Its October in the Bronx again

Originally posted by SINATRA
Here we go again.............

TAP TAP TAP ...... IS THING THING ON???????

GG, I was making a funny dear. I was well aware of the connotations of your comment. Remember, I'm not a cop.......I have a brain.

I HAVE SOMETHING FOR U TO TAP MY DEAR

lol maybe one of the zoo monkeys can help me..or maybe my lap top is a she and is a Cee U Next Tuesday

The area we were in was filled with cops because we were in the same section, right next to the Angles wives, family and Holly Hunter was there.

These asses kept instigating with us, and when we gave it back the cops came to US and told us to calm down. The men who were in my section were the best. I like vocal fans, but not disrespectful ones.

I know most, NOT all, "cute" men are scum bags.

When I got up to go to the bathroom, the cop I was flirting with with eye contact, already had his phone number written out on a piece of paper for me!

He obviously is a playa. Thats ok.

I am a playa too! :)

Last edited:
Now there's a lost art. Five will get ya ten that most of the fans in attendence last night couldnt fill out a scorecard properly.

remember the little pencils??????

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Originally posted by SINATRA
Now there's a lost art. Five will get ya ten that most of the fans in attendence last night couldnt fill out a scorecard properly.

remember the little pencils??????
I always bring my own pencil!

Trivia only of interest to me:
My junior high school shop teacher( graphic arts) still sells scorecards at the Stadium. You cant miss him, he's about 6' 6" tall with an unmistakeable baritone- been there for 35+ years.
hp

As much as I want the Yankees to wrap this up ASAP, I hope the series comes back to the stadium.

I WILL be needing tickets again. :)

Oh and ALCS tickets too..

I know I am a jinx... :(

but I had so much fun Wednesday night, I have to go back!!!

as long as they win which they will even if right now its 6-3 yanks..because i got a ticket to go with one of the best looking man in ny for next weeks games

Last edited:
Originally posted by Hotpuppy

Huh?

hp
What did you not get hp?

I want the Yankees to win this right away. I want them to win tonite, I want them to win tomorrow.

But I would also like to see them back to the stadium for game 5, which is where the game would return if they split games in California.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Guess its another case of having ones cake and eating it too.

BTW, if the Yankees cant straighten their pitching problems out we are going to have to watch those nutty Angels fans slapping those salami things together while that freakin' monkey goes crazy. Ive been to minor league games in the South that had more class. Can you imagine a series between the Angels and Braves with those ridiculous rubber tomahawks? If the horrible happens and the Yanks dont get to the Series Im going to root for the Cardinals and Tino.
hp

Hp you should have seen them waving that fucking moneky at the stadium.

One of the Angles family members waved that damn moneky, pissing off Yankee fans. They didnt know what to think of the monkey and were offended. Also he waved a stupid license plate saying Anaheim.

I am worried.

I am really worried, because this isnt the past NY Yankees who won games because they had pitching.

You cant win unless you have pitching..

You can hit that damn ball as many times as you want, without pitching, it means nothing..

I am worried..

Last edited:
REPRINT OF FIRST POST IN THREAD

When will the rest of MLB learn that October is when the Yankees are at their finest? I sat on top of the Angels dugout last night and all I heard outta these pathetic bastards mouths were "We own 'em.", "They aint so bad", "Clemens aint got his stuff anymore", and right from the mouth of Scoscia himself...."Their bats ran outta gas".

This is October......and these are the New York Yankees. Maybe it really is the pinstripes, but all I can say is there is NOTHING and I mean NOTHING like being in Yankee Stadium in October.

So.......bring on the Angels and then bring on the A's. Let them talk their shit, because in the end, after all the dust settles, let me remind them of one thing.............October belongs to the Yankees.

Francis Albert

How foolish does that post sound now? Sinatra must be a typical arrogant Yankee fan who probably won't be heard from again until next season, unless he's one of the current callers crying on WFAN.

Signed,

An Arizona and Angel fan

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Intown,
Your gleefulness and self righteousness regarding the Yankees' loss and Yankee fans is palpable. Congratulations! But, I dont recall you weighing in on this thread until after the defeat. Rather an easy target, dont you think?
hp

BTW, do you have a set of those classy salamis that Angel fans seem to love? :)

Last edited:
HP, gleefulness and self-righteousness aren't the correct words. I harbor no glee for the suffering of the true Yankee fans tonight, like the pain felt by my seventeen year old nephew who has been a Yankee fan since age 7 and is personally devastated by these past two post-seasons. I would gladly trade the Yankee loss for a Yankee win if only to soothe his feelings. But since that can't happen, I will gladly take this opportunity to indulge in some payback for the arrogant Yankee fans who never tire of grilling Red Sox fans with their superiority complex. Their behavior is like a successful affluent businessman spitting on a homeless man as he walks by. There's just no need for it.

So again, to all the true classy Yankee fans, my sincere condolences. But to the arrogant ones, you reap what you sow. And unless my gut feeling is wrong, I sense that this could be the beginning of a long drought for the Yanks, maybe like 1981-1995 all over again when the Mets were the number one team in NY in all respects.