Huntington Station - Jericho Tpke - 631-988-6969

Went to 3 amps today . One was west of Oakwood .367 a 4 face 4 body answered I asked about Jenny said she was on vacation. Other girl was busy. I think the girl who answered was Sophia . Didn't stay went east to behind the Chinese food place asked for June they said she was on vacation . This girl was heavy and maybe a 2 face and 1 body. Other girl was busy didn't see her. Went east some more to across from the dealer 833 a girl answered with cut off shorts and tank top 5 /5 I asked for Amber she was on vacation . I asked for someone else and a nice looking girl maybe a 7 face and looked like b boobs in a leather dress with a pushed up corset comes over.decent body from what I could see I decided to try her. Before I paid I told her i had 60 bucks. 40 for the half and 20 for a straight he. She said no 40. I had an extra 10 so I said how about 30 and she said no 40 . Moneys tight so I went back to work. Guess ill have to save a few more bucks and hope those vacations end soon
Thanks for the review but that needs to be broken out into any existing thread or if a thread for those places don't exists a new one should be made.

Thanks for the review but that needs to be broken out into any existing thread or if a thread for those places don't exists a new one should be made.
Easy enough:

367 West Jericho Huntington 347-978-2022 cool spring water

Huntington Station - Jericho Tpke - 631-988-6969 summer winter spring or fall.

New amp Huntington 516-497-5288 love those dance lessons in the back

40 on a half for straight up HE?? These chicks are getting a little too full of themselves. They are lucky if I tip $40 on an hr for just HE.
They always ask for the $40 for Hr HE but I offer $20 and don't ever go above $25. Part of my real job is negotiating and they know I am not bluffing when I say just keep massaging, maybe next time. Eventually they always give in because they know they just wasted an hour if they don't do the HE. They would rather get the $25 than the eventual $5 they know is coming if they don't. $40 is just ludicrous.

This IS The Amp at 332 Jericho Turnpike Huntington Station (Down Stairs From New Latina Joint....also 332 Jericho)

Was here Tuesday.....had the girl the other guy mentioned in the post abt the latina joint. She was NEW, her first day......and she was fucking hot! Totally down to fuck from the get go. Lame ass massage, walk on back.....what the fuck ever......flip and she takes her dress off and is topless in panties. "What do u want?" I was surprised by her boldness.....I told her I didn't know.....You must want something sexual if you in a place like this......speaks very good english btw.....I fucking hate this place.....its a total shithole.....stinks, floors are fucking filthy.....and I always worry something with LE going on.....so that is why I was sheepish after she asked me flat out......What you want.

Took a handjob and she titty fucked my cock while jerking me off. Pretty good, and she is fucking banging. Body is a 9, face looked like an 8 easy but seemed like there was a lot of makeup. Who cares, I am not fucking her because she wears Maybelline. She is totally DTF. Full menu but be ready to pay.....she knows she is hot. Session was rushed and she has a creepy/fake kinda laugh/giggle.

40 for the HH handed her 40 for the HE and she gave me the screw face. Oh no baby I get at least 60. Minimum 60 for handjob and topless. I said not this guy and not in this dump. I pay you 40. 80 for a cbj. She said 120. I said bullshit, 120/130 FS - GFE. She said 160 Full service no GFE for the half.

Like I said this place is a total shithole but she is hot. Lucked out because Cindy and Amber were off Tuesday from Boba.
Bring your Benjamins to play with this one....something tells me her schedule is going to fill up quickly.

Went today,had CiCi. Very pretty, not too much make up. Took 40 for the half. She started walking on my back. that was just ok. She started a soft touch massage which was pretty good. Rubbed her boobs all over me. Nice C cups. Asked me what I wanted . I said everything. She said 120 , I countered with 100. She started with CBJ which was pretty good. Plenty of eye contact, just the right amount of moaning and slow sucking. Then went into mish with her on the table me standing and her legs up around my shoulders. Then into sideways and then into dogy with her still on the table. In that position she reached down and tickled my sack. Once she did that I shot in the bag. It was about 5 minutes in each position. I got at least the 1/2 hour and maybe a few minutes more. Don't know if it's the same girl as nine lives had but if they have two hotties maybe they are trying to compete with the place upstairs. I only saw CiCi and the mamasan who I am glad I didn't get. She did tell me for an extra 20 I could have played with her kitty and boobs during the session.

Yes Bill, it was CiCi...I forgot to add her name to the post yesterday.
Same deal as me.....walk on back, shitty light touch...she is all business like I said.
Was she tight? Worth the $$ to fuck her?
I am tempted because she is so fucking hot.....and aggressive.

Like I said, she is DTF and plays the game well.

