Its October in the Bronx again

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
I hear you.
I feel bad for your 17yo nephew in his devastation- that's pretty steep. You might want to counsel him on the fact that he is in store for much worse, like women ;)
hp

Last edited:
I don't think he needs any counseling concerning women. He's strikingly handsome and his girlfriend looks like Jessica Alba. Compare that to his ugly uncle who needs to pay for the hope of finding a Jessica Alba lookalike and is about to retire this evening in an empty bed, assuming you don't count Molly Palm and her five sisters.

Originally posted by Intown
REPRINT OF FIRST POST IN THREAD

When will the rest of MLB learn that October is when the Yankees are at their finest? I sat on top of the Angels dugout last night and all I heard outta these pathetic bastards mouths were "We own 'em.", "They aint so bad", "Clemens aint got his stuff anymore", and right from the mouth of Scoscia himself...."Their bats ran outta gas".

This is October......and these are the New York Yankees. Maybe it really is the pinstripes, but all I can say is there is NOTHING and I mean NOTHING like being in Yankee Stadium in October.

So.......bring on the Angels and then bring on the A's. Let them talk their shit, because in the end, after all the dust settles, let me remind them of one thing.............October belongs to the Yankees.

Francis Albert

How foolish does that post sound now? Sinatra must be a typical arrogant Yankee fan who probably won't be heard from again until next season, unless he's one of the current callers crying on WFAN.

Signed,

An Arizona and Angel fan
ok u sound like a band wagon jumper but hey thats ok

yanks cant win them all
as for as sinatra arrogant yes he is

but he is a die hard fan for sure

kisses

I don't think he needs any counseling concerning women. He's strikingly handsome and his girlfriend looks like Jessica Alba. Compare that to his ugly uncle who needs to pay for the hope of finding a Jessica Alba lookalike and is about to retire this evening in an empty bed, assuming you don't count Molly Palm and her five sisters.

aww intown that stinks if it makes u feel anybetter my ugly ass is sleeping alone tonight to

REPRINT OF FIRST POST IN THREAD

When will the rest of MLB learn that October is when the Yankees are at their finest? I sat on top of the Angels dugout last night and all I heard outta these pathetic bastards mouths were "We own 'em.", "They aint so bad", "Clemens aint got his stuff anymore", and right from the mouth of Scoscia himself...."Their bats ran outta gas".

This is October......and these are the New York Yankees. Maybe it really is the pinstripes, but all I can say is there is NOTHING and I mean NOTHING like being in Yankee Stadium in October.

So.......bring on the Angels and then bring on the A's. Let them talk their shit, because in the end, after all the dust settles, let me remind them of one thing.............October belongs to the Yankees.

Francis Albert

How foolish does that post sound now? Sinatra must be a typical arrogant Yankee fan who probably won't be heard from again until next season, unless he's one of the current callers crying on WFAN.

Signed,

An Arizona and Angel fan

Intown,

People's stupidity truly amazes me. My friend, I have not missed going to the stadium to see at least 1 Yankees game for 41 years. Thats right, I have attended the stadium for the past 41 seasons to see my team win and to see them lose. I dont know you from Adam, and what's more I really could give a flying fuck about what sort of opinion you have of me. The original post was made after Game 1. We won. We looked good. I was happy.

Instead of making feeble attempts at characterizing me as a fair weather fan ,why the hell dont you comment on those sick sonofabitches that sit in the Anaheim stands waving those blood-red thunder sticks incessantly.

My God, what the hell is wrong with those people? I can appreciate rooting for your team, but Mother of Christ.......for the life of me, I cant figure out what the fuck those thunder sticks and some Goddamn Rally Monkey have to do with the game of baseball.

I have probably been to more Yankee games than you have hair on your head. For the life of me, I cannot understand the West Coast mentality when it comes to organized sports. That shit would never go on at Yankee stadium.

They bang them fuckin sticks from inning 1 until inning 9................nonfuckin stop. Are they fuckin insane? What the fuck does a little simian have to do with baseball?

The Angels won. Congratulations. We had no pitching. We had little hitting. We had marginal fielding and we had no spark. I dont wanna hear about a fuckin wildcard team being the be all and end all of baseball success stories. Their fans have absolutley no clue as to what Baseball really is. They are too busy getting all wrapped in in the thrill of the moment and eating sushi and waving those fuckin sticks to understand that Baseball is a tradition. Baseball is part of a boy that continues with him thru his manhood. Baseball is about winning and losing and fairplay.

