Huntington Station - Jericho Tpke - 631-988-6969

don't think i have seen her in anything but a 1 piece black dress.i haven't really paid attention to what she wears.i just go for massage,most of the extras really arent that great by any of the AMP girls. for pure sex i go see Wendy

one thing. i hope that stuff posted here stays between us all and doesnt get to the girls. i been burned once before on a different site when i lived in oakland. i do have a few reviews i will put up in the backpage section.

Last edited:
Unfortunately we can't help what the stupid lurkers with big mouths do. I believe those of us who are frequent posters and more experienced mongers know not to say anything to the providers. However, there are some big mouths that think they are helping their own cause by telling a provider about BP and promising them good reviews for good service or cheaper prices. All they do is fuck it up for the rest of us, especially since the providers get spooked and/or pissed when they find out their info and our reviews are posted here for all to see.

Went to the place across from Carousel on Jericho Tpke and girl was about a 3 to 4 level. She was the only one there and I walked right out. Seriously? No way would I pay 10 cents for that.

for clarity. She said LE came to the huntington place. as i posted,she told me LE was around. i did call this places number and momma san told me to come by.its possible she just gets scared and lays low. Breastman i hear you on understanding them. most of these girls canspeak pretty good when they want to!

sujee was good older but ok wonder were is she working now
Most of these Korean girls will work a month or two and then move to another state. My friend who is a KMP worker was in Texas then return to NY the left for CA and is due to return to NY and wait to see where she will head to after a couple week rest.

So sujee could be in any state, did u get her cell

so i havent been to this place in a while. I also thought it was gone like integrada sugested. no ads anymore and when i called went to voicmail.... so about a week ago i was in the area so i decided i'll swing by. i went there and the mamasan answered the door ( short troll looking lady) but very nice. she remembered me so she says ( i did go here alot about 6 months ago). so i go inside and she said she have very pretty young girl for me.... so i take the half. this young girl with long bleach blonde hair (dyed of course.... u dont see to many bleach blonde asain girls, LOL) and spinner body comes in. face 7 body 8 attitude 8. she is a petite girl, skinny, bolt-ons, tramp stamp... a perfect stripper type body. Bs massage flip she ask "the question" my answer "everything".. cbj was medioka, then to cg, mish, finished with doggy. sesssion went about 45 mins start to finish. was alot of fun being she is so tiny you can flip her into diffrent positions easily...LOL. helped me get dressed, tried to conversate a little but english is soso. no problems going over the half, mamasan says come back soon.
good expierence and will be back. her name was cherry.
damage 40 hh
100fs

Jay,
Is this the place BEHIND the chinese food place?
Sounds like it is, troll mamasan is a dead give away.
I haven't been in like a month, but last time I was there mamasan came into my room before massage and whispers in my ear "I getting new beautiul girl in nexta week, you please come back"

If it's the spot behind the chinese takeout I am guessing "Cherry" is the new girl.
Previous girl was good , but it got mechanical

Is it that place?

she definantly worth a try. I had a good time with cherry. I like petite thin stripper type bodies. we had alot of fun, i was pounder her like she was my last lay...LOL
I am definantly going back to see her

blonde hair girl a while back her name was candy .i dont really care about le but this place was mentioned in this thread that le stoped by here a few months ago i wonder what girl they had..... lol