Huntington Station - Jericho Tpke - 631-988-6969

I gave CiCi another shot yesterday. Only because I did the drive down Jericho and none of the other places I like were open. Some new girl answered the door who I had never seen before. Young looking and very thin. She wasn't dressed like she was a working girl. She took me to the room and then CiCi came in. Gave her the rate for 30 minutes and was gathering my tip money together when she came back with a hot towel. So I put the tip down that I wanted to spend (same tip I would give Angie, June etc). After her lame 15 minute massage she went right over to the tip (100) and said she would be right back. I was not sure what to expect with the 100 maybe a nude HJ or CBJ. Last time she said 120 for FS. Anyway, she stArted with a weak body slide then put the cover on. She gave a decent CBJ with lots of eye contact. Then she climbed on top and rode me for a bit. Then I flipped her over and finished her doggie. It was a lot better experience then I thought it was going to be and we even had some small talk for a few minutes after. Maybe the bad reviews have slowed business for her so her rates are coming down or maybe I just caught her on a good day.

Went back here today. Was very happy to see Angie was back. CiCi is no longer there. Angie now goes by the name Sakura. There was a new girl there also but I didn't get a peak. For those who don't know Angie, she is very short but has a decent body. She might have put on a little weight since her hiatus.
I was pressed for time so she didn't bother with the massage and we got right down to our usual business.

Went here greeted by the short mama on heavy side but really polite she remembers me from year or more she say why you know come so long time i just said oh i live really far & did but you weren't open .so she brings me to a room i take hour not knowing what girl is gonna walk in i also mentioned i didn't want a table shower because there offering .in walks sue a upper forties milf. face 5 body5 b boobs she gives a good massage and put like 2 big hot towels on my back really needed the massage she did some back walking on me cracked all my joints felt good on flip negotiated a hj with her clothes off she asked for80 i gave her sixtie ..light kisses no dfk i did the usual sat up faced her as hj went down i had my way with her boobs funny thing on completion she stopped i wasn't even done i told her keep going wtf i ruined the moment.probably won't use her again unless i was sore she good as a massage lady

Ok so after royal spa I wanted to try a place that offered FL and I couldn't figure out where we treat you like king place was exactly and they didn't answer. Anyways first family experience here 2 call system. Saw me 15 minutes after I called sketcry parkino lot felt like if anything happened I was trapped. Anyways rang doorbell and older mama'san let me in lead me to room and I gave her house fee. Met with Tina or something along those lines she lead me to TS. Which was ny first time doing that. Didn't find it very pleasurable. Afterror ts brought me back to room to give me massage and comment on my big muscles. Not much ST after flip she asked what I wanted I said everyting. She said 120 I said what about 100 she said no 120. Didn't want to push it more so I said fine. She left room for a minute or two and came back to bag jr. Gave a pretty wet cbj then strated to ride me when I felt I was getting close. Then went to Mish spread her legs past where she wanted but she didn't fuss too much. Then finished in bag in doggy. Gave me back massage for 10 min. No dfk though I didn't really want to kiss her from her weird pecks she was giving me. Body was a 5/10 not overweight but shapeless. Nice tight kitty though.

Checked this place out again last week after meeting friends for dinner and drinks. They are usually open til around 11 which works for me. Called ahead to make sure they were open and said I would be there in 20 minutes. Mamasan wasn't there that night but a new girl answered the door and led me to the room. It is always so noisy here at night because it shares a wall with the hookah lounge. Could be a bit distracting for some that want to enjoy a massage. Anyways, new girl was named Sara. She had big fake bombs that were very nice. She gave a pretty good massage too. After the rubdown she got naked and rubbed her bombs all over my back and body. While still on my back she began rimming me. Felt pretty good. Told me to flip over and did some more rimming. She then asked what I wanted and I said everything. No haggling for money which was a nice change of pace for this place. She went to get a cover and then we began mish and then I finished her doggie. Gave her a hundy and was on my way. I hope to get to see her again before they change girls. I think she said she is off Wednesday.

Checked this place out again last week after meeting friends for dinner and drinks. They are usually open til around 11 which works for me. Called ahead to make sure they were open and said I would be there in 20 minutes. Mamasan wasn't there that night but a new girl answered the door and led me to the room. It is always so noisy here at night because it shares a wall with the hookah lounge. Could be a bit distracting for some that want to enjoy a massage. Anyways, new girl was named Sara. She had big fake bombs that were very nice. She gave a pretty good massage too. After the rubdown she got naked and rubbed her bombs all over my back and body. While still on my back she began rimming me. Felt pretty good. Told me to flip over and did some more rimming. She then asked what I wanted and I said everything. No haggling for money which was a nice change of pace for this place. She went to get a cover and then we began mish and then I finished her doggie. Gave her a hundy and was on my way. I hope to get to see her again before they change girls. I think she said she is off Wednesday.
I’ll remind myself not to DFK with her if I see her. Just think of how many asses she has cleaned!

I think this place is gone. Stopped by the other day after texting . No answer on text and the white doorbell was gone. Wonder if mama and Hana got busted or moved on
Last Saturday afternoon I was thinking of paying a return visit. When I turned off Jericho there was a police SUV parked next to it on the side street. Came back 20 minutes later and it was still there. Needless to say, I moved on.

I went by there last week also and saw that it looked abandoned. That spot has been there for so many years I’m surprised to see it go. There used to be an Asian spot upstairs that got shut down almost as soon as it opened but they survived- until now.
Moment of silence
So I went across the street and down the road to The Shop! I looked for a thread on this place but didn’t find one. I’m new and don’t know how to start a post/thread but if I’m given permission/direction I’ll review that place. Thanks and happy hunting! N

Was just looking at BP. Red Spa was advertising yesterday!
Hi
I got a text message two days ago from the Red Spa saying that they moved to 523 e Jericho which is The Shop. Idk what that means bc The Shop has been there forever and I never thought there’d be any affiliation one with the other. I wasn’t able to stop by but I’ll bet if you call the number listed in the ad you’ll be directed there. Good luck be careful. Nutty