem with my attitude.......get the fuck over it.

Leave the girl alone and enjoy the playoffs.

Francis Albert

Last edited:
"only a cunt picks on a girl".

Sinatra, please find where I picked on her. You're so emotionally out of control due to the Yankee loss you can't see straight or read clearly. If I happen to read about any unexplained murders in the newspaper, I'll surely refer the authorities to you as a main suspect. You're a really scary dude. BTW, your name is Francis and you're calling me a cunt?

Signed Rocko

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
Originally posted by Intown

Sinatra, please find where I picked on her. You're so emotionally out of control due to the Yankee loss you can't see straight or read clearly. If I happen to read about any unexplained murders in the newspaper, I'll surely refer the authorities to you as a main suspect. You're a really scary dude. BTW, your name is Francis and you're calling me a cunt?

Signed Rocko
If he was Frances, then he'd be a cunt

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
And if he was Frances, he'd belong to the French.

Aren't Francis and Frances pronounced exactly the same?
Yes they are, but the male spelling of the name is Francis while the female spelling is Frances

Signed Rocko
Pallie,

You got some real fuckin problems. Where I come from, anybody that even jokes about dropping a dime on someone else is in for a rude awakening to say the least.

This shit is really going in circles, and frankly I aint got the time to go back and forth with you. Say what the fuck you want, analyse however you wish, I could give a fuck at this point.

Slink.........I really worry about a motherfucker that is threatening to drop dimes. It aint good. No fuckin way.

My post began with a salute to the Yankee tradition of October baseball. You jumped in and threw a monkey wrench in it. You talk all kinds of shit about Anaheim, Arizona, Montreal, and Timbukfuckintu. The post was meant as an celebration. You turned it into some kinda pissing match. You intruded where you were certainly not wanted nor welcomed. You started shit with a girl and then you jump ugly with me. Fella, believe me.........you dont EVER wanna do that anywhere else except from behind a keyboard. Trust me.......you just dont.

I'm done with any subsequent posting with this thread. I'd much rather talk about who sucked my cock until I saw God anyway.

You wanna continue with it............knock yourself out.

Mr. Sinatra

Last edited:
Originally posted by robnotbob
I was in Orlando last week..Went to a sports bar on Saturday night...and the place exploded at the last out.

Thank God!!
I was also in a bar, but only for the inning where Anaheim just went mental with singles and hustle and a double or two.

I am a Red Sox fan, but I really admire that Anaheim team. They played with spirit and passion and skill.

As for the yankees, I remember the 1964 NY Giants, when they went from near champions (1963 against the Bears, YA bleeding on his knees ) to a really terrible team, 2 and 12 if I remember right.

Well, the Yankees haven't collapsed like that, but their pitching has slipped big time since last year. They got fat on all those terrible Al east teams ( as did the Sox, I admit ), but they could not stand up to the better teams.

Rebuilding time for the pinstripes. Bye Bye Pedro......

"My post began with a salute to the Yankee tradition of October baseball."

No problem there, Sinatra. But you also stated that the Angels players are a bunch of "pathetic bastards". That's an exact quote. And that's what started the controversy. I have no problem with saluting or celebrating your own team, but I draw the line at verbally degrading the opponent, especially when I'm a fan of that team. You can dish it out but you can't take it. Karma stung you in your arrogant ass and you can't take it without blowing up in an uncontrollable fit of rage.

And you still haven't shown me where I picked on Kimmie. Keep looking, but you won't find it because it's not there.

Finally, your threats against me are laughable. Anybody, and I mean ANYBODY, who confidently threatens someone on a chatboard when they have absolutely no idea who they're threatening is either a cowardish bully, a psychopath, or both, hiding behind a keyboard. You can have your pick.

And I do hope you're true to your word about not posting anymore. You're totally out-of-control and you need to calm down before next year's home opener or you won't get past security.

Originally posted by SINATRA
Kimmie,

I'm sorry I didnt have the opportunity to take you and the Greek Broad to any games this season. Next year.

My feeling is that we're gonna see some new faces in pinstripes next year. We will also see some familiar faces no longer wearing pinstripes. You cant blame the Boss for making changes.

You know its funny.......I read an article this summer that was a one on one interview with Jeter. It was a very PC interview and his responses were very much centered around his family.

Magazine; Whats the best event in your life?

DJ: When my sister went into remission from cancer

Magazine: Whats the worst event.....blah blah

DJ: When I found out she had cancer

Ans that is basically how the interview went. No mention of baseball or money at all EXCEPT for the last question.

Magazine: Derek, you got money, broads, all your heart can ask for.................whats the one thing you dont have that you want?

DJ: Another ring.

That did it for me. Jeter is da man.
what the hell is a greek broad

Could you name names (and if you mention mine you either haven't read carefully enough or you need to take a reading comprehension course).
I dont think Sinatra is going to lower himself to give you a reply, and since I am always on my knees, I figured I would point out what Sinatra was referring to.

I dont mind you taking little shots at me. I am use to it. I get them every time I post something not related to giving head or swallowing cum.

I appreciate Sinatra standing up for me. I think he is the first gentleman on this board to do that. Thanks S. I still think you rock.. However I do not need to be defended. I am a "big" girl and I can take it as well as I give it.

Intown, lets just let it go. We are arguing about baseball??!!?? None of it matters anymore. The Yankees are not playing this year. They were horrible in the post season. The Angels ARE playing. Good for them.

I will be rooting for The Giants.

Last edited:
Kimmie - Now we're talking......."Let's Go Giants".

Again, I didn't see the need for Sinatra to defend you because I never jumped on you in the first place. He has not been able to show where that happened because it never did happen. It was a false accusation which Sinatra tried to turn into a fact by continually stating it in his comments (I think there's a specific word for that deceptive verbal tactic). However, if we happen to be talking about jumping on you in a sexual sense, then I may very well be guilty.

Wait a second!!! I didn't say let go Giants.

I am a baseball fan and I enjoy a great game just like any one else. I was not sure if I would be rooting for the Cards or the Giants, until last night.

I was going for the Cards because of Tino, but Tino has 4 rings. Barry Bonds has none. So I just figured if someone has to win it this year, and it can't be my "boys", it might as well be the Giants.

But I am a Yankee fan through and through.

As for Sinatra, he is a gentleman. He doesnt fear backlash for defending a hooker.

He was defending a fellow yankee fan, not a whore.

Last edited: