Island Park "Snow Bunny" 516-581-7451

She does seem like she coherent . She works for her friends firm or something doing paper work. It crazy she took $70 from some of you guys. She once got mad because she told me she get $100. I told her $80 and you’ll get to see me more often .
So weird Walter she didn't complain about $60 from me even a little. I do finish kinda fast. I'm a regular guy mid 50's with a gut.

So weird Walter she didn't complain about $60 from me even a little. I do finish kinda fast. I'm a regular guy mid 50's with a gut.
Well reason she complain that one time was because I told her I had $70 and idk if she want to me wait til I go to the back. She goes “your giving me $100 this time ?” I told her I thought it was $80 and she said “you know it $100 , don’t lie” I told her I don’t ever recall paying $100. She said it cool and that it’s what’s I’ve been paying . I guess she figure I would cancel on her.

Well reason she complain that one time was because I told her I had $70 and idk if she want to me wait til I go to the back. She goes “your giving me $100 this time ?” I told her I thought it was $80 and she said “you know it $100 , don’t lie” I told her I don’t ever recall paying $100. She said it cool and that it’s what’s I’ve been paying . I guess she figure I would cancel on her.
She's actually a real sweetheart, I've had the opportunity to speak with her a few times after the session, and she's very nice, smart even, just got caught up in the junk and hasn't been able to shake it. That being said, the junk has taken it's toll. She's not a 100 dollar bj girl, she's not an 80 dollar bj girl, she's lucky to get 60 cuz she's a few rigs away from being a 20 street walker in my opinion. If she cleaned up and got her appearance in order she could command a higher rate, but not right now. It's not stopping me from seeing her quite a bit tho. She's actually one of the only very reliable providers on my list right now, so...

I am sensing a pattern that says:

It doesn't matter what your donation was, because I know I can squeeze another $20 out of you, just by scowling' "You know I usually get ....."

The obvious antidote is:

'I'm sorry, my bad......that was all that I brought. NEXT time!' (smile)

(did you REALLY think that "you are the only one...")

I prefer "i have never done this before"......

softly spoken lies!

Yea she really nice and her response is quick . Her bbj isn’t bad . $80 is the max I’ll pay anyways . She needs to drop her incalls rates
I've really only seen her incall once or twice. She's hit me up when she's got a room, but it never works out. I'd luv to see her in a room. I've seen her mostly in that parking lot outside that apartment complex you discussed in valley stream...

I've really only seen her incall once or twice. She's hit me up when she's got a room, but it never works out. I'd luv to see her in a room. I've seen her mostly in that parking lot outside that apartment complex you discussed in valley stream...
Yea she told me she was gonna let me know when she having a incalls because try to get multiple people to attend . But sucks for us because we still gotta cough up no less then $160 lol. I am pretty sure she said $140 but still. And yea when in Long Beach , I seen in a near by parking lot .

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Yea she told me she was gonna let me know when she having a incalls because try to get multiple people to attend . But sucks for us because we still gotta cough up no less then $160 lol. I am pretty sure she said $140 but still. And yea when in Long Beach , I seen in a near by parking lot .
She must love you guys she quoted me 250!!!
Still laugh as I type this

She must love you guys she quoted me 250!!!
Still laugh as I type this
Good damn, that is overkill. Yea she probably judge us. Because I wish I was paying $60. I would see more honestly. That why I played stupid when she said “you know it’s $100(bbj)” I was like , I don’t remember paying $100 ; only $80 . I paid $100 two years ago. Only saw her one or twice so I thought she disappeared too. That til I found the recent closed thread and ask you guys . You guys said she was around. I texted her and she asked how much I have for her and I said $80 and she said come . And I’ve been paying $80 ever since .

Damn so I been a while from last post with this one . A little update , so i am basically done with this one and probably for the better. I probably seen her 4 times since my last post . I paid $80 a couple of time and I kept bringing the price lower but she not worth it . I paid $50 last time and she rushed me. 2 months ago I paid $70 and she rushed me . She deff on something . Every time I picked her up she plans her call/ text to her dealer no matter the time of day. For those who wanna sample well she live in Suffolk now . I last time saw her in valley stream visiting her fam but with her horrible service . I won’t be seeing this one. Sasha is younger and much better . Sucks she doesn’t reply as often. But for ya Suffolk guys enjoy that Sasha , I don’t recommend this one no more . I’ll fuck her younger sister if she ever join this game.

I gave up on her a while ago too. Last time i saw her, the bj was lazy and I couldn't pop, so i stopped seeing her. The Suffolk thing didn't help either, but I'm pretty sure she's just in amityville, so, not too bad into the boonies...

Yup. But when i was seeing her, i thought she was great. She's cute, a little dirty (which i luv), when she was lucid, she was very well spoken. I wish i could have seen her before the drugs. She must have been a dime piece.
I agree 100% , she must have look amazing . I see picture she post in the past of her younger sister and looks very pretty . She had a great personality . It very ashame.