Island Park "Snow Bunny" 516-581-7451

Told her I saw her on here. After my review she claims she left her phone in an Uber and apologized....I don't buy it.
I mean you never know ,she could be honest, she doesn’t drive and girls in this field ain’t the brightest but I could believe . When I saw her Sunday , she had her hand full. She had a bag of McDonald and a smoothie. It not that she’s not smart, she just clumsy I guess. Try your luck again tho

For anyone looking to meet her incall, not in a car, she's got a room till noon. I'm not able to partake but wanted to share the wealth. I AM NOT PIMPING, but feel free to delete mods. I get nothing out of this, just like to share with my peeps.
Thanks for the info, she did tell me she was gonna let me know when she had a room because it makes the money worth it for her. She doesn’t post anywhere so, her seeing 2-4 she will be happy. Wish I could parktake too. Is her fs bare or just the bbj?

Prior thread exists under ‘Island Park’ Snow bunny but will not allow any further replies.

Texted the number provided in that thread as she does not advertise anymore, so thanks for the lead guys from that post.

She is hit or miss in replies but I found just saying Hey everyday to keep the thread going yields a 25% chance response rate from this one. The pictures are also def her maybe a few years ago before drugs really settled in. Says she is 29, currently lives in valley stream but also in LB sometimes.

Typical chat back and forth & we negotiate down to 50 bbjcim in the middle of LB not far from the boardwalk. It was a weekday so I was cool with this but on a weekend further into the season surely would have passed.

Upon getting on my car this one has obvious signs of use. She still looks good but chest scabbing and acne on face... take your pick. You can tell she used to be attractive. While finding for a spot to do the deed she picked a phone call from a guy in Hempstead which sounded like one of her dealers as well.

Took me a while to pop but she allowed me to roam wherever and her tits were decent.

After the deed was finished she asked me to drive her to rite aide which became a block past which I realized was the housing projects as I turned right. Little head wasn’t thinking there as you also have to pass the precinct but kept my cool, dropped her off and dipped. Leaving LB on a weekday at 2am is rough with cops everywhere & not many cars out but I got through!

Not sure if I would repeat do to several risk factors but...
Skills: 7/10
Looks: 6/10
Donation: 10/10

She been reviewed her before. She can suck really good . I always finger her when I see her. As far as her incalls I never tried . I’ve been tempt but she charge no less then $160. Idk even know if it’s bare

She been reviewed her before. She can suck really good . I always finger her when I see her. As far as her incalls I never tried . I’ve been tempt but she charge no less then $160. Idk even know if it’s bare
Yeah, i got her thread shut down by accident. One of the mods said it could probably be started up again if it were done with a legitimate review, formatted correctly. So far so good. Although I've never seen her for that amount, and I've seen her more than a dozen times. Probably see her more if she'd blow me for 50.

Yeah, i got her thread shut down by accident. One of the mods said it could probably be started up again if it were done with a legitimate review, formatted correctly. So far so good. Although I've never seen her for that amount, and I've seen her more than a dozen times. Probably see her more if she'd blow me for 50.
Like wise, she did for $50 then I would see her a lot more. I only tend to see if it’s a weekday when everything is dry. By dry I mean like I have school or work the next day. And I don’t wanna go to the any stroll in ny and so on. She does come in handy.

She’s actually a cool girl.. very accommodating.

However, upon meeting her for the first time it was like 8 AM and she told me to meet her at the BP gas station in Valley stream, I pulled up and told her I’m here and she said for me to come in the bathroom.. I was reluctant but I was like “it’s a public place” what could happen. We met and she did BBJ which was fantastic, I threw her 100 and some weed before asking me to drop her at the train station. She contacts me every now and then when she obviously needs money for a fix (it’s a shame because she would have such better skin if not for the drug use). Sometimes she’s in Long Beach as well which is a bit far from me. Her body is nice with a great ass I couldn’t help myself from grabbing it. She’s a typical Long Island girl who has potential but was unfortunate to get caught up with bad hombres.

DOUBLE HEADER!

