If you could give just one piece of advice to a newbie, what would it be?

If you wanted to help a newbie on here and could offer only one piece of advice, what would you tell him? It could be about the board or about the hobby in general.

Don’t piss off the provider over $20-$50. They can fuck up your world if hey have any info on you, which they will, including a picture. I’ve caught many providers trying to snap a picture without me knowing. Not sure why, assume for their own protection in case I did something. Bottom line is, give up the money and walk away and live to monger another day.

Trust your gut. Don't let the little head take over. ( try).

If its too good to be true. You can bet that it is.

I like to check a place out before I Go in. Amps too. I go early and look around for Le or pimps.

I stay away from girls that like to party bring the party or offer party supplies.

Don’t piss off the provider over $20-$50. They can fuck up your world if hey have any info on you, which they will, including a picture. I’ve caught many providers trying to snap a picture without me knowing. Not sure why, assume for their own protection in case I did something. Bottom line is, give up the money and walk away and live to monger another day.
In my 40 years of mongering I have been robbed, had providers not deliver on promised services w/o substantial upsell, experienced total mechanical performance (shouldn't even used words as performance —they were just there and might have well just been a blow up doll), seen track marks(beware of them wearing long sleeve shirts), totally stunk of tobacco, had totally filthy room with leftover remnants of meals in waste baskets and night stand.

Such unsatisfactory experience are the minority of experiences but only other than once*, has never happened with Asians.

My advice: if something doesn't seem right (bathroom door closed (ask to open it while you are still at front door), roll up long sleeve shirt, walk on filthy room, tobacco stink, age, weight and looks not even close to what is advertised(walk)

* was doing her greek with her bent over massage table and she started playing a game on her cell. My solution was to ram all the way in (I usually only go half way in on greek) she gasped, got the idea and closed the game app.

Trust your gut. Don't let the little head take over. ( try).

If its too good to be true. You can bet that it is.

I like to check a place out before I Go in. Amps too. I go early and look around for Le or pimps.

I stay away from girls that like to party bring the party or offer party supplies.
Even with the slightest hint of party supplies I don't even bother (genius's rule: only break one law at a time — this obviously goes for illegal drugs but also goes for your car, inspection, registration, tires, driver's license, all proper and legal, any vitamin "V" you have is in a labeled prescription bottle with your name on it, if you are stupid enough to smoke cigarettes, the pack has a tax stamp on it ). Arrive 10 minutes early and check out parking lot for anyone, especially more than one guy, in a vehicle.

This is especially true for picking up SW's as catch car/backup is always in sight of a decoy and she is positioned such that you need to drive toward them if you intended to pick her up. Also, for stings I saw I drove around saw the catch car then parked in view of her and them and witnessed modus operandi of guys getting busted. This was 3 times over the years — I actually talked to decoy once(pulled over so she had to walk to my car, she walked to driver's side window (sw's never do that, they go to passenger side so if you are interested they just get in) kept herself just out of my reach and asked "What's up" and I said "just answering my cell what's up with you"— or some such , with 2X decoys I smiled back at her smiling at me . in all cases something didn't seem right, she just didn't fit in as to looks, outfit, footwear, so I drove past (the 2X with the smiling) w/o stopping and in each case, maybe a half block away, 2 guys sitting in a car with engine running that turned out to be catch team.

Also, never give any cash outside the room — long time ago had a girl meet me in the motel parking lot and she said just got there and needed part of the fee to pay for the room. She went into the office and obviously out the back door to a waiting accomplice to take her away until I left. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

If you pu a sw
Don't keep anything in your pockets that you don't want them to steal.
As they are blowing you some will go through them looking for stuff.
I even caught one taking change from my ashtray.

Back in the day One got me for some cash. Not much. A cheap lesson and part of the game. Never happened again.

Yup. Some SW'ers are very skillful pick pockets. Happened to me twice back in the 80's in Manhattan. Once I was on foot, getting a BJ in an alley, caught her with her hands in my pockets as she was blowing me (she took off running. Hard for me to run after her with my pants around my ankles). The second time I was driving, she walked up to my window, asked to rub my balls as an LE check. She said the cops lately have been putting their shields down their pants. I was about 23 and naive enough to believe it. To this day I don't know how she managed to both rub my balls and reach into my pocket at the same time with one hand. When I passed the check, she told me to pull up a little bit and she'd get in. Naturally, as I pulled forward, she ran backwards, and by the time I realized I'd been robbed, she was long gone.

Don't get involved in their messy lives.
They will tell you that they need money for rent, diapers etc. and ask if you can help. Don't be a sucker. Its part of their hustle.

If you let them into your life, most likely you will regret it.

Pay for the service and move on. If you liked the service, repeat. If it wasn't good, no reason to try again. Its not going to get better.

If You don't like her For whatever reason, Don't be a dick. Just leave. Don't get into any shit with them. Most likely it won't go your way. Just because you didn't see the 2 guys with weapons hanging around dosent mean They aren't there.
I'm always nice to them no matter what. No need to get into anything where your gonna get hurt or get the cops involved.

You can get your revenge by trashing them here by keeping them from getting business.

billyS

Reign of Terror
They will tell you that they need money for rent, diapers etc. and ask if you can help. Don't be a sucker. Its part of their hustle.

Pay for the service and move on. If you liked the service, repeat. If it wasn't good, no reason to try again. Its not going to get better.

If You don't like her For whatever reason, Don't be a dick. Just leave. Don't get into any shit with them. Most likely it won't go your way. Just because you didn't see the 2 guys with weapons hanging around dosent mean They aren't there.
I'm always nice to them no matter what. No need to get into anything where your gonna get hurt or get the cops involved.

You can get your revenge by trashing them here by keeping them from getting business.
Solid advice. I agree with all of it.

Becareful with out calls. Had a sexy latina suck the soul out of me and then stole my wallet. It had 10$ bucks in and she wanted 200$ for it back and even threatened to throw a brick thru my window. I told her to try and my neighbor police officer will be outside in second as well as the few large dogs and if was really worth it. Talked her down and agreed to just leave it on a high for her by getting the upper hand. I'll never forget that night.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy

A fucking men !!!!!!

I’ve always lived by the following rule: if an ad blurs out the face or if they just don’t show a face, then I’ll never try it. That being said, 90% of the picture’s with a face are not who will be answering the door either!