If you could give just one piece of advice to a newbie, what would it be?

If you own a car, what excuse / reason do you give to borrow an automobile?
Well I sometimes have to go give estimates and the excuse is the client isn’t available till later so if you could do me a solid because my car is at another job site, I’ll pay you for the gas since they’re all the way out in the city...
And they love it because if I was strolling I always hit up a gas station or car wash to clean their car up and make it smell nice.

My security over there’s,
As far as tracking friends and relatives while it can create its own problems,
It takes a special kind of idiot to harass someone who’s car someone else used as even if they did make such attempt it would end up backlashing on them harder and faster through the law before anyone really figures anything out.
I mean what are they gonna do? They track someone down- go to the house or call up and realize you or nobody that looks like you lives there and then ask do you know a guy ?
It’s unlikely, like I said, it’d take a special kind of moron.
If somebody came to me here and/or in some way tracked me down and said they were looking for a guy, and I lent my car to you then I'd know it was you and so not only would the person looking for you be harassing me you but you would be too and moreso. That's not a friend or relative I want to have even if you washed my car.

justme

homo economicus
I never picked up pros in my car. But I did intentionally Park a few blocks away from whatever I call place I was going to. The extra walk seemed justified by the extra protection from confiscation. Keeping your car away from this stuff seems like good newbie advice.

Maybe cardate guys should buy a beater?

If somebody came to me here and/or in some way tracked me down and said they were looking for a guy, and I lent my car to you then I'd know it was you and so not only would the person looking for you be harassing me you but you would be too and moreso. That's not a friend or relative I want to have even if you washed my car.
Again- while that is true, realistically what is the likelyhood of someone going that far,
Put your whole operation at risk for one moron?
9 times out of ten these will take a loss and keep trying to get the suckers cuz chances are coppers already on their case

justme

homo economicus
Ah! The posts make more sense. I think the borrowed car strategy isn’t to protect against impounding, as I thought, but rather to prevent positive identification by a criminal looking to exploit your illegal activity.

Ah! The posts make more sense. I think the borrowed car strategy isn’t to protect against impounding, as I thought, but rather to prevent positive identification by a criminal looking to exploit your illegal activity.
So I'm just possibly setting up my friend who lent me a car. I like it.

justme

homo economicus
So I'm just possibly setting up my friend who lent me a car. I like it.
He addresses this in his Monday post. His point seems to be that with just the car and no link to prostitution, your friend would be safe because a criminal would show poor judgment to go after your friend and risk his operation without positive identification of time with the streetwalker.

It's called a distractor and another level of indirection. Distractors can work. However this seems to be switching what is a potentially bad situation for an equally and perhaps worse bad situation. I'd rethink it. A counterargument might be well it's worked so far but that's a straw man and a red herring hence coming full circle on distraction. :eek:

justme

homo economicus
To be clear, I am not endorsing this strategy but rather trying to clear up som miscommunication that tied me up for a bit.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Have two problems with this whole different car concept:
I wouldn't use a "friends" car to commit a crime and put him/her at risk.
Renting a car doesn't make you anonymous. Maybe the hoe won't bother to track you down but since any reputable place will make you show both a driver's license and a major credit card so unless you're a real career criminal you probably don't have a fake matching set. So the cops can track you or an enterprising pimp if you rip him off

The other part that is kind of loopy is where you give the wrong address and then leave the lights off. So who exactly is it that they would "get to first"? You know of other mongers on your block?

Respect and being a gentleman gets you a lot more for the right girls.
I have even gotten fs “off the clock” many times.
The best bj I have ever gotten was by an LMT that was very popular here AFTER my session because she didn’t want me to leave.
She was in a new spot to her and I was her last on a Saturday night.
After the session she asked me for coffee around the corner. She had said as long as I wait for her she would leave her things in the studio.
I wouldn’t let her carry the stuff down the stairs so she gave me the keys to go up. About 3 minutes after being up there I turned around to find her heels back on and waiting for me. Knees shaking after a solid 20 minute bbbj I told her I was getting close and baaaaam finger on the taint balls deep and not a drop in the mouth. All throat.

Advice for the newbie..
Research and look for a provider who has reviews, a website and use your gddamn common sense..

I came across a post elsewhere where an op sees an ad for a higher end provider with no reviews or website and arranges to meet her in a NYC hotel. Upon arrival he meets her “partner” in the lobby, who asked him to pay upfront which he did, sends him up to a fictitious and empty room.. Obviously he was scammed … SMH at such stupidity— He’ll never make that mistake again.