I called (texted) the number in this thread, thinking it was Busty Michelle.
I now understand that I saw Alyssa. She was in Long Beach, so I killed two birds and visited a friend there.
Just when it was time to leave Rob's house. Savannah called. She asked if she could see me.
"Maybe later?" (On my way to meet Alyssa.)

Good tongue skills, but unable to take the whole shaft. Worst part, she is a cum dodger!
Tracks in places I've never seen, cigarette burns on her breasts.....
She seemed personable, I can only assume she keeps bad company?
She must be a huge blip on LE radar, guilt by association, I shall not repeat.

I gave her $50 when we were done, and she scorned it. "I usually get $80."
I gave her another $20 ($70 total) and she stopped complaining.

I was more curious than horny to begin with, but now I couldn't let Savannah down.
Besides, the Ambulance was having fun! MOD: May I post a photo of the Ambulance?

(continued in Savannah's thread)

Ammodyte. I saw her yesterday am and I agree with marks all over but she let me finish in her mouth, commented "you really needed that" (big load) and spit in a napkin. She made sure I was drained. I gave her $60 after the deed, she was very pleasant. You could see she was probably decent looking before she found drugs.

Ammodyte. I saw her yesterday am and I agree with marks all over but she let me finish in her mouth, commented "you really needed that" (big load) and spit in a napkin. She made sure I was drained. I gave her $60 after the deed, she was very pleasant. You could see she was probably decent looking before she found drugs.
Oh, she let me finish in her mouth, but when I came , only the tip was in her mouth. I wanted to come in her throat. I guess she was afraid that I was a big cummer.....I'm not. Her technique was a 7, her appearance a 5. Good attitude, but a magnet for the heat. No thanks.

Oh, she let me finish in her mouth, but when I came , only the tip was in her mouth. I wanted to come in her throat. I guess she was afraid that I was a big cummer.....I'm not. Her technique was a 7, her appearance a 5. Good attitude, but a magnet for the heat. No thanks.
Yup. I've always liked her. She's very laid back and will blow me basically anywhere. Yes, I wish i could have seen her before the drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
DOUBLE HEADER!

I called (texted) the number in this thread, thinking it was Busty Michelle.
I now understand that I saw Alyssa. She was in Long Beach, so I killed two birds and visited a friend there.
Just when it was time to leave Rob's house. Savannah called. She asked if she could see me.
"Maybe later?" (On my way to meet Alyssa.)

Good tongue skills, but unable to take the whole shaft. Worst part, she is a cum dodger!
Tracks in places I've never seen, cigarette burns on her breasts.....
She seemed personable, I can only assume she keeps bad company?
She must be a huge blip on LE radar, guilt by association, I shall not repeat.

I gave her $50 when we were done, and she scorned it. "I usually get $80."
I gave her another $20 ($70 total) and she stopped complaining.

I was more curious than horny to begin with, but now I couldn't let Savannah down.
Besides, the Ambulance was having fun! MOD: May I post a photo of the Ambulance?

(continued in Savannah's thread)
Lets see tracks in places you have never seen and cig burns on her tits. Sounds like a double bagger to me. Would have covered up for that NorEaster LOL

She’s actually a cool girl.. very accommodating.

However, upon meeting her for the first time it was like 8 AM and she told me to meet her at the BP gas station in Valley stream, I pulled up and told her I’m here and she said for me to come in the bathroom.. I was reluctant but I was like “it’s a public place” what could happen. We met and she did BBJ which was fantastic, I threw her 100 and some weed before asking me to drop her at the train station. She contacts me every now and then when she obviously needs money for a fix (it’s a shame because she would have such better skin if not for the drug use). Sometimes she’s in Long Beach as well which is a bit far from me. Her body is nice with a great ass I couldn’t help myself from grabbing it. She’s a typical Long Island girl who has potential but was unfortunate to get caught up with bad hombres.
Yea when I began to see her again this summer(last time I saw her was very early 2018) she told me she had move to Valley stream , she give me that bathroom option at Bp but I don’t feel like asking for the key and so on. Slap her ass in my car is better . We used a apartment nearby.

She does seem like she coherent . She works for her friends firm or something doing paper work. It crazy she took $70 from some of you guys. She once got mad because she told me she get $100. I told her $80 and you’ll get to see me more often .