If you could give just one piece of advice to a newbie, what would it be?

I personally wouldn't trust anyone in my life with that information.
People don't always stay friends.
Too much to lose for me.

One of our members got jammed up by his own brother.
Only people I’ve ever trusted were those that joined in and had as much to lose as me, if not more. And the friend that I started the hobby lifestyle with almost 30 years ago, who knew all my deepest secrets, ODed on heroin a few years ago so he won’t be sharing anything with anyone.

Only people I’ve ever trusted were those that joined in and had as much to lose as me, if not more. And the friend that I started the hobby lifestyle with almost 30 years ago, who knew all my deepest secrets, ODed on heroin a few years ago so he won’t be sharing anything with anyone.
I hope your right. One of those guys might get caught by their s.o. and throw your name out for some dumb reason. Just my opinion.

That's one of the things that's great about UG. We can share information about our hobby and remain anonymous. I only wish that I found out about UG alot sooner..

I gotta say I haven't had any of these rough experiences, some because I've read and learned from you guys throughout the years, (yes I've followed without actually joining you guys) so I just want to thank you guys for that lol,
One more piece of advice as well,
ALWAYS scan the area, I don't care how cool they seem, just give the area a scan, there are many times I've spotted danger and left, and don't be obvious with it.
Sometimes the provider will ask what you are wearing and I'll throw them off or just so be generic with it that it won't be really clear to them that it's me, and I keep a spare change of clothes always ready if I need to change up and avoid something.
Also for AMP's even if it's legit, I always go commando because then I can say "oh but I don't have underwear"and show them although lately it seems that they also get the hint if you say no oil at the beginning of the session.
Some of you might think it's stupid but I've actually saved myself unnecesary money this way because if they are 100% legit they'll kick me out which is fine by me, depending on what im in the mood for though. If I just want therapy then I follow rules but that's rare.

Fuck- my first rough experience
So here’s another piece of advice-
Note where the provider placed her money
- if the bitch starts making excuses and saying weird shit that on face value has nothing to do with your session besides possibly cutting you short, drop her like a fucking hot cake,
Or run your ass out of there with your money
This bitch started talking about she has a baby she was just letting me know , I already smelled the bullshit but I was so horny and she was cut and smelling so good I said fuck it,
NEVER SAY FUCK IT LISTEN TO THE VOICE!
I asked well what does that mean is our time gonna be affected? She says no, lying ass bitch,
I made a review on her already, Krystal the thief it should be getting approved soon , I snatched that money so fast and hauled ass,
Also another thing that I did not do this time around because I was rushing is plan my escape, I always survey an area and plan an exit route before I meet with the route, some of these neighborhoods are mazes within themselves, survey you’re fuckif area and know your exits!!!
I’m so fucking pissed off at this hoe, also don’t use your own car, I never do,
And if it still somehow manage to happen text them at how appalled you are that they tried to rob you, their first response will probably save you if anything ever gets serious which is unlikely but if they are that stupid anyhow, I’m mad, very mad, at least I got my money back shit,

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Note where the provider placed her money
- if the bitch starts making excuses and saying weird shit that on face value has nothing to do with your session besides possibly cutting you short, drop her like a fucking hot cake,
Or run your ass out of there with your money
That’s the worst piece of advice I’ve seen in a while.

When you go to see an unreviewed girl, you take your chances. You may lose you money, without getting what you came for. But, trying to pay attention to where she puts the money so you can grab it and run out? More often than not you are going to get your head bashed in with a baseball bat, or worse. Take the fucking loss like a man and move on.

That’s the worst piece of advice I’ve seen in a while.

When you go to see an unreviewed girl, you take your chances. You may lose you money, without getting what you came for. But, trying to pay attention to where she puts the money so you can grab it and run out? More often than not you are going to get your head bashed in with a baseball bat, or worse. Take the fucking loss like a man and move on.
I should’ve specified, I was in a car.

Hmmm...

1)Use common sense....
2)look for reviews....
3)use the big head not the little head...
4)Bring only what you agreed upon in the first place... you can bring an extra 20. so if they want to up sell you , you can say “all I have is an extra 20... can I have it for that?” 50/50 shot they’ll agree to it..
5)the nicer and more generous you are, the better you’ll be treated (for the most part)...

Pretty easy.....

Ok, I'll bite. What is the benefit to using a rental car or other people's cars?
Because if something goes down or some crazy bitch wants to stalk you it’ll lead to another name. It’s the same reason I always give them an alias and never show any of these hoes ID,
Shit I even have a duplicate wallet I carry on me during visits with a fake ID and in case they want to pickpocket me they take the fake wallet with fake money in it and fake credit cards, good decoy in case anything ever happens, the last thing I want is someone knowing where I live, which is why even when I invite girls over to my place which is far and few between, I give the address near mine and I take them on a loop to get to my place which the way my situation is set up you’ll get to other people before you even get to me if they did try to look anything up, never turn the lights on to my place they always get creeped out at first but they go with it because it’s always girls that I’ve seen before so they know me.
Point is- remain anonymous and make it difficult to pin you down.
I’m surprised I haven’t started wearing wigs yet lol!

So a place I have been visiting frequently no longer asks to pay for the house fee like the MMS would ask before seeing a provider. I include everything in the end to the provider now since I am not asked for house. Anyone experience this? Thinking about bringing it up next time but would like to hear people's thoughts.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
So a place I have been visiting frequently no longer asks to pay for the house fee like the MMS would ask before seeing a provider. I include everything in the end to the provider now since I am not asked for house. Anyone experience this? Thinking about bringing it up next time but would like to hear people's thoughts.
Because you are a regular, they may be trusting you to pay at the end, rather than asking up front. Whether you give the money to the girl directly or not, I am sure the house gets its cut.

Point is- remain anonymous and make it difficult to pin you down.
Sure but having them track your friend or relatives car seems a solution looking for a problem and also can create its own difficulties.

even when I invite girls over to my place which is far and few between, I give the address near mine and I take them on a loop to get to my place which the way my situation is set up you’ll get to other people before you even get to me if they did try to look anything up, never turn the lights on to my place they always get creeped out at first but they go with it because it’s always girls that I’ve seen before so they know me.
If somebody did anything even remotely to me like what I'm understanding your describing I'd be quite annoyed and wouldn't follow through with it.

Sure but having them track your friend or relatives car seems a solution looking for a problem and also can create its own difficulties.

If somebody did anything even remotely to me like what I'm understanding your describing I'd be quite annoyed and wouldn't follow through with it.
My security over there’s,
As far as tracking friends and relatives while it can create its own problems,
It takes a special kind of idiot to harass someone who’s car someone else used as even if they did make such attempt it would end up backlashing on them harder and faster through the law before anyone really figures anything out.
I mean what are they gonna do? They track someone down- go to the house or call up and realize you or nobody that looks like you lives there and then ask do you know a guy ?
It’s unlikely, like I said, it’d take a special kind of moron.