If you could give just one piece of advice to a newbie, what would it be?

Risk of what? Naturally, everyone’s free to decide what they’re comfortable doing, but if you’re talking STDs, receiving a BBJ is pretty low risk.
It happens man, maybe not as often but it would suck to be that one unlucky fuck... like you said everyone gotta stick to what theyre comfortable with. Its a personal no for me after a scare way back... not here to change minds, just giving my input to anyone who reads this to maybe to be a lil safer out there.

Risk of what? Naturally, everyone’s free to decide what they’re comfortable doing, but if you’re talking STDs, receiving a BBJ is pretty low risk.
When i first tried this hobby at 24 and from then to 31 maybe had 8 sessions or so cbj was what i had. Since bbbj introduced i have had maybe past 7yrs over 200 sessions all except maybe a habdful bbbj and usually cim . Cbj feels unnatural.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
With every choice we make, we evaluate risk vs. reward.

Each item below is a step up the ladder. At each level you are accepting more risk for the higher reward.

Don't see sex workers at all.
Only for massages with HJ's
Covered bj's only
Covered sex
Uncovered BJ
DATY
BBFS
BB Anal
Etc.

No matter what level you are at, the people who aren't there yet think the risk is too high. If you think BBBJ is not worth the risk, then you shouldn't do it but you shouldn't look down on someone who does it because there is someone who only gets hand jobs who is looking down on you for the same reason.

I would adjust your original advice to say "Be aware of the risks associated with the activities in which you are engaging. It's ok to choose to accept the risks (or not), but it's stupid to be unaware of them."

With every choice we make, we evaluate risk vs. reward.

Each item below is a step up the ladder. At each level you are accepting more risk for the higher reward.

Don't see sex workers at all.
Only for massages with HJ's
Covered bj's only
Covered sex
Uncovered BJ
DATY
BBFS
BB Anal
Etc.

No matter what level you are at, the people who aren't there yet think the risk is too high. If you think BBBJ is not worth the risk, then you shouldn't do it but you shouldn't look down on someone who does it because there is someone who only gets hand jobs who is looking down on you for the same reason.

I would adjust your original advice to say "Be aware of the risks associated with the activities in which you are engaging. It's ok to choose to accept the risks (or not), but it's stupid to be unaware of them."

Very very well said... i hope i wasnt given off the impression i care/judge what you fellow men do. When I was 18 i probably put my dick in sketchier girls and thought nothing of it bc i didnt pay for it... so no judgment from me.. i hate all of you equally;)

Trust your gut, and don’t listen to that other guy about not telling your friends. Sure don’t tell the whole world but if you have good friend. just use your judgement I have a few trusted friends that I know will never tell anyone else because we all have been to the same providers fast house/amp etc....

Bring it up as a joke or say something sarcastically to measure the tone and like I said trust your gut, do you really want friends who will judge you and gossip about you???

I personally think more people should be telling there friends and talking about it more often.... it’s the whole keeping it in the dark like it’s not the oldest profession that allows the politicians to pass crazy laws based on fiction that affect everyone and yet no one seems to care :(

Trust your gut, and don’t listen to that other guy about not telling your friends. Sure don’t tell the whole world but if you have good friend. just use your judgement I have a few trusted friends that I know will never tell anyone else because we all have been to the same providers fast house/amp etc....

Bring it up as a joke or say something sarcastically to measure the tone and like I said trust your gut, do you really want friends who will judge you and gossip about you???

I personally think more people should be telling there friends and talking about it more often.... it’s the whole keeping it in the dark like it’s not the oldest profession that allows the politicians to pass crazy laws based on fiction that affect everyone and yet no one seems to care :(
I personally wouldn't trust anyone in my life with that information.
People don't always stay friends.
Too much to lose for me.

One of our members got jammed up by his own brother.