Yes she felt real nice. I didn't want it to end. I've spent more on shitty bp girls and got less time. She did make it seem like she enjoyed the slow humping . Good eye contact and a slight grin.made it more enjoyable. The only thing that would have made it better was if she let me play with the kitty and play with her boobs for free lol

I saw Cici yesterday. Had been going here for awhile and had a great time with all of the girls there. Cici was a different story. She told me up front that no full service was available and that her minimum for HE was $60. I said no way and told her $40 was my max and I have been coming here for years. She got into a whole thing saying that just because other girls charged me a certain amount doesn't mean she has to. She was insistent upon $60. I said no. She said well then I am keeping my clothes on. I should have just left. She walked on my back and gave a half ass massage, flipped me over and gave a crappy HE. I checked the clock and I was only there for 15 minutes. I gave her 20 bucks and told her I will never be back there. I miss June and Young.

I have visited this spot only about four times in the past eight months or so. Twice I saw June, she was outstanding, and twice I had Angie. All for times 6-oh for the hour and 7-oh for a cbj. I enjoyed each visit. The place was a little dumpy looking but I was not showing up for the decor. If everyone who visits here makes it clear they don't wish to partake in Cici's services she might change her tune. Or maybe they will send her back where she came from.

Emarbles you should of just ask for another girl ive done this at amps plenty of times the
Mama wouldn't mind aslong you don't ask for your money back the don't care what girl you want as long they get house fee

Went here the other afternon. Figured would try Cici again and hope for a better outcome than my first time which was rushed and just all business.
WOW, not even close. Even worse this time. This one is very difficult. Told her I didn't want a crappy massage, just lets skip the bs and your dirty feet on my back and get to the deed.
Wanted a CBJ and her to undress, says no I don't do that. Ok, well what do u do? I will give you the CBJ, she says get undressed. Of course I do because I felt her legs as we were talking and they were so effing soft. Clothes off and she says pay me now. WHAT? I pay you after. NO No No.....a lot of you guys say that and then don't pay me the right amount......All my regulars pay up front.
At this point the mood is ruined and Im like give me my 40 back Im leaving. She is fine with that. no problems. I get the house fee back and she lectures me on the way out telling me next time I am there please follow the rules and their procedures.

I had many sessions with June and none were ever this business-like and flat out rude.
Last time I will be going there. It's just such a mechanical experience. I have had a few experiences like that but none like this. She is strictly business and nothing else. Im not asking her to hold my hand, but a little less vinegar would be nice.

Too bad this chick is such a bitch. June was aces and always did the right thing and took care of me. Same thing with Angie. The place is a little run down but the service was good. I will not be going back there as long as this Cici broad is still working. She sounds like the girl Cherry I had an issue with at the AMP across the street.

Went here again for the third time today.....Had to see if this CiCi was worth the extra $$$
Session started just as cold as the other two....I walked out of the last one. Fucking lame walk on me massage....for the record will never let that shit happen again.....she doesn't have the slightest desire to massage you for real or with her hands. Very little small talk, on the flip again very direct....what you want? All the way? Hand job? Blow Job??? It almost scares me how direct she is....like its a sting. Tell her blowjob....takes the money and walks out the room.....I am a little worried suffolks finest is about to bust in.....she comes back, loosens up a bit and removes her top...great tits, great fucking body. She is smoking hot.....rubbing her tits all over me all over my cock.....cover on and starts a very enthusiastic blow job. Deep throating, licking, sucking really hard. All I could think of was how great it would be uncovered. Great eye contact, little moans here and there. Took it all, and kept it in her mouth until no more pulses......have to admit it was very good.

40 for the half
80 for the cbj - totally outrages price, but she is hot and was enthusiastic about it. So i can get past the inflated price.
Really want to fuck her....but not much on here about her fucking skills

She did loosen up afterwards.....hard to read this chick.

Went there first time last week. Cici was only girl there. Shes probablydelusiinal upper 30s to lowyou 40s. I waited 30 min to see her. Came in wearing shimmery white mini dress. Looked good so I decided on option number 3. Massage started, walked on back. Very basic and not too good massage in my opinion. So was anxious to just do the deed. Took half hour which she wanted 120. Said if an hour would be 160. Im thinking shes delusional but played along. She disrobed. Skinny body with fake tits. However not the healthy curvy kind of skinny. Just skinny 4o yr old in my opinion so I wasnt so aroused. Also no foreplay, touching or kissing. Cbj was good. Good eye contact. About 1-2 min of that went for cowgirl. Felt wet but was alot of lube so wasnt so snug. About 1 min of that I lost my wood so I suggested I get on top. Tried to touch kitty and was denied. I was trying my best to get aroused but you know how that goes. The harder you try... played witg her tits a little and got some stiffness so I entered her missionary. Did that for about a min but damn wasnt feeling it. Not much gfe so I gave up and had her do handy. She was patient and I unloaded after about 10 min. Overall I say I had better time with Candy at The other shop or with Amber down the road.

Continued from last post...
sorry pressed post too early...

To conclude....

Both Candy or Amber much more kinky.
For Cici, I probably wont repeat. So many options for that money. Experience was not so arousing and just left me tepid though I did get off.