Its October in the Bronx again

When will the rest of MLB learn that October is when the Yankees are at their finest? I sat on top of the Angels dugout last night and all I heard outta these pathetic bastards mouths were "We own 'em.", "They aint so bad", "Clemens aint got his stuff anymore", and right from the mouth of Scoscia himself...."Their bats ran outta gas".

This is October......and these are the New York Yankees. Maybe it really is the pinstripes, but all I can say is there is NOTHING and I mean NOTHING like being in Yankee Stadium in October.

So.......bring on the Angels and then bring on the A's. Let them talk their shit, because in the end, after all the dust settles, let me remind them of one thing.............October belongs to the Yankees.

Francis Albert

....and I am going to experience my first time at Yankee Stadium in October, tonite!

I can not wait. I am going to be dressed in yankees from head to toe.

When Jeter hit that homerun last night, I knew all would be good.

Remember, look for me tonite running out to Jeter.. Mouth wide open ;)

Come on over to the Angels Dugout section. I'm sitting right on top of the Bastards. I'll buy you a drink and we can both throw it on Percival.

I'm the guy with the pinstripes painted on his dick.

ummmm NO!

How about some other way of me knowing it is you.... like a pinstripe shirt, hat, etc.

I really dont want to go around looking for a pinstriped dick.

Originally posted by Kimmie
ummmm NO!

How about some other way of me knowing it is you.... like a pinstripe shirt, hat, etc.

I really dont want to go around looking for a pinstriped dick.

He'll be in the N.Y.P.D. uniform.

Originally posted by mitchmaxx

He'll be in the N.Y.P.D. uniform.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost fell outta the fuckin chair. I tip my hat to you Mitchmaxx. You're a fuckin witty guy with a good memory. Tou-fuckin-che'.

Francis Albert

Originally posted by Kimmie
....and I am going to experience my first time at Yankee Stadium in October, tonite!

I can not wait. I am going to be dressed in yankees from head to toe.

When Jeter hit that homerun last night, I knew all would be good.

Remember, look for me tonite running out to Jeter.. Mouth wide open ;)
Kimmie have a great time at the game tonight. I will look for you on TV.

I miss Tino too, and I was very upset when he left. I understand now, after seeing Giambi in pinstripes, why the yankees felt they had to get him. He is an awesome, powerful player.

I miss Chuck Knoblauch..

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Originally posted by SINATRA
I'll buy you a drink and we can both throw it on Percival.

Correct me if Im wrong, but doesnt Percival usually hang out in the bullpen? And since we are going to smoke them tonite, there wont be an opportunity for him to get off his ass out there.
hp( who never predicts victory)