That is why the first post still remains a constant. Even though we lost, we were still there.

No thundersticks, no blowjob giving Rally Monkey................Just Pinstripes. We just didnt do it this year. Thats OK. I will still have my season tickets for 2003. They are my team.

You..........have no clue.

Last edited:
Sinatra - the fact that you can not understand, appreciate, or accept the way Angel fans cheer or otherwise enjoy a game at their own ballpark (or the way the Angel players cheered themselves on at Yankee Stadium during the first game in the series) shows me that you are in great need of corporate diversity training. Your way, or the way of other Yankee fans, is not the only way to cheer (and the last I heard was that it IS acceptable for a team to try to rally themselves on their own bench).

Your post once again smacks of arrogance. Please have a little tolerance for the ways of other fans (and players). Angel fans wouldn't be doing what they're doing if they weren't enjoying themselves, AND being successful at it to boot. And who's to say for sure that all the fan banging wasn't responsible in whole or in part for the Yankees choking and playing worse than any other team in either league? I know the loss hurts, but you'll get over it by the year 2015 which is when the current Yankee drought will probably end.

You HAD to go there............

You just couldnt leave it alone. No. You are gonna lecture me about how fans should behave in their own ballparks? Those Anaheim bitches are lucky they didnt find the Rally Monkey lying on the side of Tremont Avenue with his panties pulled down around his ankles and blood running out of his asshole down his leg.

2015??????? You got lucky in '86. You got lucky in 2001.

Since you are BOTH an Angels Fan and a D-Backs fan, how can you decide which cunty team to watch on TV if their schedules conflict?

My friend, I dunno what your beef is but I suggest you pull the thunder stick from out of your ass and be happy your team advanced to the ALCS. You got no fuckin class. I earned the right to be arrogant. I got a stadium in the Bronx that is Hallowed Ground. You got lucky. Thats all it is. You got a wildcard berth.

I got a team that has 26 Rings. You got squat. I got Pinstripes and Monument Park. You got some half a fag waving a big red thunder cock cheering like a fuckin little girl.

Knock off the bullshit Intown. You won........congrats. I still got bragging rights. I have the Yankees. And I will be sitting in my seat in October of 2003. You............well, I wont go there. Just be smart, and stay the hell away from Tremont Avenue.

I did it MY Way,

Francis Albert

Wow Sinatra! You're spewing venom like a caged cobra. What's the source of all your hatred; did you have a rotten childhood or did your gay partner spurn you?

You have a team with 26 rings? I laugh everytime I hear arrogant Yankee fans mention that stat because they make it sound like they were personally responsible and in attendance for each of those rings. You're lucky if you personally experienced one quarter of those championships. That would be like me bragging about the 23 Stanley Cups that my Montreal Canadiens have won. Big shit! Stop living in the past; the 26 rings are from the 20th Century; that's ancient history. It's the 21st Century now and the Yankees are no better than every other team without a ring in the last two years; in fact they're worse off because they had a ring on their fingers until Arizona took it off in the bottom of the ninth last year during the greatest sports choke of all time.

So to recap: Current World Series Standings: Arizona 1-0; all other teams 0-0; Yankees 0-1 (as in Basement Bertha; as in worse than the Mets - for the benefit of Mitchmaxx).

Kimmie,

I'm sorry I didnt have the opportunity to take you and the Greek Broad to any games this season. Next year.

My feeling is that we're gonna see some new faces in pinstripes next year. We will also see some familiar faces no longer wearing pinstripes. You cant blame the Boss for making changes.

You know its funny.......I read an article this summer that was a one on one interview with Jeter. It was a very PC interview and his responses were very much centered around his family.

Magazine; Whats the best event in your life?

DJ: When my sister went into remission from cancer

Magazine: Whats the worst event.....blah blah

DJ: When I found out she had cancer

Ans that is basically how the interview went. No mention of baseball or money at all EXCEPT for the last question.

Magazine: Derek, you got money, broads, all your heart can ask for.................whats the one thing you dont have that you want?

DJ: Another ring.

That did it for me. Jeter is da man.

Robnotbob, I have two words for you.. But I cant say them here.. I am a lady!

Sinatra, Jeter was always da man. He has something no other man I have ever met has......

Last edited:
Now, now Kimmie...

I gotta say...the only game I watched start to finish was Game 1. Jeter-homer, Bernie, game winner. I shook my head and said to myself..these guys are gonna win it again. When they were down 2-1, I said to someone at the convention..do you have any doubt they are taking two in California?

It's a shock, really....