Holistic Nirvana 347-380-9209 and 516-243-9632

This is my go to place as it fits all my basic needs in this hobby. It has been open probably a little over a year. Pictures are not of the actual girls but resemble them relatively closely I guess. The place is on Stewart ave in garden city a little farther east past the mall. Parking is pretty discreet as you can park on the side, front or underneath the building. You walk into the front of the building into a small lobby and up the stairs down a long hallway with doctors offices all around. The office is located around a corner out of sight with a doorbell next to the sign for Nirvana Spa.
Very clean doctors office type set up with legit certifications on the wall. Jenny runs the place. She used to work at the spot on Denton ave in New Hyde Park reviewed here about a year and a half ago. There are about 5-6 different girls that rotate here. I have met every girl which are all hot but some are more skilled in the body rub department than others. I only wouldn't repeat with maybe two of them. FS has never been offered although depending on the girl I have had some extremely erotic and sensual experiences not involving FS.
120 for half hour and 170 for full hour flat rate. Sessions are done in the nude with Russian offered every time no questions asked. Very relaxing setting with music dim lights and clean office. If this sounds like your cup of tea go with Jenny Karen or Danielle. For me,the mix of a nice relaxed setting, friendly girls and hot chicks with great bodies make this my ATF.
I just wanted to thank everyone for the Intel I have received here. This is my first post so hopefully I can be helpful here in the future.

Dhiz... Thanks man.
I am definitely going to hit this place up and see if I can make a go of it here. So tired of looking to replace and just need good quality at a resonable price.
Is ther mutual touch or tasty extras available with them (DATY)?

Mutual touch definitely no problem. DATY maybe. Never asked as its not really my type of thing but give it a shot it can't hurt. Let me know what you think of the place.

This is my go to place as it fits all my basic needs in this hobby. It has been open probably a little over a year. Pictures are not of the actual girls but resemble them relatively closely I guess. The place is on Stewart ave in garden city a little farther east past the mall. Parking is pretty discreet as you can park on the side, front or underneath the building. You walk into the front of the building into a small lobby and up the stairs down a long hallway with doctors offices all around. The office is located around a corner out of sight with a doorbell next to the sign for Nirvana Spa.
Very clean doctors office type set up with legit certifications on the wall. Jenny runs the place. She used to work at the spot on Denton ave in New Hyde Park reviewed here about a year and a half ago. There are about 5-6 different girls that rotate here. I have met every girl which are all hot but some are more skilled in the body rub department than others. I only wouldn't repeat with maybe two of them. FS has never been offered although depending on the girl I have had some extremely erotic and sensual experiences not involving FS.
120 for half hour and 170 for full hour flat rate. Sessions are done in the nude with Russian offered every time no questions asked. Very relaxing setting with music dim lights and clean office. If this sounds like your cup of tea go with Jenny Karen or Danielle. For me,the mix of a nice relaxed setting, friendly girls and hot chicks with great bodies make this my ATF.
I just wanted to thank everyone for the Intel I have received here. This is my first post so hopefully I can be helpful here in the future.
Nice review. What was the tip you gave if any. $170 seems like more then enough but just wanted to know. Thanks

I seem to have read that Commack isn't clean. Hopefully the Garden City is cleaner.
Trigeek, you read what I wrote. It was like one of those times you could smell the stink on yourself and in your nose until you took a shower afterwards. I would not try Elite until they cover the tables and pillows with disposable coverings.

Trigeek, you read what I wrote. It was like one of those times you could smell the stink on yourself and in your nose until you took a shower afterwards. I would not try Elite until they cover the tables and pillows with disposable coverings.
Yeah thanks for telling us that about Commack. I will not go there due to that fact.

I've been in this place many many Times an never seen anything than a regular bodywork and a lovely reflexology performed by very good looking ladies , also very nice clean place I recommend this place for gentleman who can admire the beauty of true ladies , most of the girls are certified and very skilled their gifted bodies and sweet hands will relax every muscle good place

Thank goodness Slinky said something here. I did not go yesterday because I was pretty sure there was shill written all over the original post.
Honestly didn't even see the other posts by him.... errrrrr her until just now.
I may try the place if only for the price structure and to confirm the pics are a reasonable representation of the staff but it may not be too soon because of this.
This thread once again proves that those of is that contribute are the few and far between but the hobby keeps us going. If this place is as stated open about a year which seems about right with the ads Ive seen and all the posts looking for LMP's RMP's etc.
the 150/200 "club" of girls except Nikki (no extras other than a "massage job") and Jackie are even remotely worth even 100 for an hour much less the 200 they charge. Someone would have/should have reviewed by now. I am starting to realize that ANY provider worth anything gets a post relatively quickly unless they are UTR in some way.
Some may fear the repercussions if they didn't want a review.... Wait a week and don't give specific details. Leave it broad and generalize but leave it.
We have to help each other here as most of is can't reveal ourselves to others to share and compare in our general lives.
Sorry to the mods I went off track a little just wasn't sure where to put the rant.

I always have seen them swap out the towels on the table. I guess some girls there are lazy
TheRicker, believe me when I tell you that, regarding Elite, I could smell the stink on me afterwards. If they put a towel on the table, it's over a filthy padded cloth covered table and smelly pillow. I'll pass.

Shill ? I couldn't care less if you guys check this place out or not. This site has been helping me out for years and I saw something that I could contribute to. I am very thankful to all of you for your information and entertainment as well.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Perhaps this is a case of "a guilty conscience needs no accuser" because the shill post I was referring to was the one immediately preceding which was a first time poster with an email account with a woman's name and links to a massage ad. In addition the wording is clearly that of a woman writing a shill post - is there anyone who does not see that?

Slinky, I think Dhiz22 may have been referring to LI631's post (#14) regarding the OP (#2, the review by Dhiz22 after the the first post question). This is a pretty tough crowd, I know, but like a cigar is sometimes just a cigar, a good review is sometimes just a good review.

Yes I called the original reaponder a shill and i stand by it as thinking it.
I post ISO on Monday, Dhiz signs up on Monday to answer the ISO post. Conincidence... Maybe i am not too big on coincidences though.
Then Didi signs up today and shills for the place... A double shill.
BOTH users sign up the first day and post glowing reports of an ISO for a place that's been open for a while.
Dhiz... You claim you've been using us for info for years.... And now you're going to help? Thanks if I am wrong... Maybe I will see the next provider you post about (maybe add to a provider you have used us all for)... I am sure that will be a broad stroked review (a book report of all other reviews).
So which one is Jenny and which one is Karen?

All I'm trying to say is that it's a cool place that I enjoy going. I look forward to anyone commenting and giving their opinion. Maybe people will agree or disagree with me but that's the great thing about boards like this. Yes this site has helped me in the past. After reading the original ISO post I felt it was a right time to sign up and shed some light on a subject I'm familiar with. ✌️